• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game Name: TRU3BA11A​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need a town that I can be loyal to and I wish to have a home on this server​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I talked to Ironee about joining a town and he brought it up that they are recruiting​
How long have you been on the server?: I first started playing on it a few months ago but now im full fledged playing on it​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: i am a skilled architect or carpenter, i can also be a smith or farmer im a jack of all trades so to speak​
Past towns?: none​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: excellent farming and buildings that are marvelous to the eye​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: ive never heard of it but im sure i can get it​
In-game Name:lexiconn0
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:looking for an active town
How did you hear about Newerth?:ironee212 told me about it
How long have you been on the server?:a few hours
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:scribe healer
Past towns?:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:more food resources and entertainment
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:no and no

Ironee and I talked to you two in game. I'll invite you to the town!

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: DefaultTexture
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join because I am looking forward to more group oriented pvp, along with being able to help with the redecorating :p
How did you hear about Newerth?: Killing Newerth citizens, getting killed by Newerth citizens, etc.
How long have you been on the server?: I've been on since Zeal.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently a 60 Dragoon, and 24 Miner. I have also Mastered Samurai, and have Smith at level 51.
Past towns?: Underworld, Mineris, Jericho.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a fairly decent builder, and can help with the 'redecoration.'
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yep. :)
Your case is a little more complicated, talk to Newerth leaders in Teamspeak or in a form convo.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
We've finished a blueprint for the next Town Hall. It'll be 120 blocks tall and we'll implement SkyBridges!
u9HuxlB.jpg

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
That structure will be "Holy Shit!" worthy upon completion!
Might want to modify the apartment costs since there's now a grand total of:
20 3x4x7 (3 deep, 4 high, 7 long) Closet apartments.
20 6x4x7 (6 deep, 4 high, 7 long) Normal Apartments.
20 7x4x9 (7 deep, 4 high, 9 long) Large Apartments.

I recommend to give some normal apartments out for the citizens who are more active and the closet ones to the inactive ones :p

Also, there will be more manager apartments at the top half of the tower along with the SkyLink™ Lobby ;) (SkyLink™ being our sky bridges to connect other skyscrapers to be built around newerth for safer travels (enclosed so no enderpearling. Standard Security still is in development.

For the tower though, I did a good //count for all the important block types and here's the grand shopping list:
23,025 Smooth Sandstone (almost 360 stacks)
1,241 Obisidian (almost 20 stacks)
498 Glowstone (almost 8 stacks)
828 Glass Panes (13 stacks)
1862 Glass blocks (30 stacks)
6300 Floor blocks for flooring (each floor having the same floor, could be any type of wood)
500 Iron Blocks (8 stacks)

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
Sweet...
Guys, that's 92,100 sand lol
26.6 dbl chests of sand
I'd love to help for standard security dev, but I'm not an engineer D:

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Sweet...
Guys, that's 92,100 sand lol
26.6 dbl chests of sand
I'd love to help for standard security dev, but I'm not an engineer D:
There's three deserts equidistant from NW. Go mine them out and we'll have four wastelands in the name of Newerth :D

In-game Name: kelvindavid
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Well, I haven't played Herocraft in a year. My friend said this was a awesome town. I also want to join a well built town and this seems well built.
How did you hear about Newerth?: By my friend (in real life) Detarbilate. He and I are elementary school buddies. He's been playing Herocraft since grade 6.
How long have you been on the server?: Well, like I said. A year, but I did not play for a longgggggg time, so I am not a very high level.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a caster and my profession is currently crafter. I plan to become (Profession) Miner and a (Class) Pyromancer
Past towns?: None. Well, if I did have one (I think I did) I forgot.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I don't like to say this, but I am an awesome builder. I make the building fit in well with the environment. I am also very kind to others, so I can be a nice role model.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Umm, no I never tried teamspeak, but I'm pretty sure detarbilate can teach me.
Thanks for reading.

_Hamwich_

Legacy Supporter 3
-----====Application====-----
In-game Name: _Hamwich_​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because I enjoy the environment and people.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Symbolite Haxnn​
How long have you been on the server?: Almost 2 weeks.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Master Ranger and Master Smith​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: buildings and laughter.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:Yes and Yes.​

gamingenderman

Glowing Redstone
IGN:gamingenderman
Why do you wish to join newerth?:I've been roaming the spawn for who knows how long since i first joined until i found out there was towns ever since then I've been looking for a town
How did you hear about newerth?:I saw the town on the list and saw the comments saying the town was good
How long have you been on the server?:for about a month
What class and profession are you or plan or plan to become: im a rouge
Past towns: none
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it: i dont have it
What do you believe you can contribute to the town i hope to help this town become the best town on the server no matter what

Konurb

TNT
IGN:gamingenderman
Why do you wish to join newerth?:I've been roaming the spawn for who knows how long since i first joined until i found out there was towns ever since then I've been looking for a town
How did you hear about newerth?:I saw the town on the list and saw the comments saying the town was good
How long have you been on the server?:for about a month
What class and profession are you or plan or plan to become: im a rouge
Past towns: none
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it: i dont have it
What do you believe you can contribute to the town i hope to help this town become the best town on the server no matter what

Accepted!

Get with a manager in-game.

xiCoLD3N

TNT
In-game Name: xiCoLD3N
-
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: The town seems very much of a peaceful place and actually has ways to enforce. Also, instead of strictly just pointing out rules it would seem, from my hearings, that you guys won't scream at the person for a mistake but give them a nudge and a friendly correction. I do need a place to live and be safe from killers. Although I don't know the fee, Newerth really seems to catch my eye. I see the town has enemies and I would like to, if not soon, be part of these wars friendships etc.. I would like to see the creation that has been made a long time ago and also know how its survived so long.
-
How did you hear about Newerth?: On the second to third night I played, I started watching videos and saw some of Newerth.
-
How long have you been on the server?: Since February 14, 2013
-
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a BloodMage and my profession is going to be a Merchant.
-
Past towns?: New here so I have yet to be in one but I'm hoping to get in one. :D
-
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Yes, I am a very handy man in combat and I would love to donate town if it is for the good, as it seems so here. I do respect that the Towns have a fee and I'm willing to pay the full amount needed to, if not more.
I would like to build and I kind of well, have OCD so I if that comes in handy, well you can see where that leads to. xD
-
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No I do not have TeamSpeak and do not have intentions to. Sorry :/

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: xiCoLD3N
-
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: The town seems very much of a peaceful place and actually has ways to enforce. Also, instead of strictly just pointing out rules it would seem, from my hearings, that you guys won't scream at the person for a mistake but give them a nudge and a friendly correction. I do need a place to live and be safe from killers. Although I don't know the fee, Newerth really seems to catch my eye. I see the town has enemies and I would like to, if not soon, be part of these wars friendships etc.. I would like to see the creation that has been made a long time ago and also know how its survived so long.
-
How did you hear about Newerth?: On the second to third night I played, I started watching videos and saw some of Newerth.
-
How long have you been on the server?: Since February 14, 2013
-
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a BloodMage and my profession is going to be a Merchant.
-
Past towns?: New here so I have yet to be in one but I'm hoping to get in one. :D
-
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Yes, I am a very handy man in combat and I would love to donate town if it is for the good, as it seems so here. I do respect that the Towns have a fee and I'm willing to pay the full amount needed to, if not more.
I would like to build and I kind of well, have OCD so I if that comes in handy, well you can see where that leads to. xD
-
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No I do not have TeamSpeak and do not have intentions to. Sorry :/
What you got against ts bruh?

xiCoLD3N

TNT
What you got against ts bruh?

Well, I'm just not that fond of it. I don't really like the idea of joining a TeamSpeak Channel or IP. (Idk what its called on there xD) I mean I wouldn't like to be with a big crowd I like to have an occasional talk with people but ehh I would probably prefer something where I'm only talking to one or two people.