• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

iAmLeets

Iron
IGN: iAmLeets
Location | Time zone: GMT +1
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/iamleetss-whitelist-application.48831/#post-386830
How long have you been on HC: 2 or 3 days
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i dont have teamspeak but i can try to listen
What towns have you been in: Rapture
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I felt it dindt suited for me. It dindt had the things i did need.
Why do you want to join: Well i am looking for a town and DaBomba suggested me this one
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: Happyness, Friendship, Loyalty.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i do!
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Mastering Lostsoul and mastering my profession
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: ''Play with your team, not against it.''
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No i always will have fun! No matter what!
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:i dont know how to rate but indeed clicked the ''watch thread''
Tell us about yourself: I love RP'ing, i like playing with others makes it more fun. I love shooting with bows! I am good with redstone, bad at pixelart and build designs. I like to sneak enemys and kill them from behind!
Referrals: i dont know what that means (dont know every word in english i am sorry)

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: iAmLeets
Location | Time zone: GMT +1
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/iamleetss-whitelist-application.48831/#post-386830
How long have you been on HC: 2 or 3 days
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i dont have teamspeak but i can try to listen
What towns have you been in: Rapture
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I felt it dindt suited for me. It dindt had the things i did need.
Why do you want to join: Well i am looking for a town and DaBomba suggested me this one
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: Happyness, Friendship, Loyalty.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i do!
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Mastering Lostsoul and mastering my profession
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: ''Play with your team, not against it.''
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No i always will have fun! No matter what!
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:i dont know how to rate but indeed clicked the ''watch thread''
Tell us about yourself: I love RP'ing, i like playing with others makes it more fun. I love shooting with bows! I am good with redstone, bad at pixelart and build designs. I like to sneak enemys and kill them from behind!
Referrals: i dont know what that means (dont know every word in english i am sorry)
Denied. PM me if you wish to know the reason.

SharkFrnzy21

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: SharkFrnzy21
Location | Time zone: California PST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/sharkfrnzy21s-whitelist-application.24855/
How long have you been on HC: Since September 27th, 2012
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes for both.
What towns have you been in: Verstad (Bastion)
Why did you leave them (if applicable): We're on Haven now.
Why do you want to join: I've been living with some friends and I'm tired of being raided. Time to start doing well :D
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Most likely Volantis, however I would like to look at them all.
What can you give to us, as a community: Decent building ability. I'm going to be and Engineer and am already a Dragoon, so I will contribute what I can.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Graduate to a secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: The idea of being a good sport. I'm tired of poor communities in games and would like to help improve Herocraft's already great community.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all. As long as a I can joke around from time to time I'm good to go.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I have not rated the main post but have clicked the Watch Thread button.
Tell us about yourself: I've been playing Minecraft since the early Alpha days. I enjoy MMO's to a certain extent, mostly loving Guild Wars. I like the idea of a constant PVP environment, which is why I like this server so much. Other than that I snowboard and play guitar.
Referrals: None.

Application
IGN: Cptn_Mumbles
Location | Time zone:California PST
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/cptn_mumbles-whitelist-app.47639/
How long have you been on HC: 1 Month
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No on TeamSpeak but I do have a mic and I can get ts
What towns have you been in: NONE
Why did you leave them (if applicable): never been in one
Why do you want to join: I would like to join a township and you have some very cool structures and building styles as well a swell developed ranking system
What town are you interested in joining after graduation:prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a great miner as well as builder and im currently working to get my wizard lvl to 21
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:Pay an administrative fee of 50c
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play nice and DONT BE A TROLL
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Of course not
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes
Tell us about yourself: I am a lvl 30 miner and wizard who is looking to join a township and be a part of something bigger than just my own "steve". I have played minecraft for a long time and even own the 360 version as well. I am looking to contributing to your township and seeing where we can take Prometheus. Thanks gl and hf
Referrals: None

Sorry mistake on the What town are you interested in joining after graduation question
Correct response: Verstad (Bastion)

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: SharkFrnzy21
Location | Time zone: California PST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/sharkfrnzy21s-whitelist-application.24855/
How long have you been on HC: Since September 27th, 2012
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes for both.
What towns have you been in: Verstad (Bastion)
Why did you leave them (if applicable): We're on Haven now.
Why do you want to join: I've been living with some friends and I'm tired of being raided. Time to start doing well :D
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Most likely Volantis, however I would like to look at them all.
What can you give to us, as a community: Decent building ability. I'm going to be and Engineer and am already a Dragoon, so I will contribute what I can.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Graduate to a secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: The idea of being a good sport. I'm tired of poor communities in games and would like to help improve Herocraft's already great community.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all. As long as a I can joke around from time to time I'm good to go.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I have not rated the main post but have clicked the Watch Thread button.
Tell us about yourself: I've been playing Minecraft since the early Alpha days. I enjoy MMO's to a certain extent, mostly loving Guild Wars. I like the idea of a constant PVP environment, which is why I like this server so much. Other than that I snowboard and play guitar.
Referrals: None.
Application
IGN: Cptn_Mumbles
Location | Time zone:California PST
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/cptn_mumbles-whitelist-app.47639/
How long have you been on HC: 1 Month
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No on TeamSpeak but I do have a mic and I can get ts
What towns have you been in: NONE
Why did you leave them (if applicable): never been in one
Why do you want to join: I would like to join a township and you have some very cool structures and building styles as well a swell developed ranking system
What town are you interested in joining after graduation:prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a great miner as well as builder and im currently working to get my wizard lvl to 21
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:Pay an administrative fee of 50c
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play nice and DONT BE A TROLL
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Of course not
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes
Tell us about yourself: I am a lvl 30 miner and wizard who is looking to join a township and be a part of something bigger than just my own "steve". I have played minecraft for a long time and even own the 360 version as well. I am looking to contributing to your township and seeing where we can take Prometheus. Thanks gl and hf
Referrals: None
Accepted! Check your inbox's!

Application
IGN: heepy_killer
Location | Time zone: Canada, QC (ET) UTC -5:00
Link to your whitelist application: n/a
How long have you been on HC: 2+ years
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes to both.
What towns have you been in: None on this map.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): n/a
Why do you want to join: Was a member of the Oblivion Kingdom last map, recognized alot of friendly names.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Hyperion, unless numbers are too low in another.
What can you give to us, as a community: Time, effort, ressources and PvP.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: $(50c)
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no
Tell us about yourself: I've been playing HC with some friends since the 1st map where we meet Farroes and Darroes, from there i've been pretty much playing with our allies and whoever remained after each map wipe.

Last edited:

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: heepy_killer
Location | Time zone: Canada, QC (ET) UTC -5:00
Link to your whitelist application: n/a
How long have you been on HC: 2+ years
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes to both.
What towns have you been in: None on this map.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): n/a
Why do you want to join: Was a member of the Oblivion Kingdom last map, recognized alot of friendly names.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Hyperion, unless numbers are too low in another.
What can you give to us, as a community: Time, effort, ressources and PvP.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: $(50c)
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it (/ch who before killing noobs).
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
Tell us about yourself: I've been playing HC with some friends since the 1st map where we meet Farroes and Darroes, from there i've been pretty much playing with our allies and whoever remained after each map wipe.
did you pay for white-list?

IGN: Barefootfox1663
Location | Time zone: Costa Rica (Central America) -06:00 UTC
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/my-awesome-application.49312/
How long have you been on HC: About an hour or so.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I do, I am able to use it, but I dont like talking much. I could still talk though.
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): -
Why do you want to join: Because I plan staying on HC for some time, so I hope I get to meet new people and have friends.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Hyperion, if possible.
What can you give to us, as a community: My loyalty, my service, and lots of conversation topics, including ponies, male strippers, and Miley Cyrus.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I do.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize in a secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope, I even think they are going to help having fun, if they are correctly followed, of course.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yup.
Tell us about yourself: Well, I am a 13 year old guy, which comes from a Latino family. I learned English at the same time and rate as I learned Spanish, so I could say I am both Latino and American. I am really a pacific person, and it's really hard to make me angry. I love helping people, and hearing them. I am a Grammar Nazi, btw, and I hope you dont get mad at me when I correct you, but I am trying to fix that.
Referrals: Googled "Mincraft rp server".

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN: Barefootfox1663
Location | Time zone: Costa Rica (Central America) -06:00 UTC
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/my-awesome-application.49312/
How long have you been on HC: About an hour or so.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I do, I am able to use it, but I dont like talking much. I could still talk though.
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): -
Why do you want to join: Because I plan staying on HC for some time, so I hope I get to meet new people and have friends.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Hyperion, if possible.
What can you give to us, as a community: My loyalty, my service, and lots of conversation topics, including ponies, male strippers, and Miley Cyrus.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I do.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize in a secondary class.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope, I even think they are going to help having fun, if they are correctly followed, of course.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yup.
Tell us about yourself: Well, I am a 13 year old guy, which comes from a Latino family. I learned English at the same time and rate as I learned Spanish, so I could say I am both Latino and American. I am really a pacific person, and it's really hard to make me angry. I love helping people, and hearing them. I am a Grammar Nazi, btw, and I hope you dont get mad at me when I correct you, but I am trying to fix that.
Referrals: Googled "Mincraft rp server".

Have you been accepted yet?

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
@Barefootfox1663
It's been a crazy week and so I am sorry to have you wait!

A couple important questions.
"What can you give to us, as a community: My loyalty, my service, and lots of conversation topics, including ponies, male strippers, and Miley Cyrus."
How do you feel about Miley Cyrus' tongue? Winning stripper, cowboys, construction workers or the UPS man?

The application looks good. We will try to get you setup pretty quick but I know there are a good handful missing on personal issues so hang in there.

I will send you a conversation on the forums to get the ball rolling and we will catch you in game soon!

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: jan9f
Location | Time zone: MI | EST (GMT -05:00)
Link to your whitelist application: Here
How long have you been on HC: I joined August of 2013
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have a mic and teamspeak
What towns have you been in: I was in Paragon during Bastion
Why did you leave them (if applicable): The map reset.
Why do you want to join: I had a good experience with the community of AD and wish to reenter.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Volantis or Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a friendly and helpful player willing to fight for AD.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Playing with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Not rated but watched.
Tell us about yourself: I am a typical 14(15) year old, attending high school and making it through one day at a time. I'm a pretty big gamer and that's about it.
Referrals: -

Benji0904

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN: benji0904 (Not capitals)
Location | Time zone: East coast, EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...age__st__36800__gopid__28352315#entry28352315
How long have you been on HC: Few weeks 1-3 weeks
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have teamspeak, and a I mic. Actively used to communicate
What towns have you been in:N/a
Why did you leave them (if applicable):N/a
Why do you want to join: I've Been playing shrine for the last few weeks and want to Divulge into some Badass Pvp!
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Volantis or Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a friendly fun guy who doesnt necessarily like to be the center of attention but I'm willing to contribute as a friendly character or a die hard pvper
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes sir/Ma'am
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Paying a 50c adminstrative fee
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Being a good sport, More specifically after a fight no flaming or gloating about how you put he/she in his/her place
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, I follow all rules and regulations.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I have "watched" the thread
Tell us about yourself: Hi, My name is Ben, I live in maine and it is cold as hell in this state. However I'm an avid gamer I play tons of steam titles and a lot of games that aren't on steam Including minecraft. I love having interpersonal relationships in every game i play! Thanks for viewing this application to join. side Note I have supported the server, I am a T3 donor.
Referrals: Jan9f

Application
IGN: DivineWrath304
Location | Time zone: Eastern
Link to your whitelist application: I purchased whitelist.
How long have you been on HC: over a week.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes, yes
What towns have you been in: technically port royal. but not for long
Why did you leave them (if applicable): unable to build my house after waiting for a few days.
Why do you want to join: seems like a friendly community with well handled management
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Sentinel
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a strong builder, very creative. and i will do all i can to protect those around me.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay the fee.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be a good sport
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not even slightly.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: i will after i post this
Tell us about yourself: i am a very good team player. i will follow most any command given, be it lawful and sound. i will do my best to uphold the spirit of this community and will contribute only my very best.