• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
The exterior is a little bland, needs some cleanups and such (made this in like 15 minutes) but its worth a shot! So constructively criticize at will :)

2012-03-16_21.20.11.png
Here is my submission to the 20x20 contest. It's just the basic exterior. It is 14 high leaving 5 block height underground chestroom or whatever.

I'm no interior designer- heh

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Erg I had this awsome idea and started on one but didn't see this contest until today :(.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Okay. So Oxea has graciously offered his T7 region (25x25x25) for our HQ. Do I restart the contest and end it on, say, Thursday morning, or do I judge what we have?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Alright, tweaked the contest guidelines. Here's the repost.

Deadline: Thursday 9:00pm or thereabouts
Prize: guild-title of HQ Architect

All entries for our Wilderness Headquarters must be ground-bound and either fit within a 25x25x25 space or otherwise account for the fact that only a 25x area will be protected by a region. Devices specific to Professions like Engineers or Masons can be used, and if you're building your entry in single-player where Craftbook/Falsebook is not available simply indicate where such things should be. It's preferable but not necessary that you use the Academy's "A" symbol somewhere for decoration.

To submit, PM me screenshots or a world file of your structure. Please make sure you actually do this, as I see like 3 people who said they would but haven't yet.

Submitted Entries:
Kurugi (world file)
Watter_Bottle (screenshot)

Lunar_izy

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Lunar_izy
Current/Mastered Classes: Level 12 Dragoon
Current/Mastered Professions: Level 12 Crafter
Current Township: Erebos
Past Guild Experience: None
Why do you want to join the Academy?: I want a good group of people to hang out and raid with and such when town members are not on and a group of people to do bounties with and also just to have fun
Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?: I would like to be part of the Merc team

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok so I just spent an hour and a half working on it and still have tons to do... I am wondering if I could send you the world in a PM just so you can see it in it's entirety...

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Ok so I just spent an hour and a half working on it and still have tons to do... I am wondering if I could send you the world in a PM just so you can see it in it's entirety...
Not totally sure what you mean... You can send me a world file though. I did say you'll need to PM me anyways.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Lunar_izy
Current/Mastered Classes: Level 12 Dragoon
Current/Mastered Professions: Level 12 Crafter
Current Township: Erebos
Past Guild Experience: None
Why do you want to join the Academy?: I want a good group of people to hang out and raid with and such when town members are not on and a group of people to do bounties with and also just to have fun
Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?: I would like to be part of the Merc team
I see no, problems, accepted. @Dazureus - Any problems? If not, OP update.

Status
Not open for further replies.