• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Visidian] NEUTRAL [10] (Check post for more info)

emerald_ice

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: emerald_ice
What class and level: Necromancer (Level 28) Mason (Level 12)
How long have you been on the server: 3-4 months
What previous towns/guilds were you in: Skyfall, Excelsum, & Genesis (In that order)
Why do you wish to join (Guild name): I wish to join because I want to be in a fun community that has a great time, and raids/levels together :)
Are you able to listen/speak on TeamSpeak: (Mind you, if you are shy I want to know that too.) I am not able to on TS, but I can listen on Skype (i'm a bit shy, unless were prank calling hookers xD)

(Christmas Colors! To Match My New Skin :p)

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
What previous towns/guilds were you in: Skyfall, Excelsum, & Genesis (In that order)
Why do you wish to join (Guild name): I wish to join because I want to be in a fun community that has a great time, and raids/levels together :)
Are you able to listen/speak on TeamSpeak: (Mind you, if you are shy I want to know that too.) I am not able to on TS, but I can listen on Skype (i'm a bit shy, unless were prank calling hookers xD)

Just wondering, why can you not get ts, yet you have skype? I'm afraid I don't follow. Sorry if this seems out of place or something.

emerald_ice

ICE ICE ICE!
Just wondering, why can you not get ts, yet you have skype? I'm afraid I don't follow. Sorry if this seems out of place or something.
I have skype on my Iphone, I can't get TS because my computer admin forgot his password (Stupid move) so there is specific things I can't download without admin priveleges, ts being one of them.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8

Accepted :p We honestly probably wouldn't use TS for anything SUPER important unless we actually become a super serious raiding guild haha. (We will raid and stuff once we are fully established :p.)

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
I was thinking about starting on it but i have lots of town work i need to do. Also how would you guys feel about a guild hq like this.
24pwg77.png

Ignore the f3 stuff, It might be a little big but we can put the PRs underground. Above ground is more for looks.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I was thinking about starting on it but i have lots of town work i need to do. Also how would you guys feel about a guild hq like this.
24pwg77.png

Ignore the f3 stuff, It might be a little big but we can put the PRs underground. Above ground is more for looks.
I like this and the idea haha. Though what do we want to protect with regions?

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
I like this and the idea haha. Though what do we want to protect with regions?
We will have have 4 wings to the building An entrance, Library, Guild hall and I'm not sure what i want to with the last. In the middle I will have 2 staircases one can lead underground where we can put the personal region or regions. We can use the regions for chest, maybe a room for the heads.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
24pwg77.png

I really like this. :)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
We will have have 4 wings to the building An entrance, Library, Guild hall and I'm not sure what i want to with the last. In the middle I will have 2 staircases one can lead underground where we can put the personal region or regions. We can use the regions for chest, maybe a room for the heads.
Alright, I am liking this idea the more I think about it haha, unless anyone disagrees I think this is the winner :D

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
If anyone wants to get on tomorrow and the next day, I'd like to have us try PvPing together even if its only in skirmishes. Aryios had suggested we get a little activity going and I agree haha my mouse is better now and with spout back I should be able to PvP again :D still gonna be rusty, but meh.