• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

gray9002

Dirt
Application to Newerth!
In-game Name: gray9002
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My IRL friend bobbleheadbob is a member and two of my other friends are applying!
How did you hear about Newerth?: bobbleheadbob speaks very highly of Newerth and is my best friend irl
How long have you been on the server?: A few days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: A necromancer and willing to take on any profession needed for the group
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Heavy PvP and defense and help with professions
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes and Yes

Armorias

Dirt
In-game Name: Armorias
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Well, I want some protection in this dangerous realm of herocraft and I see that you might want a hero such as myself!
How did you hear about Newerth?: I looked on the forums for a township to join and yours was one of the first on the list
How long have you been on the server?: about a week or two
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan on becoming a Paladin and my profession will be either the Smith or Miner profession
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: protection, an amount of my resources, and my ability to deal tons of damage and to mine.........alot

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
In-game Name: jmoney222
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'd like to have an active place to just hang out in. I like how beautiful the city is, and the people in it. I want to hang out with other Herocraft veterans.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about Newerth on Sanctum, 2 years ago.
How long have you been on the server?: 2 years.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Dragoon/Smith
Past towns?: Thornhollow
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a cool guy to talk with, I can help protect the town, I just plan on chilling and helping out wherever help is needed.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have TS3, I typically just listen but I can talk.
and now the person who accepted my whitelist app applied :confused:

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
-----====Application====-----
In-game Name: ChineseBananas
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: be with my friend tengukarasu, and troll with multi
How did you hear about Newerth?: Tengukarasu, Multi_Revenge12
How long have you been on the server?: 7 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I was a lvl 60 caster, 37 dreadknight, 56 paladin, 37 ranger. I am currently working on dragoon
Past towns?:Genesis
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: building asian stuff
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: no, i can get it though
In-game Name: jmoney222
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'd like to have an active place to just hang out in. I like how beautiful the city is, and the people in it. I want to hang out with other Herocraft veterans.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about Newerth on Sanctum, 2 years ago.
How long have you been on the server?: 2 years.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Dragoon/Smith
Past towns?: Thornhollow
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a cool guy to talk with, I can help protect the town, I just plan on chilling and helping out wherever help is needed.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have TS3, I typically just listen but I can talk.
-----====Application====-----
In-game Name:ExplodingPeniis​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I wish to live in a town and Newerth got referred to me.​
How did you hear about Newerth?:i heard about it from CaptainDarkRage​
How long have you been on the server?:about 1 hour​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Ranger​
Past towns?:none​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:i could help in the town's upgrading and getting more people to join the town.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:yes and yes​
town application​
In-game Name: dfsjr​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: looking for support in game and to have some fun​
How did you hear about Newerth?:re channel​
How long have you been on the server?: 5 days​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:rogue/crafting want ranger /miner but open to what will help the town​
Past towns?: none​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: will to help anyway i can or will learn what is needed​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes​
In-game Name: Amurthy360
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'd like to hang out with my friend bfittipaldi. I also heard it has great builds and a great community
How did you hear about Newerth?: Bfittipaldi
How long have you been on the server?: About 3 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm currently a rogue going ninja and i wanna become a enchanter too.
Past towns?: Belegost.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Help in pvp when i level up. I can also try to help out with taxes/upgrades
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No but if it is needed i could get it.

All accepted, get with a manager in game.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Application to Newerth!
In-game Name: gray9002
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My IRL friend bobbleheadbob is a member and two of my other friends are applying!
How did you hear about Newerth?: bobbleheadbob speaks very highly of Newerth and is my best friend irl
How long have you been on the server?: A few days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: A necromancer and willing to take on any profession needed for the group
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Heavy PvP and defense and help with professions
In-game Name: Armorias
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Well, I want some protection in this dangerous realm of herocraft and I see that you might want a hero such as myself!
How did you hear about Newerth?: I looked on the forums for a township to join and yours was one of the first on the list
How long have you been on the server?: about a week or two
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan on becoming a Paladin and my profession will be either the Smith or Miner profession
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: protection, an amount of my resources, and my ability to deal tons of damage and to mine.........alot
Accepted, get with a manager in game.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
What's that supposed to mean :confused:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

But no, no jmoney. I love you <3

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

'murica fck yeah!

this_senator.gif

Zuce

Dirt
In-game Name:zuce007
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:A place to keep a home and let me explore as I level up.
How did you hear about Newerth?:Forums This thread :)
How long have you been on the server?:A day
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:A Ranger smith
Past towns?:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:A smith and a hard worker
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:yes

wardens

Dirt
In-game Name: Wardens93
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I love to build and create amazing structures to show everyone and have them enjoy.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Browsing the forum for a town.
How long have you been on the server?: About a week.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Caster and plan to become a mason.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute a active hand to help the town grow as a group. I am very activce and feel my creativity and dedication can be a great contribution.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes, and I'm very acquainted with it.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian

1: What do Navy Seals have to do with the Marine Corps?
2: Judging by the misspelling, you obviously aren't trained in guerrilla warfare.

And yes, I saw the gray message at the bottom.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game Name: Wardens93
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I love to build and create amazing structures to show everyone and have them enjoy.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Browsing the forum for a town.
How long have you been on the server?: About a week.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Caster and plan to become a mason.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute a active hand to help the town grow as a group. I am very activce and feel my creativity and dedication can be a great contribution.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes, and I'm very acquainted with it.

In-game Name:zuce007
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:A place to keep a home and let me explore as I level up.
How did you hear about Newerth?:Forums This thread :)
How long have you been on the server?:A day
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:A Ranger smith
Past towns?:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:A smith and a hard worker
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:yes

Both accepted!
I'll pm you some chat info. Meet with a manager for regions.