• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

V

Vexxer115

Your Minecraft name: Warmachinexp
Your age: 16
How long have you played the server?: Just started playing again for about a week
Your primary class and level: Bloodmage - 6
Your profession class and level: Crafter - 18
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Both
Why you want to join this town: To offer my aid to my allies and friends, and Licksterboy offered.
What you can do for this town: As soon as I master my Crafter profession I will chose whatever is most beneficial to the town, also promise to pay taxes.

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
How long have you played the server?: Just started playing again for about a week
Why you want to join this town: To offer my aid to my allies and friends, and Licksterboy offered.
What you can do for this town: As soon as I master my Crafter profession I will chose whatever is most beneficial to the town, also promise to pay taxes.

Noone Likes this guy, don't accept him

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
wat is this.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
hahahaha

josh9504

Stone
In-game Name: josh9504
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I feel like this is a great Town, and would love to contribute my skills to it.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Uin
How long have you been on the server?: No, the last 2 days.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently a warrior/ crafter. I will need some help planning my future decisions on class/ profession.
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute my PvP skills. They are very great indeed.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes.

goUSAF

TNT
Ign: goUSAF
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I have friends like uin and sir demonic in newerth. They are also a good town and have cool guys :D
How did you hear about Newerth?: uin :D
How long have you been on the server?: been white listed since like... A little after sprint came out for minecraft
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm caster, going for beguiler I think
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: PvP, Cool to talk to, raiding
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

KevinVolt

Stone
  1. In-game Name:KevinVolt​
    Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Im a merchant who wants to avoid PVP​
    How did you hear about Newerth?:Oakenshire leadership​
    How long have you been on the server?: 2 weeks​
    What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am Mystic/ Merchant​
    Past towns?:Oakenshire​
    What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Economic Growth​
    Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:yes​

goUSAF

TNT
    Don't reply to me to make a application. Newb.
    Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and​

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Okay, get with me ingame if you haven't got an invite yet, I'll be on tonight.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: josh9504
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I feel like this is a great Town, and would love to contribute my skills to it.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Uin
How long have you been on the server?: No, the last 2 days.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently a warrior/ crafter. I will need some help planning my future decisions on class/ profession.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute my PvP skills. They are very great indeed.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes.
Ign: goUSAF
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I have friends like uin and sir demonic in newerth. They are also a good town and have cool guys :D
How did you hear about Newerth?: uin :D
How long have you been on the server?: been white listed since like... A little after sprint came out for minecraft
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm caster, going for beguiler I think
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: PvP, Cool to talk to, raiding
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes
    Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:yes​

ALL accepted :D get with me or another manager in game for an invite

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: xiCoLD3N
-
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: The town seems very much of a peaceful place and actually has ways to enforce. Also, instead of strictly just pointing out rules it would seem, from my hearings, that you guys won't scream at the person for a mistake but give them a nudge and a friendly correction. I do need a place to live and be safe from killers. Although I don't know the fee, Newerth really seems to catch my eye. I see the town has enemies and I would like to, if not soon, be part of these wars friendships etc.. I would like to see the creation that has been made a long time ago and also know how its survived so long.
-
How did you hear about Newerth?: On the second to third night I played, I started watching videos and saw some of Newerth.
-
How long have you been on the server?: Since February 14, 2013
-
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a BloodMage and my profession is going to be a Merchant.
-
Past towns?: New here so I have yet to be in one but I'm hoping to get in one. :D
-
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Yes, I am a very handy man in combat and I would love to donate town if it is for the good, as it seems so here. I do respect that the Towns have a fee and I'm willing to pay the full amount needed to, if not more.
I would like to build and I kind of well, have OCD so I if that comes in handy, well you can see where that leads to. xD
-
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No I do not have TeamSpeak and do not have intentions to. Sorry :/
accepted :p sorry for missing you i saw rane had replyed to you and assumed he had ya

In-game Name: Meteorite777
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I like how the town is and it seems to be pretty peaceful and I usually don't enjoy battling unless needed which I am skilled in and I feel I could be a good aspect to the town.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I saw it in the game and saw how nice it looked and really want to be apart of the community
How long have you been on the server?: Since I believe February 19th, 2013
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I plan on being a dreadknight and a mason
Past towns?:None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am good with combat and I like to contribute to building I am a skilled builder and like to donate
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No do not have it and don't plan on getting it.

In-game Name: danielific​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to join a nice town with a nice theme to build a medieval house :D
How did you hear about Newerth?: I looked in town forums.​
How long have you been on the server?: 3 weeks​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Class: Caster, in my way to get Necromancer.​
Profession: I want to become farmer Or alchemist.​
Past towns?: No towns.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help, be active, and i love to build medieval strucutres :D
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I got team speak, but i don't have microphone.​

Additional info: Im a good ranged pvper with fireballs :]

Konurb

TNT
In-game Name: Meteorite777
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I like how the town is and it seems to be pretty peaceful and I usually don't enjoy battling unless needed which I am skilled in and I feel I could be a good aspect to the town.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I saw it in the game and saw how nice it looked and really want to be apart of the community
How long have you been on the server?: Since I believe February 19th, 2013
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I plan on being a dreadknight and a mason
Past towns?:None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am good with combat and I like to contribute to building I am a skilled builder and like to donate
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No do not have it and don't plan on getting it.
-
In-game Name: danielific​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to join a nice town with a nice theme to build a medieval house :D
How did you hear about Newerth?: I looked in town forums.​
How long have you been on the server?: 3 weeks​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Class: Caster, in my way to get Necromancer.​
Profession: I want to become farmer Or alchemist.​
Past towns?: No towns.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help, be active, and i love to build medieval strucutres :D
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I got team speak, but i don't have microphone.​

Additional info: Im a good ranged pvper with fireballs :]

Both of you Accepted
Get with me or a manager in-game

xiCoLD3N

TNT
Ermm I just joined the town around 7:30 p.m central last night I get on now 4:40 p.m and I have already had my house robbed of diamonds, iron, redstone lets just say my ores my wood and my main chest is missing chunks of items.

ZiTrOzZX

Stone
IGN:ZiTrOzZx
Why do you wish to join newerth?:What to join a town with my friends
How did you hear about newerth?:I saw the town on a YouTube video
How long have you been on the server?:Feb 15, 2013
What class and profession are you or plan or plan to become: I am a master rogue going to runeblade, and craftter going into enchanter
Past towns: Oaksiner, but i don't really like the town
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it: No I don't have it
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Yes i can help defend from raiders and i can Help build, And I'm respectful to all That are in our town and allies.​

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Ermm I just joined the town around 7:30 p.m central last night I get on now 4:40 p.m and I have already had my house robbed of diamonds, iron, redstone lets just say my ores my wood and my main chest is missing chunks of items.
Were your chests covered? If yes, PE it for region abuse. If not, too bad, sorry :(.