• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

Blazer1136

Dirt
Application
IGN: Blazer1136
Location | Time zone: EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.48737/#post-386259
How long have you been on HC: almost a week, my friend and I are tired of roaming the wilderness unprotected
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have TS but no mic
What towns have you been in: None so far
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: My friend and I are looking for a place to stay and are willing to defend the town in the name of it's leader
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Most likely Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: I can offer my loyalty as a soldier and protect the town with the best of my ability
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay an administrative fee of 50c
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: No
Tell us about yourself: I'm a good MC player who has been playing on this server for a standard amount of time.
Referrals:

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: Blazer1136
Location | Time zone: EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.48737/#post-386259
How long have you been on HC: almost a week, my friend and I are tired of roaming the wilderness unprotected
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have TS but no mic
What towns have you been in: None so far
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: My friend and I are looking for a place to stay and are willing to defend the town in the name of it's leader
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Most likely Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: I can offer my loyalty as a soldier and protect the town with the best of my ability
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay an administrative fee of 50c
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: No
Tell us about yourself: I'm a good MC player who has been playing on this server for a standard amount of time.
Referrals:
Accepted! Check your inbox!

rubikird

Stone
IGN: Rubikird
Location | Time zone: Bosnia and Herzegovina | GMT +1
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/rubikirds-application.48766/
How long have you been on HC: I've just joined today.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Unfortunately, I don't have, but I could make if necessary
What towns have you been in: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): -
Why do you want to join: Because I feel like this is a nice town from this thread. I also want to play with someone else and to have fun, since I'm being camped by the mobs on the graveyard. I'll be of use when I get to level 30 and start doing something for town. I'm not a thief, griefer or anything like that.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: None
What can you give to us, as a community: I can't give you anything at the moment, but when I get to the level 30 I'll be able to and will give my best.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Payment of 50c.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: "Be a good sport."
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: No.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a kind person who likes to joke a lot and I'm understandable. I can be annoying sometimes with some stupid questions. Oh, and yeah, I'm decent MC player.Referrals: -

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Rubikird
Location | Time zone: Bosnia and Herzegovina | GMT +1
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/rubikirds-application.48766/
How long have you been on HC: I've just joined today.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Unfortunately, I don't have, but I could make if necessary
What towns have you been in: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): -
Why do you want to join: Because I feel like this is a nice town from this thread. I also want to play with someone else and to have fun, since I'm being camped by the mobs on the graveyard. I'll be of use when I get to level 30 and start doing something for town. I'm not a thief, griefer or anything like that.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: None
What can you give to us, as a community: I can't give you anything at the moment, but when I get to the level 30 I'll be able to and will give my best.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Payment of 50c.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: "Be a good sport."
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: No.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a kind person who likes to joke a lot and I'm understandable. I can be annoying sometimes with some stupid questions. Oh, and yeah, I'm decent MC player.Referrals: -
Denied. PM me if you wish to know the reason.

Thyestes

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Thyestes
Location | Time zone: Florida, EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-thyestes.8119/
How long have you been on HC: Off and on for about two and a half years.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and yes.
What towns have you been in: Lightforge, Mortem, Lorien, all on past versions of the server.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Mortem was more interesting then Lightforge and eventually the members of Mortem and Lorien blended together.
Why do you want to join: I'm interested in joining another town since its been awhile and I want to become more acquainted with the new playerbase.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: I still need some time to think about it.
What can you give to us, as a community: My friends and I are skilled at farming, building, and gathering materials. Also, we have a great deal of experience on this server and with the class system since I used to be a L30 Wizard.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I do.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialization into a secondary class (Will be going into the Caster tree, and my profession is a Miner)
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: "Encourage new players so we build a stronger community." I plan on telling my other friends on the server to join this town as well.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: As far as I can tell, I agree with the rules and I'm going to enjoy this town.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I haven't yet done so.
Tell us about yourself: I'm studying electrical engineering at the University of Florida. I'm friends with CreeponChicken, lbened01, and Precisionpigeon. CreeponChicken and I have been on the server for the same amount of time and work well together. Our other two friends are new to the server but very excited to take part in our antics.
Referrals: DavidKkz

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Thyestes
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-thyestes.8119/
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and yes.
What towns have you been in: Lightforge, Mortem, Lorien, all on past versions of the server.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Mortem was more interesting then Lightforge and eventually the members of Mortem and Lorien blended together.
Why do you want to join: I'm interested in joining another town since its been awhile and I want to become more acquainted with the new playerbase.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: I still need some time to think about it.
What can you give to us, as a community: My friends and I are skilled at farming, building, and gathering materials. Also, we have a great deal of experience on this server and with the class system since I used to be a L30 Wizard.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialization into a secondary class (Will be going into the Caster tree, and my profession is a Miner)
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: "Encourage new players so we build a stronger community." I plan on telling my other friends on the server to join this town as well.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: As far as I can tell, I agree with the rules and I'm going to enjoy this town.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I haven't yet done so.
Tell us about yourself: I'm studying electrical engineering at the University of Florida. I'm friends with CreeponChicken, lbened01, and Precisionpigeon. CreeponChicken and I have been on the server for the same amount of time and work well together. Our other two friends are new to the server but very excited to take part in our antics.
Referrals: DavidKkz

Application
IGN: Xionikiller
Location | Time zone: Puerto Rico, Eastern TZ
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/xionikillers-application-waiting-reply.6221/
How long have you been on HC: A little longer than two years. Left for quite some time and came back around 3 days ago with reset everything.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Not atm, but can download and yes I can.
What towns have you been in: Since reset, None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: Well, im usually a lone player but was convinced to join, also would be nice to have a little protection and playing in community every once in a while.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: I can offer services in anything needed. Combat as I am a ninja and build and redstone as an engineer. I am a decent builder and an active player.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: No killing other AD members in anger nor ignorance.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nah
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yeah.
Tell us about yourself:
I am fun active 17 year old guy from Puerto Rico. Have been playing minecraft for the past 3 years, been here for quite some time, currently a lvl 6 ninja and 9 engineer since I just came back recently.
Referrals:DavidKKz

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: Xionikiller
Location | Time zone: Puerto Rico, Eastern TZ
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/xionikillers-application-waiting-reply.6221/
How long have you been on HC: A little longer than two years. Left for quite some time and came back around 3 days ago with reset everything.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Not atm, but can download and yes I can.
What towns have you been in: Since reset, None.
Why do you want to join: Well, im usually a lone player but was convinced to join, also would be nice to have a little protection and playing in community every once in a while.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can offer services in anything needed. Combat as I am a ninja and build and redstone as an engineer. I am a decent builder and an active player.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: No killing other AD members in anger nor ignorance.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nah
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yeah.
Tell us about yourself:
I am fun active 17 year old guy from Puerto Rico. Have been playing minecraft for the past 3 years, been here for quite some time, currently a lvl 6 ninja and 9 engineer since I just came back recently.
Referrals:DavidKKz

Soach

Coal
IGN: CreepOnChicken
What can you give to us, as a community: My friends and I are skilled at farming, building, and gathering materials. Also, we have a great deal of experience on this server and with the class system since I used to be a L55 Ranger and 55 Wizard.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialization into a secondary class (Will be going into the Healer tree, and my profession is a Farmer)
Tell us about yourself: I'm studying electrical engineering at the University of Florida. I'm friends with Thyestes, lbened01, and Precisionpigeon. Thyestes and I have been on the server for the same amount of time and work well together. Our other two friends are new to the server but very excited to take part in our antics.
Referrals: Thyestes

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: CreepOnChicken
What can you give to us, as a community: My friends and I are skilled at farming, building, and gathering materials. Also, we have a great deal of experience on this server and with the class system since I used to be a L55 Ranger and 55 Wizard.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialization into a secondary class (Will be going into the Healer tree, and my profession is a Farmer)
Tell us about yourself: I'm studying electrical engineering at the University of Florida. I'm friends with Thyestes, lbened01, and Precisionpigeon. Thyestes and I have been on the server for the same amount of time and work well together. Our other two friends are new to the server but very excited to take part in our antics.
Referrals: Thyestes

Lbened01

Dirt
Application
IGN: lbened01
Location | Time zone: Florida, Pacific Time (-8)
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-lbened01.48721/
How long have you been on HC: about 1 week.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
What towns have you been in: None
Why do you want to join: Friends joining. Got raided playing solo.
What can you give to us, as a community: Cobblestone.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Secondary Class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be a good sport. I can appreciate being killed if someone's into that, but taunting after it, or making the game altogether unplayable (spawn killing, etc,) seems like overkill, and is generally stupid.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Will do.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a casual player, but meeting the soul requirements for membership seems easy enough. I enjoy the game as is, and playing online just makes it more enjoyable. I often mine and build.
Referrals: Thyestes, CreepOnChicken

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: lbened01
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-lbened01.48721/
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Secondary Class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be a good sport. I can appreciate being killed if someone's into that, but taunting after it, or making the game altogether unplayable (spawn killing, etc,) seems like overkill, and is generally stupid.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Will do.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a casual player, but meeting the soul requirements for membership seems easy enough. I enjoy the game as is, and playing online just makes it more enjoyable. I often mine and build.
Referrals: Thyestes, CreepOnChicken

Soach

Coal
GN: PrecisionPigeon
Referrals: Thyestes, CreepOnChicken, lbened01

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
GN: PrecisionPigeon
Referrals: Thyestes, CreepOnChicken, lbened01

Xuvin

Dirt
Xuvin's Application
IGN: Xuvin
Location | Time zone: Washington, PST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/xuvin-whitelist-application.48671/
How long have you been on HC: a few days.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, also have mic.
Why do you want to join: I enjoy working as a team.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Sentinel
What can you give to us, as a community: I enjoy making/helping with elaborate, time consuming buildings/projects.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I like thats there is an in depth honor code. No underhanded tactics, scamming, be respectful.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: You're guidelines outline a good sport and I have nothing against that.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I have now.
Tell us about yourself:
I've been playing minecraft since before tree leafs would disappear when a tree was felled (no idea what patch that is). Its the only game i've easily obtained over 3000 hours played and what I have enjoyed the most out of all those hours was the elaborate building with friends and clan members. I messaged a Davidkkz just to join a basic town not realizing that he was a part of such a well thought out and elaborate kingdom. I look forward to finding my niche within your ranks and look forward to helping wherever I can. In time I hope to even be a pillar of your community.Referral:

Davidkkz

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Xuvin's Application
IGN: Xuvin
Location | Time zone: Washington, PST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/xuvin-whitelist-application.48671/
How long have you been on HC: a few days.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, also have mic.
Why do you want to join: I enjoy working as a team.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Sentinel
What can you give to us, as a community: I enjoy making/helping with elaborate, time consuming buildings/projects.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I like thats there is an in depth honor code. No underhanded tactics, scamming, be respectful.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: You're guidelines outline a good sport and I have nothing against that.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I have now.
Tell us about yourself:
I've been playing minecraft since before tree leafs would disappear when a tree was felled (no idea what patch that is). Its the only game i've easily obtained over 3000 hours played and what I have enjoyed the most out of all those hours was the elaborate building with friends and clan members. I messaged a Davidkkz just to join a basic town not realizing that he was a part of such a well thought out and elaborate kingdom. I look forward to finding my niche within your ranks and look forward to helping wherever I can. In time I hope to even be a pillar of your community.Referral:

Davidkkz

Rednalswrath

Stone
Application
IGN: Rednalswrath
Location | Time zone: Pennsylvania, USA (Eastern Time)
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-reapplication-rednalswrath.48612/
How long have you been on HC: I played a year or so ago, but recently its only been about 3 weeks.
What towns have you been in: Frosbakken
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I havent left yet, but my reason will be because they lack organization and seem very cliquey and unwelcoming to newcomers.
Why do you want to join: You all seem very welcoming and willing to explain things that new (or returning) players dont know.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Undecided ( Between Sentinels and Hyperion )
What can you give to us, as a community: a mature, dedicated member who is willing to help in any way I can.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Picking a class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: "Be A Good Sport" - More specifically: 'Teach people instead of laughing at them. Encourage them to keep trying'
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: ..No... I did now.
Tell us about yourself: Im a full time student studying Computer Science and I work part time. I game when I can because it's what I enjoy. I'm fury's brother XD.
Referrals: Rednalsfury

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: Rednalswrath
Location | Time zone: Pennsylvania, USA (Eastern Time)
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-reapplication-rednalswrath.48612/
How long have you been on HC: I played a year or so ago, but recently its only been about 3 weeks.
What towns have you been in: Frosbakken
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I havent left yet, but my reason will be because they lack organization and seem very cliquey and unwelcoming to newcomers.
Why do you want to join: You all seem very welcoming and willing to explain things that new (or returning) players dont know.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Undecided ( Between Sentinels and Hyperion )
What can you give to us, as a community: a mature, dedicated member who is willing to help in any way I can.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Picking a class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: "Be A Good Sport" - More specifically: 'Teach people instead of laughing at them. Encourage them to keep trying'
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: ..No... I did now.
Tell us about yourself: Im a full time student studying Computer Science and I work part time. I game when I can because it's what I enjoy. I'm fury's brother XD.
Referrals: Rednalsfury