• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

iAmLeets's whitelist application

Getcrazy

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: iAmLeets
  2. Location & Age: 23, Netherlands
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: no bans
  4. Referral(s): no referrals
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCI6
special key is wrong its: HCI8
Reviewing

Getcrazy

TNT
I see you were banned on Irresistible gaming for ban evading can you elaborate on that please? I am aware it is not minecraft, but I would still like an explanation.

iAmLeets

Iron
I see you were banned on Irresistible gaming for ban evading can you elaborate on that please? I am aware it is not minecraft, but I would still like an explanation.
that ban's was all mistakes... i got unbanned from it.
they banned me for multi accounts, i played with my cousin but they thought multi accounts first...

iAmLeets

Iron
that ban's was all mistakes... i got unbanned from it.
they banned me for multi accounts, i played with my cousin but they thought multi accounts first...
anyways that was like 3-4 months ago... I dont play on it anymore (GTA SA)

Last edited:

Getcrazy

TNT
Sorry for the long wait man, but realize that if your cousin plays on our server and on your IP you need to get that cleared up with the server before you start getting in trouble.

Other than that I see no troubles with you, so I declare you accepted! I'm sending you some starting info and you can pm me if you have any issues!

iAmLeets

Iron
Sorry for the long wait man, but realize that if your cousin plays on our server and on your IP you need to get that cleared up with the server before you start getting in trouble.

Other than that I see no troubles with you, so I declare you accepted! I'm sending you some starting info and you can pm me if you have any issues!

Thank you very much