• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bible/come to Jesus

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I think it's cool you mentioned water affecting carbon dating. The flood could have changed the C14, everything being underwater seems like it would.

This brings me to a question actually related to the thread :)

Where did all the water come from?
There is not enough water on the earth to flood it entirely, so how could the earth at one point've been flooded?

Jackrox256

Obsidian
Have you not read all that we have been talking about? That there is no eternal torment? If you were paying a little more attention, you would see that I mentioned people who do not obey are just deleted from existence? They aren't tormented for eternity. And even that is for people who just utterly don't care, and don't even try to cooperate. And all this stuff about "Christianity is bad because it doesn't judge people by their character but by their religion" is all crap, because in all these comments you are judging all Christians by their religion. And anyways, why do you even care to argue the matter? If you have an opinion and don't have a goal to change it, then why ask questions that you don't need the answer to? So you can better persecute someone's beliefs? You guys talk about being all good and moral and that, yet you try your best to put someone else's beliefs down. I don't understand that. What you say contradicts itself as you say it, so what do you have on me that I don't have on you? Nothing. We are equal and this argument is pointless. So this stuff needs to stop, because it's not gonna get anyone anywhere. As I have mentioned many many times on this thread, I will believe what I will believe, and you will believe what you will believe. You don't know me, and I don't know you, in the real world. I will not judge you, as I hope you will not judge me. In the end, nothing is proven except that nothing can be proven in this argument. So, stop asking questions that have no correct answer by you. Just leave us alone, will you, because we don't agree with you and you don't agree with us, and nothing's going to change that in the time being. We're wasting a lot of time on this pointless crap.

I disagree. This is supposed to be a debate and a thread of questions and answers. I ask these questions and make these statements because I don't understand your religion and seek to understand your answers to these questions. Debates on religion rarely leave one side not offended.

Also, you don't seem to be reading my posts, yet claim I am not reading yours. You seem to be ignoring my arguments completely.

I would like to ask where in the Bible it says people who do not believe are 'deleted from existence'? That is the first time I have heard of such a thing. Not to mention your point on "Christianity does not judge people by their religion or lack thereof" contradicts that statement. If it were not to judge people by their religion I would not be deleted from existence if I did not follow Christianity, I would instead go to Heaven like any other. Even if that were true do the wicked not go to Hell and suffer eternally? That is eternal torment and I do not believe an all powerful being has the right to give such a sentence simply because he is an all powerful being.

I am not persecuting Christians based on their religion. I am persecuting the Christian religion and that of it's worship, God. I am judging religion and you seem intent to ignore that fact and twist my questions around to make yourself a victim.

According to my views on religion of course no 'correct' answer could be given to me. I have given points from your own Bible and book of worship and ask questions that have no viable answer for. That is the point of my questions. I am asking logical questions that require a logical answer and I do not believe that I have being given one.

No I do not know you. I am not judging not you but your religious practices based on my knowledge of Christianity and the information I am given by you and others in this thread. I do not need to know someone personally to have the right to judge them. I judge lots of people I have never met, like the U.S president, or my own Australian Politicians.

Using the persecution argument is not going to work. It is used far too much and to no logical effect. You are not the minority, you are the majority, so please do not whine and instead address my points and others points to further the debate. If your belief is so solid then you should not fear the questions we pose and rather ask them to yourself and your fellow Christians to further understand the religion you practice.

Weikauno

Coder
I disagree. This is supposed to be a debate and a thread of questions and answers. I ask these questions and make these statements because I don't understand your religion and seek to understand your answers to these questions. Debates on religion rarely leave one side not offended.

Also, you don't seem to be reading my posts, yet claim I am not reading yours. You seem to be ignoring my arguments completely.

I would like to ask where in the Bible it says people who do not believe are 'deleted from existence'? That is the first time I have heard of such a thing. Not to mention your point on "Christianity does not judge people by their religion or lack thereof" contradicts that statement. If it were not to judge people by their religion I would not be deleted from existence if I did not follow Christianity, I would instead go to Heaven like any other. Even if that were true do the wicked not go to Hell and suffer eternally? That is eternal torment and I do not believe an all powerful being has the right to give such a sentence simply because he is an all powerful being.

I am not persecuting Christians based on their religion. I am persecuting the Christian religion and that of it's worship, God. I am judging religion and you seem intent to ignore that fact and twist my questions around to make yourself a victim.

According to my views on religion of course no 'correct' answer could be given to me. I have given points from your own Bible and book of worship and ask questions that have no viable answer for. That is the point of my questions. I am asking logical questions that require a logical answer and I do not believe that I have being given one.

No I do not know you. I am not judging not you but your religious practices based on my knowledge of Christianity and the information I am given by you and others in this thread. I do not need to know someone personally to have the right to judge them. I judge lots of people I have never met, like the U.S president, or my own Australian Politicians.

Using the persecution argument is not going to work. It is used far too much and to no logical effect. You are not the minority, you are the majority, so please do not whine and instead address my points and others points to further the debate. If your belief is so solid then you should not fear the questions we pose and rather ask them to yourself and your fellow Christians to further understand the religion you practice.
Whenever we give you our best answer, you reject it and say it is false. So, what is the point to asking the questions if you know we'll always get the answers wrong? We know a lot about our religion, but aren't experts on this stuff, and can't give you the right answer to any question you give us. I could argue a billion different reasons why evolution is false, and you will still just get angry at me and say I speak lies, yes? So what's the point?

edit: instead of plain out saying God is evil, it would be better to ask "Is God evil, and why?" but no you just say He is this and that and don't like any of our answers.

edit2: You ask a question and we give our best answer and you get angry because your answer is different. That's what is happening here. This is not a debate, it's just people getting angry over other people's opinions.

Jackrox256

Obsidian
Whenever we give you our best answer, you reject it and say it is false. So, what is the point to asking the questions if you know we'll always get the answers wrong? We know a lot about our religion, but aren't experts on this stuff, and can't give you the right answer to any question you give us. I could argue a billion different reasons why evolution is false, and you will still just get angry at me and say I speak lies, yes? So what's the point?

edit: instead of plain out saying God is evil, it would be better to ask "Is God evil, and why?" but no you just say He is this and that and don't like any of our answers.

edit2: You ask a question and we give our best answer and you get angry because your answer is different. That's what is happening here. This is not a debate, it's just people getting angry over other people's opinions.

You do the same thing with out answers, you get angry just as much as I do. That is the essence of a debate. Two opposing sides with strong views debate to better understand each persons point.

You clearly are not reading the same thread I am. A debate involves asking questions, I am asking questions, and so are you. We get angry because we both have strong opinions but that does not mean this is not a debate. It is a debate with two sides who get angry with the others answers. I do not mind if you get angry at my questions and answers, if I tried to word my words in a way to avoid this I wouldn't be able to make any points.

Sure I'd be glad to explain in detail why God is evil, and most likely, like you are right now, you will be angry at my answer and most likely not agree. Such is the way of as debate.

God is evil because by the very definition of his acts are evil. He tricks people to kill, performs mass genocide by his own hand and set humanity up to be beings of sin. He created a world of choice knowing he would be creating sin. If he did not realize this then he certainly not all knowing like he claims to be.
As a child I was able to point out the flaws in God's 'perfect' design and when I asked my C.R.E. teacher she gave answers that not even a 12 year old could stomach.

Evil, as such measured by your religion itself, is measured by acts. God committing such Evil acts of genocide clearly demonstrate that he is evil. But any mention of this and we get, "But he is saving us by killing us." If that were true then why is death considered a punishment? God uses it as such. After all he flooded the Earth killing millions if not billions as a punishment for our sins.

Why is death considered a punishment if it really saves us?

I feel like I answered this when I first gave my reasoning for why God is evil but there you have it. God is evil because he performs evil acts.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
@Weikauno - If you could stop denying scientifically proven facts, perhaps this argument could move on. Your future magic world of God has no hard facts to back it up, it's all speculations that imply there is a God (Which by the way, is not proven by science either. It's rather it's disproven by science)

Christianity is one of many religions today and one of extremely many trough all time. I am sure any human for the last 10 000 years have stated that their beliefs are right, and all others wrong. The biggest thing in common all religions have however, is that none are based on hard facts but just speculations, speculations and more speculations.

Many times have it been stated by different persons in this thread that God is allmighty, knows everything and can do anything. (Ze Magikz!) If this is true, then every single accident, murder, manslaughter, genocide, plague and any other none-natural death trough history is of his work. He wanted it to happen, so it did. If he didn't want those billions of people to die, they wouldn't have.

Last edited:

Weikauno

Coder
@Weikauno - If you could stop denying scientifically proven facts, perhaps this argument could move on. Your future magic world of God has no hard facts to back it up, it's all speculations that imply there is a God (Which by the way, is not proven by science either. It's rather it's disproven by science)

Christianity is one of many religions today and one of extremely many trough all time. I am sure any human for the last 10 000 years have stated that their beliefs are right, and all others wrong. The biggest thing in common all religions have however, is that none are based on hard facts but just speculations, speculations and more speculations.

Many times have it been stated by different persons in this thread that God is allmighty, knows everything and can do anything. (Ze Magikz!) If this is true, then every single accident, murder, manslaughter, genocide, plague and any other none-natural death trough history is of his work. He wanted it to happen, so it did. If he didn't want those billions of people to die, they wouldn't have.
We've talked about this a lot already. I don't see how you cannot see my one point I've been trying to make this whole time, which is everything is a speculation, no matter how much research and crap you did to find your answer, you will never know if it actually is right. We have no security in our knowledge of the universe and nothing can be proven, so why debate when there's too many variables to consider to ever find a solution? Debates are stupid because they never end, because nothing is ever proven for nothing can be proven. So all you're doing here is hurting someone's feelings. What kind of person does that make you out to be? If you really want to be a good person and crap, then let us believe in our "magic books" and "evil God". It's our choice, isn't it? Don't debate over something that cannot be changed. That's like arguing over who gets the cheeseburger, when there is no cheeseburger to begin with! It's nonsense!

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
This thread is still going? I honestly haven't read anything but the first page of this thread.

Weikauno

Coder
Here's a little insight on the statement "Judge people by their character, not their religion"

Let's see, what's the definition of religion? -An organized collection of beliefs, cultural systems, and world views... etc.

Now, what is character? -the mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual.

Now, let's compare the two, and see how they relate.

Religion is a set of beliefs, morals are beliefs so, character is a part of religion.

Also, religion is not determined by a majority group, it is different for every person, because everyone has different character, thus having different beliefs(many things people say are their beliefs, aren't their beliefs, and that is showed through their actions.) My "Christianity" is not the same as anyone else's "Christianity". In the end, it doesn't matter what god or whatever you believe in, evil or not, because your actions will show others your beliefs and values. So, I'm sorry I upset you all when I set my opinion out there, claiming it to be true. I admit that all we know is only opinion, and your answers and knowledge, to my knowledge is just as wrong and right as my own. If some guy saves your life, for example, you won't care if he worships some crazy monkey god that eats humans for breakfast, will you? No, you'll thank him for saving your life, and become friends with the guy, if you're a decent person(at least by my morals).

Jackrox256

Obsidian
We've talked about this a lot already. I don't see how you cannot see my one point I've been trying to make this whole time, which is everything is a speculation, no matter how much research and crap you did to find your answer, you will never know if it actually is right. We have no security in our knowledge of the universe and nothing can be proven, so why debate when there's too many variables to consider to ever find a solution? Debates are stupid because they never end, because nothing is ever proven for nothing can be proven. So all you're doing here is hurting someone's feelings. What kind of person does that make you out to be? If you really want to be a good person and crap, then let us believe in our "magic books" and "evil God". It's our choice, isn't it? Don't debate over something that cannot be changed. That's like arguing over who gets the cheeseburger, when there is no cheeseburger to begin with! It's nonsense!

Seriously? You claim that everything science has proven is just speculation? That is like saying gravity is just speculation and trying to float into space. Everything starts with speculation but the whole point of speculation is to provide evidence to support the claim. Gravity is most certainly there, so it requires very little proof. It is not an outlandish claim with no physical evidence.

Also, we are not telling you not to believe in your God, we are asking why you do so. We are pointing out the flaws within your religion and asking you to explain them. Just because you may or may not have the answers does not mean we do not have the right to ask, because most of the questions we ask have no answers and are instead waved away by silly claims that God is right because the Bible says so and the Bible is right because God said so.

It is not like arguing over a cheeseburger that isn't there. How does that relate to this debate? It is contradictory to what a debate is. I am not asking you to change your beliefs but I am asking you to answer some questions that I do not understand and then explain your answers. The problem is you answer my questions but cannot explain the reasoning in a reasonable manner. 'Faith' is not an answer, it is a belief, beliefs are not fact, they are what should make you seek fact not run away from it.

If you honestly believe that we have no business asking these questions then don't participate in the discussion. If you do not have the answers, state that as such and/or seek the answers. To dismiss the questions simply because you do not like them is stupid. I have addressed your questions but you just ignore mine and state that I do not read your responses. It's juvenile.

You say we do not grasp your argument but you seem to not understand what you yourself are arguing. You are arguing that we should not ask questions because our questions question your belief in God.

Here's a little insight on the statement "Judge people by their character, not their religion"

Let's see, what's the definition of religion? -An organized collection of beliefs, cultural systems, and world views... etc.

Now, what is character? -the mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual.

Now, let's compare the two, and see how they relate.

Religion is a set of beliefs, morals are beliefs so, character is a part of religion.

Also, religion is not determined by a majority group, it is different for every person, because everyone has different character, thus having different beliefs(many things people say are their beliefs, aren't their beliefs, and that is showed through their actions.) My "Christianity" is not the same as anyone else's "Christianity". In the end, it doesn't matter what god or whatever you believe in, evil or not, because your actions will show others your beliefs and values. So, I'm sorry I upset you all when I set my opinion out there, claiming it to be true. I admit that all we know is only opinion, and your answers and knowledge, to my knowledge is just as wrong and right as my own. If some guy saves your life, for example, you won't care if he worships some crazy monkey god that eats humans for breakfast, will you? No, you'll thank him for saving your life, and become friends with the guy, if you're a decent person(at least by my morals).

To put it bluntly: that is a stupid argument.

Christianity and its teachings should not be warped to cater to each persons belief and still be called fact. What you seem to be describing is what a story of fiction should be doing,not what a book that claims to be fact should be doing.

That is like deciding that because I do not believe Jesus performed those miracles; that he did not exist, while claiming to still believe in every other story within the Bible. That is like saying I personally don't like one of the 10 commandments so I think it is morally right to kill someone.
That argument basically says: "It does not matter if God exists or that he created the world or that the whole basis of my religion is true because it does not affect me." Which in that case,makes no sense to believe in Christianity at all.

What the hell are you trying to argue? Because I am completely lost. This is a debate on Christianity and its flaws, and to question them.
So what are you arguing in relation to that?

Weikauno

Coder
Seriously? You claim that everything science has proven is just speculation? That is like saying gravity is just speculation and trying to float into space. Everything starts with speculation but the whole point of speculation is to provide evidence to support the claim. Gravity is most certainly there, so it requires very little proof. It is not an outlandish claim with no physical evidence.

Also, we are not telling you not to believe in your God, we are asking why you do so. We are pointing out the flaws within your religion and asking you to explain them. Just because you may or may not have the answers does not mean we do not have the right to ask, because most of the questions we ask have no answers and are instead waved away by silly claims that God is right because the Bible says so and the Bible is right because God said so.

It is not like arguing over a cheeseburger that isn't there. How does that relate to this debate? It is contradictory to what a debate is. I am not asking you to change your beliefs but I am asking you to answer some questions that I do not understand and then explain your answers. The problem is you answer my questions but cannot explain the reasoning in a reasonable manner. 'Faith' is not an answer, it is a belief, beliefs are not fact, they are what should make you seek fact not run away from it.

If you honestly believe that we have no business asking these questions then don't participate in the discussion. If you do not have the answers, state that as such and/or seek the answers. To dismiss the questions simply because you do not like them is stupid. I have addressed your questions but you just ignore mine and state that I do not read your responses. It's juvenile.

You say we do not grasp your argument but you seem to not understand what you yourself are arguing. You are arguing that we should not ask questions because our questions question your belief in God.

To put it bluntly: that is a stupid argument.

Christianity and its teachings should not be warped to cater to each persons belief and still be called fact. What you seem to be describing is what a story of fiction should be doing,not what a book that claims to be fact should be doing.

That is like deciding that because I do not believe Jesus performed those miracles; that he did not exist, while claiming to still believe in every other story within the Bible. That is like saying I personally don't like one of the 10 commandments so I think it is morally right to kill someone.
That argument basically says: "It does not matter if God exists or that he created the world or that the whole basis of my religion is true because it does not affect me." Which in that case,makes no sense to believe in Christianity at all.

What the hell are you trying to argue? Because I am completely lost. This is a debate on Christianity and its flaws, and to question them.
So what are you arguing in relation to that?
Dude. You don't see my point, I'm saying that to a human understanding, knowing facts is impossible. That means I'm not saying "Christianity is right and is factual" I am clearly saying "Christianity and all other religions, and all knowledge in the world cannot be proven to be fact." Which last time I checked, "Nothing can be proven fact" does not mean "My way, Christianity, is right".

Jackrox256

Obsidian
Dude. You don't see my point, I'm saying that to a human understanding, knowing facts is impossible. That means I'm not saying "Christianity is right and is factual" I am clearly saying "Christianity and all other religions, and all knowledge in the world cannot be proven to be fact." Which last time I checked, "Nothing can be proven fact" does not mean "My way, Christianity, is right".

"Knowing facts is impossible" I believe is the most contradictory and false statement you have made thus far.

1. That in itself is being treated as a fact but then treats itself as false. That is quite the paradox you made there.
2. Gravity. That is existent, we know it is there. Gravity makes an apple fall, that is a fact. Space is a fact, we have sent men there. That is a fact, we know it is true. We as humans know countless facts.

Your own statements contradict themselves and are just, unsuccessfully, trying to prove both sides to be wrong.

From your previous posts I assume you to be Christian, yet you are trying to not only disregarding the facts we present and ignoring my questions and statements but also trying to disprove your own religion?

Your point is not only wrong but illogical.

Now please answer this question: How do you know that knowing facts is impossible when by following your said statement you do not know it to be true?

Important question with an important answer if you wish to prove your contradictory statement. Ultimatums with paradoxes are a messy business.

Weikauno

Coder
"Knowing facts is impossible" I believe is the most contradictory and false statement you have made thus far.

1. That in itself is being treated as a fact but then treats itself as false. That is quite the paradox you made there.
2. Gravity. That is existent, we know it is there. Gravity makes an apple fall, that is a fact. Space is a fact, we have sent men there. That is a fact, we know it is true. We as humans know countless facts.

Your own statements contradict themselves and are just, unsuccessfully, trying to prove both sides to be wrong.

From your previous posts I assume you to be Christian, yet you are trying to not only disregarding the facts we present and ignoring my questions and statements but also trying to disprove your own religion?

Your point is not only wrong but illogical.

Now please answer this question: How do you know that knowing facts is impossible when by following your said statement you do not know it to be true?

Important question with an important answer if you wish to prove your contradictory statement. Ultimatums with paradoxes are a messy business.
How can I give a correct answer to that question? I can't. Even if an answer seems logical in the eyes of a human, does that make it correct, or factual? No. Facts are just what we make them up to be, from things that our human minds tell us. A person on drugs can see things like unicorns, but does that make them real? Again, we don't know if we don't know, which makes us certain that we cannot be certain. It is a messy business, and exactly why there is no point to arguing because a point cannot be made. This is not trying to prove anything right, because nothing can really be proven right, yet nothing can be proven wrong. We can observe our world, and make up our minds on what is real and not real, but that is tied only to your personal view of the world. "Facts" are just observations agreed on by a majority of humans, making up their mind that something is real according to what their brains tell them. You will think I am crazy, but that is what happens when one person has a drastically different outlook on life. They look at it as bad and wrong, yet to the opposing person, it is very real to them and has been proven in their mind.

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
This brings me to a question actually related to the thread :)

Where did all the water come from?
There is not enough water on the earth to flood it entirely, so how could the earth at one point've been flooded?

Well I'm sure there are many theories about this but this is what I think.

Before the flood, in the atmosphere there was a layer of water. In the flood God brought this layer down over 40 days and nights of rain.

This is what I believe caused people to live for so long in Biblical times. The atmosphere before God brought this down was more oxygen rich and better nurturing to the body.

Note: this is my opinion on this subject and it may change

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
Most of the questions here have been asked by the non-Christian people on this thread and I was wondering about a few things myself and wanted to ask ya'll some questions if you would be kind enough to answer.

1. Evolution is a extremely slow process according to science so why do we have NO fossils or other evidence of any transition stages?

2. Why are monkeys still here?

3. Why aren't Humans still evolving physical trait wise and other things?
( you might say it is too slow to observe but wouldn't we be able to see atleast some minute evolutions with all the technology avaliable to us today)

Jackrox256

Obsidian
Most of the questions here have been asked by the non-Christian people on this thread and I was wondering about a few things myself and wanted to ask ya'll some questions if you would be kind enough to answer.

1. Evolution is a extremely slow process according to science so why do we have NO fossils or other evidence of any transition stages?

2. Why are monkeys still here?

3. Why aren't Humans still evolving physical trait wise and other things?
( you might say it is too slow to observe but wouldn't we be able to see atleast some minute evolutions with all the technology avaliable to us today)

1. What do you mean there is no fossil evidence of evolution? The most prominent proof of the theory of evolution exists within the Species of Dinosaurs. Look at the various fossils of Dinosaur and look at the different traits they share. I am by far an expert in the field but a simple google search could provide you with various sources.

2. Evolution is the change within the population not individuals. We are not the ancestors of any modern species of monkey. We are a branch of evolution in which we share a common, ancient ancestors that predate both.

3. We are still evolving, there are various factors which prove this:
1. We drink milk. At one point we were all lactose intolerant, but the people that contained the mutation eventually passed on the trait to others.
2. Our wisdom teeth. Our ancestors had larger jaws and needed wisdom teeth to chew through harder sources of food. Now we have utensils to cut our food and softer meat. Thus we developer smaller jaws, but unfortunately our wisdom teeth still grow. Eventually we will most likely stop growing them.
3. We resist various diseases. There are a ton of diseases that our bodies naturally resist.

Those are a few examples of our evolution I've found. I am not 100% sure of #1 but the last two are obvious examples that most people are aware of.

Evolution is not always as extreme and obtaining lungs or losing gills. It can be very small, or very large.

How can I give a correct answer to that question? I can't. Even if an answer seems logical in the eyes of a human, does that make it correct, or factual? No. Facts are just what we make them up to be, from things that our human minds tell us. A person on drugs can see things like unicorns, but does that make them real? Again, we don't know if we don't know, which makes us certain that we cannot be certain. It is a messy business, and exactly why there is no point to arguing because a point cannot be made. This is not trying to prove anything right, because nothing can really be proven right, yet nothing can be proven wrong. We can observe our world, and make up our minds on what is real and not real, but that is tied only to your personal view of the world. "Facts" are just observations agreed on by a majority of humans, making up their mind that something is real according to what their brains tell them. You will think I am crazy, but that is what happens when one person has a drastically different outlook on life. They look at it as bad and wrong, yet to the opposing person, it is very real to them and has been proven in their mind.

Facts are proven. A guy on drugs seeing a unicorn is not a fact. That is a belief in which he thinks he saw. If he wished to make that a fact he would have to prove that unicorn existed. Which he could not...because he was on drugs and unicorns do not exist.

I find it hilarious that you would use unicorns in your argument when the Bible uses them.

Arguing with you is no better than arguing with a rock. Explain to be how gravity is not a fact? A human found that gravity is a fact. If it were not a fact we would be suffocating in space just before our head makes a nice pop.

Weikauno

Coder
1. What do you mean there is no fossil evidence of evolution? The most prominent proof of the theory of evolution exists within the Species of Dinosaurs. Look at the various fossils of Dinosaur and look at the different traits they share. I am by far an expert in the field but a simple google search could provide you with various sources.

2. Evolution is the change within the population not individuals. We are not the ancestors of any modern species of monkey. We are a branch of evolution in which we share a common, ancient ancestors that predate both.

3. We are still evolving, there are various factors which prove this:
1. We drink milk. At one point we were all lactose intolerant, but the people that contained the mutation eventually passed on the trait to others.
2. Our wisdom teeth. Our ancestors had larger jaws and needed wisdom teeth to chew through harder sources of food. Now we have utensils to cut our food and softer meat. Thus we developer smaller jaws, but unfortunately our wisdom teeth still grow. Eventually we will most likely stop growing them.
3. We resist various diseases. There are a ton of diseases that our bodies naturally resist.

Those are a few examples of our evolution I've found. I am not 100% sure of #1 but the last two are obvious examples that most people are aware of.

Evolution is not always as extreme and obtaining lungs or losing gills. It can be very small, or very large.

Facts are proven. A guy on drugs seeing a unicorn is not a fact. That is a belief in which he thinks he saw. If he wished to make that a fact he would have to prove that unicorn existed. Which he could not...because he was on drugs and unicorns do not exist.

I find it hilarious that you would use unicorns in your argument when the Bible uses them.

Arguing with you is no better than arguing with a rock. Explain to be how gravity is not a fact? A human found that gravity is a fact. If it were not a fact we would be suffocating in space just before our head makes a nice pop.
This is what I'm talking about, I think you're crazy, and you think I'm crazy. So who is right? We may never know.

Jackrox256

Obsidian
This is what I'm talking about, I think you're crazy, and you think I'm crazy. So who is right? We may never know.

I don't think you are crazy. I think you are just ignoring my questions.

So I'll ask again:

if humans cannot know facts, and we know gravity is there; as a fact. Explain how gravity is not a fact?

Weikauno

Coder
I don't think you are crazy. I think you are just ignoring my questions.

So I'll ask again:

if humans cannot know facts, and we know gravity is there; as a fact. Explain how gravity is not a fact?
Gravity may be a fact to us humans, but we don't know if there is anywhere where gravity is not a fact, therefore making it not not a fact, but also not proven as a fact.

Jackrox256

Obsidian
Gravity may be a fact to us humans, but we don't know if there is anywhere where gravity is not a fact, therefore making it not not a fact, but also not proven as a fact.

One word: what?!

You believe that gravity cannot be conceived a fact because gravity might not be present somewhere else? That is by far the most idiotic statement is recent history.

Here is a simplified version of your silly statement: apples do not exist because they are not present on Mars. Mars is not there because it is not here. My brain is not within my skull because it is not outside my skull. Maggots do not come from fly eggs because maggots do not come from bird eggs. A monkey is not an animal because it is not a plant.

Now I certainly believe you are just playing dumb, for the sake of playing dumb.