• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bible/come to Jesus

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
How is choosing not to believe in any particular religion considered not having freedom of choice, not having freedom whatsoever and being a mindless creature?

>You have more freedom following a religion than not doing so
I hope this is a joke, for your own good.
You are not free because you are enslaved to sin without God's help.

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
@Jackrox256 About your comparison to the robot hand. I think a better comparison would be of a father taking his baby son to get a flu shot. The baby may cry and not understand but in the end it's for the better. Later when the son grows up he will thank his father for giving him the shot.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You are not free because you are enslaved to sin without God's help.
There is something called common etiqette that is all about social acceptable behaviour. I don't have to follow your system of "sin" to be a decent human being.

What does "Enslaved by sin" even mean? That every non-christian is a bad person?

I recommend seeing "God on trial" a movie about a group of jews in Auswitzch who are wondering why their God has abandon his "chosen people".

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
There is something called common etiqette that is all about social acceptable behaviour. I don't have to follow your system of "sin" to be a decent human being.

What does "Enslaved by sin" even mean? That every non-christian is a bad person?

I recommend seeing "God on trial" a movie about a group of jews in Auswitzch who are wondering why their God has abandon his "chosen people".
Not that every non-Christian is bad but Christians and non-Christians are bad. They only look good compared to other humans. Compare them to God and not one makes the cut.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
If god exists, he's a perfect being and doesn't need to be defended
If he doesn't exist, you are auguring about nothing.

Can we REALLY just end this thread? This has gone on for 38 pages too many. There is a time and a place for everything and a Minecraft forum is not the place to be talking about religion. Not insult to Catholics, atheists, agnostics, or anyone, but this is getting stupid.

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
This will probally be my last post on this thread.

Its original purpose was to just get the word out, plant seeds of the Gospel, and help believers who may not have supportive people in their life. All this arguing won't amount to anything because if I could answer every question on this thread perfectly none of the askers would become believers because in the end it still comes down to faith. Nothing I say will make you believe, only God can cause a person to believe, and I hope and pray that he does works In ya'lls hearts. I planted seeds and that's all I can do.

But if anyone wants to come here for fellowship or help on their Christian journey I would be happy to do anything I can to help you!

God bless!