• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
We're making the HQ design thing into a contest.

Deadline: Friday night (exact time flexible)
Prize: guild-title of HQ Architect

All entries must be ground-bound and either fit within a 20x20x20 space or otherwise account for the fact that only a 20x20x20 space will be protected by a region. Devices specific to Professions like Engineers or Masons can be used, and if you're building your entry in single-player where Craftbook/Falsebook is not available simply indicate where such things should be. It's preferable but not necessary that you use the Academy's "A" symbol somewhere for decoration.

@@@
@@@
@@@
@@@

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Nice contents. I'm here and ready to participate in the contest. Also I am able to donate my region ( Tier 5 ) to allow for a larger region.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Nice contents. I'm here and ready to participate in the contest. Also I am able to donate my region ( Tier 5 ) to allow for a larger region.
T5 has an 18x region. I think it was xexorian who was going to upgrade to T6 for a 20x region. Also gabizou is T6 now, although he's not on very often.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Looks like something I'll be interested in, too :) Will jump right on it and design something in single player when I get home - gotta love building stuff like this!

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4

All entries must be ground-bound and either fit within a 20x20x20 space or otherwise account for the fact that only a 20x20x20 space will be protected by a region. Devices specific to Professions like Engineers or Masons can be used, and if you're building your entry in single-player where Craftbook/Falsebook is not available simply indicate where such things should be. It's preferable but not necessary that you use the Academy's "A" symbol somewhere for decoration.

@@@
@@@
@@@
@@@

Oh, also. PM me pictures of your entries. A few pictures, 4 or 5 will probably suffice but that's up to your own judgement.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I'll be gone shooting some guns until sometime Saturday. Plenty of times to submit your contest entries! :D

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3

@@@
@@@
@@@
@@@
So... Redo my big dome and floating magic tower islands? *Sigh*

So we're clear, it -will- be kept for the final HQ when/if we get bigger regions from HTTP. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.