• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN:
w0nd3rb0yCK
Location | Time zone:Eastern
Link to your whitelist application:
How long have you been on HC:
Almost 2 years
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Yes
What towns have you been in: xxxmastown, Legacy, Verstad, Thornhollow, Papadopotropolis
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I didn't leave, they did lol
Why do you want to join: I'm bored
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Hyperion
What can you give to us, as a community: not much, haven't even decided if I coming back. I'm just bored right now
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: play with your team, not against it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
no
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: no
Tell us about yourself: it's me le w0nd3r
Referrals: The whole of the HC community

If you're interested in sticking around and playing with us, I'm happy to have you, but I want to know if you're actually going to play or not.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Powerstar010
Location | Time zone: Southern Canada
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...wnships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__36560
How long have you been on HC: Around 1 month
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No.
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: I have been invited and asked to join many times by people already in the town, so i thought id give it a shot
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Volantis
What can you give to us, as a community: I can gather, build, and help others. I can also help on raids and protecting town members.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i do.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: "
Be respectful after PvP. Don’t taunt other players when they lose. On the same token, nobody likes a sore loser. Be the stronger person by being polite and friendly, even if other players are trying to taunt you. A 'good fight' can go a long way " I enjoy this because many people seem to take the fight to far and it can hurt people's feelings.Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Not yet
Tell us about yourself: I'm new to the server, but i enjoy having people around and working in groups. Im currently getting a new mouse, so i might not be good at the moment at pvp. However tho i enjoy having many people to work with and being able to commit to the community. I am planning to stay in the town permanently, if i were to get excepted
Referrals: Jan9f, Babomba, LightningCape, Shanook

Your app looks good, I'll accept you in to prometheus, however at the moment because of the updates to the township plugin I can't give you perms to Prometheus.

CALEB0598

Wood
IGN:gridlock0520
Location | Time zone:us eastern
How long have you been on HC: about a week or 2
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:if i need to download i can
What towns have you been in:im in a soon to be town on the pve server but none on pvp
Why did you leave them (if applicable):im still helping them
Why do you want to join:i want to play with others and my friend has recommended me (Drloves)
What town are you interested in joining after graduation:voltanis
What can you give to us, as a community:i enjoy playing minecraft and i can help mine and im really good at pvp
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: have a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:playing as a team its always better to have numbers on your side
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:i dont see why they would
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:no but i will right now
Tell us about yourself:im a sophmore in high school and im usally on by about 4 oclock (eastern) i have played minnecraft for a long time but im still new to the whole hero craft thing im a lvl 21dragoon and 16miner and i would really like to join your town

MichaelRL

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:gridlock0520
Location | Time zone:us eastern
How long have you been on HC:
about a week or 2
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:if i need to download i can
What towns have you been in:im in a soon to be town on the pve server but none on pvp
Why did you leave them (if applicable):im still helping them
Why do you want to join:i want to play with others and my friend has recommended me (Drloves)
What town are you interested in joining after graduation:
voltanis
What can you give to us, as a community:i enjoy playing minecraft and i can help mine and im really good at pvp
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: have a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:playing as a team its always better to have numbers on your side
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:i dont see why they would
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:no but i will right now
Tell us about yourself:im a sophmore in high school and im usally on by about 4 oclock (eastern) i have played minnecraft for a long time but im still new to the whole hero craft thing im a lvl 21dragoon and 16miner and i would really like to join your town
Volantis isnt a pvp town. but your can still join volantis. Sentinel and Hyperion are more pvp Friendly Sentinel has a lot of pvp gear that we all share as a town.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Going through all my old DG screenshots..

Good ol days of lagging Oblivion so bad you could not come within 100 blocks of it @macura @Farroes
X8rfuvG.png

Also found a familiar face before I knew him @RagingDragon5
C8drrDv.png

Peritoe

Dirt
IGN: Peritoe
Location | Time zone: Maryville, Tennessee | Eastern Standard Time
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.49599/
How long have you been on HC: Almost a week.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
What towns have you been in: N/A
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: I am new to the PvP half of the server and I want to help out with the person who first saw me, BaBomba.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: I hope to bring safety and good fun to the community with my humor and PvP skills.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary classWhat guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Playing with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am a track and field participant and I go to church on Sundays, Wednesday, and Thursday so on the other days I will be on around 5:30 and on church days I'll be on around 5:30 to 7 and then from 10-11.
Referrals: BaBomba

Viper1080

Wood
Application
IGN:Viper1080
Location | Time zone:United States/Pacific
Link to your whitelist application:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__36820#entry28420223
How long have you been on HC:I have been on for about 2 weeks
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:I don't have it but could very well download it again.
What towns have you been in:I have never been in a town...this is my first one
Why did you leave them (if applicable):N/A
Why do you want to join:I have spent much time on shrine leveling up and becoming stronger....I think I'm ready for bigger and better things.So, i think haven is the best thing and want a town to join.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation:Im interested in joining hyperion
What can you give to us, as a community: I could give all in my power and even more after that. I am defiantly liking this server!!! and would love to help friends and my town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:playing with your team, not against it. I think teamwork is an essential part of a town and without it nothing would work. Working against it would prove to be unproductive and childish.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:None at all,the guidelines are great and don't hold me back at all.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:Yes
Tell us about yourself:I am a freshman in High school. Ive been playing mine craft for about a year and a half now and have found hero craft to be tons of fun.I feel i am completely prepared to join the ranks of the Atherius dominion. I feel joining will give me a great experience here on HC and hope we can all have a great time together.
Referrals:The only referrals I've gotten was from Drloves p.s. he is a great guy
Thanks
-Viper1080

patrik998

Dirt
IGN: patrik998
Location | Time zone: Location:Sweden Time zone: Paris time.
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.49756/#post-393136
How long have you been on HC: 3 days.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I can use and i have used it.
What towns have you been in: Port_Royal.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): No guidence.
Why do you want to join: I see that i can get help and after that i pretty much just need a atlest semi social town.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: I don't know, atm i like the idea of joining hyperion.
What can you give to us, as a community: A new social player, and i'm happy to help with things community vise.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I do.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize in a class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:
  • No scamming players by trading and then killing them, or by buying severely under-priced goods from someone who doesn’t know better.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 15 year old boy whom like's playing games. I'm also not new to minecraft since i played it at 1.3 alpha. I'm not a great builder but i know how to build standard somewhat good looking structures.
Referrals: RaginDragon5

IGN: Koda_the_wise

Location | Time zone: Eastern Time Zone (US & Canada)

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/koda_the_wises-application.49806/

How long have you been on HC: Tonight makes my first full day.

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do indeed have teamspeak and a mic.

What towns have you been in: I was in the town of Lost Paradise for perhaps 4 hours before recognizing it as a terrible community for newer members.

Why did you leave them (if applicable): It was a difficult environment for newcomers such as myself.

Why do you want to join: I wish to be part of an area where questions are answered, the days are safe, the people friendly, and the environment is helpful.

What town are you interested in joining after graduation: I actually expect to find myself in Prometheus after graduation, for I enjoy helping people and how better could one do so then by surrounding themself around newcomers?

What can you give to us, as a community: I have my creativity, building skill, knowledge, and everything else within my possession to offer.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Indeed.

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Purchasing a property to which you will live on as a citizen.

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: The guideline about encouraging new players.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all, they are all agreeable and understandable..

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes.

Tell us about yourself: I'm 24 and my job allows a lot of free time, which is often spent on Minecraft. I usually am able to get online for a few hours a day. I'm one of those people who don't play multiple servers at once. I believe in finding one and sticking with it. My last server, sadly, had died, and this is the first server I came across similar to it.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN: Peritoe
Location | Time zone: Maryville, Tennessee | Eastern Standard Time
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.49599/
How long have you been on HC: Almost a week.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
What towns have you been in: N/A
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: I am new to the PvP half of the server and I want to help out with the person who first saw me, BaBomba.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: I hope to bring safety and good fun to the community with my humor and PvP skills.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary classWhat guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Playing with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am a track and field participant and I go to church on Sundays, Wednesday, and Thursday so on the other days I will be on around 5:30 and on church days I'll be on around 5:30 to 7 and then from 10-11.
Referrals: BaBomba

Sorry for the wait with no response. Are you still interested in joining?

RagingDragon5

Portal
Application
IGN:Viper1080
Location | Time zone:United States/Pacific
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__36820#entry28420223
How long have you been on HC:I have been on for about 2 weeks
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:I don't have it but could very well download it again.
What towns have you been in:I have never been in a town...this is my first one
Why did you leave them (if applicable):N/A
Why do you want to join:I have spent much time on shrine leveling up and becoming stronger....I think I'm ready for bigger and better things.So, i think haven is the best thing and want a town to join.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation:Im interested in joining hyperion
What can you give to us, as a community: I could give all in my power and even more after that. I am defiantly liking this server!!! and would love to help friends and my town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:playing with your team, not against it. I think teamwork is an essential part of a town and without it nothing would work. Working against it would prove to be unproductive and childish.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:None at all,the guidelines are great and don't hold me back at all.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:Yes
Tell us about yourself:I am a freshman in High school. Ive been playing mine craft for about a year and a half now and have found hero craft to be tons of fun.I feel i am completely prepared to join the ranks of the Atherius dominion. I feel joining will give me a great experience here on HC and hope we can all have a great time together.
Referrals:The only referrals I've gotten was from Drloves p.s. he is a great guy
Thanks
-Viper1080

Drloves decided to go into another town. Are you still interested in joining or are you going to the same town as him?

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN: patrik998
Location | Time zone: Location:Sweden Time zone: Paris time.
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.49756/#post-393136
How long have you been on HC: 3 days.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I can use and i have used it.
What towns have you been in: Port_Royal.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): No guidence.
Why do you want to join: I see that i can get help and after that i pretty much just need a atlest semi social town.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: I don't know, atm i like the idea of joining hyperion.
What can you give to us, as a community: A new social player, and i'm happy to help with things community vise.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I do.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize in a class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:

• No scamming players by trading and then killing them, or by buying severely under-priced goods from someone who doesn’t know better.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 15 year old boy whom like's playing games. I'm also not new to minecraft since i played it at 1.3 alpha. I'm not a great builder but i know how to build standard somewhat good looking structures.
Referrals: RaginDragon5

Accepted. Please check your inbox for information.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN: Koda_the_wise

Location | Time zone: Eastern Time Zone (US & Canada)

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/koda_the_wises-application.49806/

How long have you been on HC: Tonight makes my first full day.

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do indeed have teamspeak and a mic.

What towns have you been in: I was in the town of Lost Paradise for perhaps 4 hours before recognizing it as a terrible community for newer members.

Why did you leave them (if applicable): It was a difficult environment for newcomers such as myself.

Why do you want to join: I wish to be part of an area where questions are answered, the days are safe, the people friendly, and the environment is helpful.

What town are you interested in joining after graduation: I actually expect to find myself in Prometheus after graduation, for I enjoy helping people and how better could one do so then by surrounding themself around newcomers?

What can you give to us, as a community: I have my creativity, building skill, knowledge, and everything else within my possession to offer.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Indeed.

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Purchasing a property to which you will live on as a citizen.

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: The guideline about encouraging new players.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all, they are all agreeable and understandable..

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes.

Tell us about yourself: I'm 24 and my job allows a lot of free time, which is often spent on Minecraft. I usually am able to get online for a few hours a day. I'm one of those people who don't play multiple servers at once. I believe in finding one and sticking with it. My last server, sadly, had died, and this is the first server I came across similar to it.

Accepted. Please check your inbox for Information.