• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I was last man, Los Bandidos used superior strategies :/ TC won the tournament, the beated Strike Force in the final.

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
Ironee was last to die in that round. Etkenn was 2nd to last, if I remember correctly. Los Bandidos extends a "Good Fight" to The Academy team today. Maybe we can practice against one another in the future, in case another Tourny would be announced.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
My voice is so bad ;-; Anyway, good battle. I was caught between 5 bandidos at the end, should have brought more golden apples i guess.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: jazza411
Current/Mastered Classes: lvl 25 Ranger (I have experienced disciple, thief and ninja)
Current/Mastered Professions: I haven't mastered crafter.
Current Township: Nevermore
Past Guild Experience: I was in the Dark brotherhood
Why do you want to join the Academy?: I have tried evil towns and evil guild. Now I want to try being good and honorable, or whatever. I also believe I could be an asset because I can track people, got lots of money, active and I will destroy anyone who betrays something I like. Final thing I get bored easily so this could get me to do more things.
Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?: I am fine to be in any team.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: jazza411
Current/Mastered Classes: lvl 25 Ranger (I have experienced disciple, thief and ninja)
Current/Mastered Professions: I haven't mastered crafter.
Current Township: Nevermore
Past Guild Experience: I was in the Dark brotherhood
Why do you want to join the Academy?: I have tried evil towns and evil guild. Now I want to try being good and honorable, or whatever. I also believe I could be an asset because I can track people, got lots of money, active and I will destroy anyone who betrays something I like. Final thing I get bored easily so this could get me to do more things.
Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?: I am fine to be in any team.

Jazza has been a fine citizen for my township.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Errg I wish I was able to go. All week (well when I heard of it) I was trying to assure that I could go, however an hour before the tournament I was told I had to go somewhere. :( Well get ready for the next one :p

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
My accent... So weird compared to you americans.

Dielan9999 what texture pack are you using? It looks so simple and a lot like default, i like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.