• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I am of both German and Norwegian descent, and I have blonde hair. (But not white). I am the Council Member of the Xandria Dominion, Head of the Edolian Council, Former King of Edolas, Mayor of Lightforge, Father of Belegost, Archbishop of the Xandria Dominion, The Great Entun, The High Priest of Entun, Giver of Light, Reader of Titles, Architect of Skyforge, Builder of the Two Orthancs, Former Council Member of Skyforge, A Zealot of The Academy and a guy who likes titles.
What did I Miss?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I am of both German and Norwegian descent, and I have blonde hair. (But not white). I am the Council Member of the Xandria Dominion, Head of the Edolian Council, Former King of Edolas, Mayor of Lightforge, Father of Belegost, Archbishop of the Xandria Dominion, The Great Entun, The High Priest of Entun, Giver of Light, Reader of Titles, Architect of Skyforge, Builder of the Two Orthancs, Former Council Member of Skyforge, A Zealot of The Academy and a guy who likes titles.
What did I Miss?

We may have to lower your ego :p

I am Haxnn, the sad little enderman sitting in the corner, forever alone at a party that I only went to because they said "free cake". I got there... no cake....

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I am st3pur308. Former temp-mayor of Aegis (and council member), Zealot of The Academy, survivor of the Zeal crisis, council member of Moria. I don't have much to boast about xD

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
What did I Miss?

I think you'd enjoy the game Crusader Kings II, plenty of titles to gain!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Zeal: I am EtKEnn, Mayor of Camelot, starter of wars, the stupid unspecced caster at north road, master of conflicts.
Dragon: I am EtKEnn, former Mayor of Canterlot, former SiC of Edolas, Entun's right hand, Uncle? Of Belegost, Canterlot's darkbringer, XD council, XD's troublemaker, The new guy, XDDF member, member of Academy, member of S.H.I.T, member of MT, Canterlot's warrior, Samurai of darkness, defender of Canterlot, master of titles, Master demolisher, master of stalking TheMormon, Master of annoy Kourne, Master of Ponies, Master of Friendship, Master of magic (Get it?), master broster.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
I am Kourne, old man, god of agriculture (corn-pun! *ba-dum-tish*), enchanter of random guff, slavedriver of Belegost, hoarder of TNT (about 120~), nearly mastered wizard, half dwarf half human (hence the undercity) and maybe master donator to every town I lived in.

EDIT: Teacher to my fellow "loafs".... *g*

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Zeal: I am EtKEnn, Mayor of Camelot, starter of wars, the stupid unspecced caster at north road, master of conflicts.
Dragon: I am EtKEnn, former Mayor of Canterlot, former SiC of Edolas, Entun's right hand, Uncle? Of Belegost, Canterlot's darkbringer, XD council, XD's troublemaker, The new guy, XDDF member, member of Academy, member of S.H.I.T, member of MT, Canterlot's warrior, Samurai of darkness, defender of Canterlot, master of titles, Master demolisher, master of stalking TheMormon, Master of annoy Kourne, Master of Ponies, Master of Friendship, Master of magic (Get it?), master broster.

Status
Not open for further replies.