• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SharkFrnzy21's Whitelist Application

SharkFrnzy21

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: SharkFrnzy21
  2. Location & Age: Northern California, 16 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None really. The only one was from a hardcore PvP server where the rules were if you died, you were banned for a day. I died...
  4. Referral(s): None, I just thought it looked cool.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend and I were looking for plugins for our server and we stumbled upon heroes. I thought it looked cool and upon further exploration, I found this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, however one of the three links was having trouble processing my vote.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Indeed I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I would really enjoy playing this sort of server. I love games such as the Elder Scrolls, and I have played a bunch of servers with similar plugins and such. I also feel as though I could bring something...
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS12
  10. Additional Info: I have been admin on a few small servers (below 40 people) along with moderator on some. I enjoy building and redstone circuits. I just finished building my computer, which is actually why I did not apply earlier, as my laptop could not run any games very well. I am in the engineering academy at my highschool and plan to apply to UCSD in the Aerospace Engineering program. I also play guitar and have a cat.

SharkFrnzy21

Legacy Supporter 3
The previous servers have since been shutdown. Some of those were alpha servers as I have been playing since around Alpha 1.2

SharkFrnzy21

Legacy Supporter 3
Nope as they are no longer running mostly due to lack of funding.[DOUBLEPOST=1348774952,1348774844][/DOUBLEPOST]So I will be spending most of my minecraft time on this server if accepted. :D