• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Konurb

TNT
I usually can do late night or early morning since my timezone is GMT and I am quite active in town.

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In-game Name:putridPestilence​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To have a group I can gain xp with and just have fun honestly​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Applied to Umbra and they said that you guys were recruiting and willing to take on new people.​
How long have you been on the server?: It looks like for a long time on here but I came in Nov, left, and now Im back. I can be a super active player, I just need to know I have a reason to show up. Ya know?​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Currently Im Warrior/Crafter but I can change if need be. I've been a caster, warrior, and even monk(healer) in some of the other servers like this one.​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I have built some crazy things on creative servers, and even been in charge of recruiting, scouting, and "smash and grabs" (scouting missions that turn into fast attacks and grab all their stuff and bounce. )​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I could get it and use it if you wanted me to.​

Sooo is http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/woooowwwwww.23617/ no longer your opinion of the server?

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
Have you not noticed changes in this server? Its much more tolerable now.
On top of that, I lost my favorite server and was pretty PO'd by the time I got to this one.
You can either troll me for what I said or realize they are issues.
I actually brought it up to a lot of players and they felt the same way.
What you said wasn't "constructive", it was simply you criticizing the server and complaining about how you didn't like it. I'm not trolling, I just want to make sure that's not how you're going to act.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Have you not noticed changes in this server? Its much more tolerable now.
On top of that, I lost my favorite server and was pretty PO'd by the time I got to this one.
You can either troll me for what I said or realize they are issues.
I actually brought it up to a lot of players and they felt the same way.
Heya, you may or may not remember me, but I sure remember you.
I brought it up in a private conversation for town management. We just want to make sure you are a fit for the community. Not for any trolling, etc., Sava is town management, and is thus purely doing the job as needed. I was a bit nervous about accepting you at first, but I am thinking seeing how it goes may be a good idea. We'll see how the 2 higher up mayors and other managers think this should go. Hope you don't mind the wait. :)

In-game Name: drakeswaterfowl
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: becuase i hear it is a cool/good town and i can help out building
How did you hear about Newerth?: kidwatson
How long have you been on the server?: few mins but i have played on here before
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: warrior /dragoon
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: buildings and money plus motivation also i can pvp really good.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: idk what that is

Draco2130

Wood
In-game Name:Draco2130
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:To play minecraft with my friend
How did you hear about Newerth?:From my friend HydroKing77
How long have you been on the server?:2 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Paladin and crafter(Miner)
Past towns?:Mailkier
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: pvp bait and resources
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: drakeswaterfowl
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: becuase i hear it is a cool/good town and i can help out building
How did you hear about Newerth?: kidwatson
How long have you been on the server?: few mins but i have played on here before
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: warrior /dragoon
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: buildings and money plus motivation also i can pvp really good.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: idk what that is
In-game Name:Draco2130
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:To play minecraft with my friend
How did you hear about Newerth?:From my friend HydroKing77
How long have you been on the server?:2 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Paladin and crafter(Miner)
Past towns?:Mailkier
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: pvp bait and resources
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes

Both of you are accepted! Sendin you a PM

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
We've begun to flatten out Newerth. Some people's chests in Bro Tower have been moved to Core.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
In-game Name: DefaultTexture
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join because I am looking forward to more group oriented pvp, along with being able to help with the redecorating :p
How did you hear about Newerth?: Killing Newerth citizens, getting killed by Newerth citizens, etc.
How long have you been on the server?: I've been on since Zeal.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently a 60 Dragoon, and 24 Miner. I have also Mastered Samurai, and have Smith at level 51.
Past towns?: Underworld, Mineris, Jericho.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a fairly decent builder, and can help with the 'redecoration.'
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yep. :)

In-game Name:lexiconn0
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:looking for an active town
How did you hear about Newerth?:ironee212 told me about it
How long have you been on the server?:a few hours
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:scribe healer
Past towns?:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:more food resources and entertainment
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:no and no

TRU3BA11A

Wood
In-game Name: TRU3BA11A​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need a town that I can be loyal to and I wish to have a home on this server​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I talked to Ironee about joining a town and he brought it up that they are recruiting​
How long have you been on the server?: I first started playing on it a few months ago but now im full fledged playing on it​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: i am a skilled architect or carpenter, i can also be a smith or farmer im a jack of all trades so to speak​
Past towns?: none​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: excellent farming and buildings that are marvelous to the eye​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: ive never heard of it but im sure i can get it​