• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Kourne
Current/Mastered Classes: Caster
Current/Mastered Professions: Crafter
Current Township: Belegost
Past Guild Experience: None
Why do you want to join the Academy?: Since most of the people I know and trust are already in this Guild. I also asked Dazureus in-game like month ago, but couldn't be arsed to apply until now. :D
Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?: I am more of a creator than a fighter, but I am fine with both.

Greetings from old man Kourne

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Kourne
Current/Mastered Classes: Caster
Current/Mastered Professions: Crafter
Current Township: Belegost
Past Guild Experience: None
Why do you want to join the Academy?: Since most of the people I know and trust are already in this Guild. I also asked Dazureus in-game like month ago, but couldn't be arsed to apply until now. :D
Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?: I am more of a creator than a fighter, but I am fine with both.

Greetings from old man Kourne

Accepted, of course. But.....I AM THE OLD MAN OF THE GUILD.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Tell this to my fellow citizens... *g*
Caling me old man Gandalf for no apparent reason! My wrinkly potato like skin runs in my family and white hair aswell! *cough*

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I am the old Kung Fu Sensei of the Academy. I am a Master Healer, and a Master Disciple. I have lived through wars and raids, I am the old man.
I'm the old Warchief Viking of the Academy. I am a master warrior and a Samurai (The class that looks most like Viking, playstyle wise). I have won wars and lead raids, i am the Old Warchief.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Tell this to my fellow citizens... *g*
Caling me old man Gandalf for no apparent reason! My wrinkly potato like skin runs in my family and white hair aswell! *cough*
White or blonde hear? 50% of Scandinavia is blonde ;)

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
I am from germany and got brown hair as you can see in "Show us your face" around page 70~.
So both arguments won't fit on me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.