• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
No no, he means gorilla warfare.
gorilla_1.jpg

Drizzimar

Coal
In-game Name: Drizzimer​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: seems active and thats wot im looking for​
How did you hear about Newerth?: this website and on ts​
How long have you been on the server?: 5 days​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: atm im a rogue but want to change to a caster wen i have the money​
Past towns?: none​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: im very active on the server, and i have great ingame knowledge​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes i ts3 im on the HC server now​

BuffedYa

Stone
In-game Name: BuffedYa
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Seem like an active town and a good place to join :)
How did you hear about Newerth?: Through the website/TS
How long have you been on the server?: 4 days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Healer/Mystic.. Farmer
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Active member and good overall knowledge of the game
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes and yes

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Drizzimer​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: seems active and thats wot im looking for​
How did you hear about Newerth?: this website and on ts​
How long have you been on the server?: 5 days​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: atm im a rogue but want to change to a caster wen i have the money​
Past towns?: none​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: im very active on the server, and i have great ingame knowledge​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes i ts3 im on the HC server now​
In-game Name: BuffedYa
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Seem like an active town and a good place to join :)
How did you hear about Newerth?: Through the website/TS
How long have you been on the server?: 4 days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Healer/Mystic.. Farmer
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Active member and good overall knowledge of the game
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes and yes

Both of you accepted :D get with me or another manager in game for an invite

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In-game Name: EtKEnn
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need a place to live
How did you hear about Newerth?: Oh I dunno, was just browsing the forums today and I found this township called Newerth :p
How long have you been on the server?: Since the creation of Camelot in October 2011.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard/Samurai - Crafter (60/58 - 18)
Past towns?: Camelot, Canterlot
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I dunno, br0ny stuff or maybe some bad jokes?
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes, but my english sucks so I don't really speak to people.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game Name: EtKEnn
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need a place to live
How did you hear about Newerth?: Oh I dunno, was just browsing the forums today and I found this township called Newerth :p
How long have you been on the server?: Since the creation of Camelot in October 2011.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard/Samurai - Crafter (60/58 - 18)
Past towns?: Camelot, Canterlot
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I dunno, br0ny stuff or maybe some bad jokes?
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes, but my english sucks so I don't really speak to people.

Well you are in our convo so you know we have a new vet approval process. I support it but we gotta talk about it still!

Legion499

Stone
In-game Name:legion499
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:i was referred by hydroking and it seems like a good town and group. looking for security.
How did you hear about Newerth?:hydroking
How long have you been on the server?:2 weeks roughly
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:im dreadknight. aiming for smith.
Past towns?:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:quality builds. resources. and good conversation.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:i dont. but i could get it. and ya i could probably use it.

Ntg_Elite

Dirt
In-game Name: Ntg_Elite
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Seems like a good place to be and need some protection from raiders.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Hydroking recommended me and my friend legion499 to join.
How long have you been on the server?: 2 weeks
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Ranger and plan to be a Miner
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can bring resources and can defend if need be.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I dont have it downloaded but i have a mic and can use it if needed.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name:legion499
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:i was referred by hydroking and it seems like a good town and group. looking for security.
How did you hear about Newerth?:hydroking
How long have you been on the server?:2 weeks roughly
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:im dreadknight. aiming for smith.
Past towns?:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:quality builds. resources. and good conversation.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:i dont. but i could get it. and ya i could probably use it.
In-game Name: Ntg_Elite
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Seems like a good place to be and need some protection from raiders.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Hydroking recommended me and my friend legion499 to join.
How long have you been on the server?: 2 weeks
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Ranger and plan to be a Miner
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can bring resources and can defend if need be.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I dont have it downloaded but i have a mic and can use it if needed.

Both of you accepted :)

Carter475

Dirt
In-game Name: Carter475
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friends legion499 and Ntg_Elite are already members and I want to have some people i can trust to play with on the server.
How did you hear about Newerth?: My friend legion499
How long have you been on the server?: two weeks
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Dreadknight and am planning on becoming an engineer and miner, maxing engineer first.
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am very skilled with redstone and I am decently skilled in pvp. I am a philosopher and when set upon a task can figure out the best way to accomplish it. I believe i can contribute to general town development and raiding.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have teamspeak 3 and am able to use it. I have a microphone and headset.