• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application!

patrik998

Dirt
My name is Patrik and i come from and live in Sweden. I'm 15 years old and haven't started high school.
I would like to join because this seams like the only serious hero-plugin server which i enjoy in rp servers.
My goal on this server is to get my own town/join some one else and then max everything out.

I can play about 1-3 hours a day because of my studies and such.

I hope the application gets accepted ^^. And thanks for taking your time and reading this!

Edit: Date of birth: 30th September 1998.

Special key: HCp9

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: patrik998
  2. Location & Age: From Sweden,Stockholm Age:15 Years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No bans from previus servers.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCp8
My name is Patrik and i come from and live in Sweden. I'm 15 years old and haven't started high school.
I would like to join because this seams like the only serious hero-plugin server which i enjoy in rp servers.
My goal on this server is to get my own town/join some one else and then max everything out.

I hope the application gets accepted ^^. And thanks for taking your time and reading this!

Just so everything matches what is your correct date of birth?

patrik998

Dirt

And your special key is off a tad
Edit: Date of birth: 30th September 1998.

Special key: HCp9