• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
It is Faithful, I use it as well.

And IT'S OKAY ETKENN. :p I kind of like your accent in the first place, and really it doesn't matter because you're talking.

Rioku_

Iron
IGN: Rioku_
Current/Mastered Classes: Mastered rogue then reset.Current 28 healer
/Mastered Professions: level 2 crafter
Current Township: None
Past Guild Experience:None
Which guild teams are you interested in?:Las bandidos

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Rioku_
Current/Mastered Classes: Mastered rogue then reset.Current 28 healer
/Mastered Professions: level 2 crafter
Current Township: None
Past Guild Experience:None
Which guild teams are you interested in?:Las bandidos

Uh, I think you are in the wrong topic.

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
vader-fail.jpg

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
so say i wanted to join, would I be able to?

Depends on how much you've changed. Our primary goal is to help out newer people, build pretty things, make money, and set an example.

Even people who were banned and came back can do that. It's also good if town life is getting boring. We don't discriminate based on what town you live in or your guild history.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Welp, you can't be in another guild let alone run one. Other than that I may be open to letting you join up.

Dielan you need to start doing the Merc thing again. :x

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: kevinlive

Current/Mastered Classes: Wizard lvl 31(just like in the old days of zeal, stuck at lvl 30ish :()

Current/Mastered Professions: Currently a master merchant, mastered miner before.

Current Township: Glaciem (Kingdom of Obscurity)

Past Guild Experience: THS(my own guild), AC and AAA in Zeal. None in DG.

Why do you want to join the Academy?: Because Academy has by far always been the best guild, and I know a fair amount of people thats in the AC.

Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?: No, but I'm not really a fan of PvP so no need to send me out on assasination missions :)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: kevinlive

Current/Mastered Classes: Wizard lvl 31(just like in the old days of zeal, stuck at lvl 30ish :()

Current/Mastered Professions: Currently a master merchant, mastered miner before.

Current Township: Glaciem (Kingdom of Obscurity)

Past Guild Experience: THS(my own guild), AC and AAA in Zeal. None in DG.

Why do you want to join the Academy?: Because Academy has by far always been the best guild, and I know a fair amount of people thats in the AC.

Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?: No, but I'm not really a fan of PvP so no need to send me out on assasination missions :)
Oh lookit, it's kevin again. :> I'll add you back in.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Welp, you can't be in another guild let alone run one. Other than that I may be open to letting you join up.

Dielan you need to start doing the Merc thing again. :x

I know, I know.

As we start to get organized at last on DG map, I think the time has come to start up the merc team.

Summary: The MERC team will take missions who will be requested by me, either for lack of actual jobs, OR by anonymous customers.

People will message me with hits, and I will provide screenies of our men taking them out. This way, you will NEVER get to know who is requesting the hit, and when there are no jobs I will provide but both cases will look identical.

Last map I organized the MERC team through convos on this forum but it's simply NOT worth it. This time we will be using our private forum. If you haven't signed up for it yet, do so!

For now, if you are interested in the MERC team, speak up on THIS TOPIC.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.