• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Visidian] NEUTRAL [10] (Check post for more info)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
1qgwe

Welcome to Visidian, we are a group of PvPers aimed at strategic combat and being a cool community of players! We just recently made our presence among the other guilds of Herocraft, but we plan to strive to be known as a group of tough PvPers.
Want to fight with one of the most famous solo PvPers in Herocraft? Pick up your weapon and drop in an application which can be found near the bottom of this post!
Special Thanks to NuclearCouch for the AWESOME title!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a heads up, we are still in the process of setting up, this is why we have yet to do much other than attend events and the like. I am also without a mouse so I will probably not be on much until that gets fixed. Haxnn if you want to take this time to make the guild hall that would help :p I will still be on the forums and will still monitor everything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things we need done:

Currently we are in need of a logo or something we can make a mark with. We also need to determine what we will do for skins (If we have them or if we will just add an emblem to our current ones)

The guild hall or HQ needs to be designed and built. Should be tot he dimensions of 26x26x32 (32 being the vertical height)

Anyone that is lower leveled should focus on leveling when they can!
Current list of members:
victim130
Holyrane
Aryios
Detarbilate
kevinlive
EtKEnn
Haxnn
Leftovers5
donaldmax1
EvilThor
Bfittipaldi
Emerald_Ice

Want to apply? Use this application form!
IGN:
How long have you been on the server:
What previous towns/guilds were you in:
Why do you wish to join (Guild name):
Are you able to listen/speak on TeamSpeak: (Mind you, if you are shy I want to know that too.)

IF YOU ARE NEW TO HEROCRAFT READ THIS: It will be hard for me to accept your app because I not only do not know you, but have nothing to base your personality or skill off of. You will need a very well done application to be accepted in this case.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: HolyRane
What class and level: 7, rogue... Trying to start playing again.. ahaha
How long have you been on the server: Almost 2 years
What previous towns/guilds were you in: Victim, you know me well enough, i dont want to list all ~20 of them.
Why do you wish to join (Guild name): I want to chill with victim more yo
Are you able to listen/speak on TeamSpeak: (Mind you, if you are shy I want to know that too.) Fuck yeah. \m/

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: HolyRane
What class and level: 7, rogue... Trying to start playing again.. ahaha
How long have you been on the server: Almost 2 years
What previous towns/guilds were you in: Victim, you know me well enough, i dont want to list all ~20 of them.
Why do you wish to join (Guild name): I want to chill with victim more yo
Are you able to listen/speak on TeamSpeak: (Mind you, if you are shy I want to know that too.) Fuck yeah. \m/
I'd love to see you come back to us haha

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
IGN: Aryios
What class and level: Currently a 40 wizard, other classes: master necromancer, 37 runeblade, 23 Beguiler, 30 Bard
How long have you been on the server: 2 years
What previous towns/guilds were you in: Zeal: Alexandria Dragon: Loren, America, Dawnstar Guilds: Tree Creepers
Why do you wish to join (Guild name): Well I would like to see how this turns out an how well we do.
Are you able to listen/speak on TeamSpeak: (Mind you, if you are shy I want to know that too.) I am able to do both.

Also I'm a really good builder if that counts for anything.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
IGN: Detarbilate
What class and level: 10 ish rogue, 9 miner
How long have you been on the server: Abit over a year
What previous towns/guilds were you in: About 15, maybe a bit less.
Why do you wish to join (Guild name): I just wanna have fun~
Are you able to listen/speak on TeamSpeak: (Mind you, if you are shy I want to know that too.) Im' shy, I'll listen, but I'll probably not talk

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: kevinlive

What class and level:
lvl 60 DK|lvl 60 miner - lvl 20 necro, lvl 24 pyro, lvl 36 ninja.

One year and 5ish months.

Verstad, still in there. Haven't been in a guild this map, althought I was in Resist and Freeps for a limited time in DG.

Guilds has barely been existent recently, and I've always been found of guilds. Even used to run my own in Zeal(The Gentlemen's Club, had 30ish members).
Guilds lets you take new fights, and let's you get to know new people.
And of course, its great fun.

Are you able to listen/speak on TeamSpeak:
Yes. Nothing beats smexy TS nights.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
As a fellow "solo pvper" I'd like to join the guild, but sadly I cannot as I have my own, super inactive, super useless guild to be in. Once you get this going and get a real idea up I'd like to extend an alliance with the walking seizures guild. Note that this wouldn't really mean anything more than an alliance with myself and kongrave as were the only real members of said guild. Good luck victim and stop being mean to the umbros (unless they use "umbro" as a substitute for "u mad bro" because that's just annoying)

Also I'm liking the quality of player that this seems to be attracting. Good, longer standing members that seem to be active and enjoy playing the game for what it is. Except holyrane, hes a derp (<3)

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Bfittipaldi
What class and level: Beguiler lvl 58 , Smith level 14, Farmer level 28, Enchanter level 30.
How long have you been on the server: Since june/july (5 months about)
What previous towns/guilds were you in: Belegost,Mooshroom Soup, The North
Why do you wish to join (Guild name): I want an active guild that can support each other.
Are you able to listen/speak on TeamSpeak: (Mind you, if you are shy I want to know that too.) Listen and Talk. Yes.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
What class and level: Beguiler lvl 58 , Smith level 14, Farmer level 28, Enchanter level 30.
Why do you wish to join (Guild name): I want an active guild that can support each other.
Are you able to listen/speak on TeamSpeak: (Mind you, if you are shy I want to know that too.) Listen and Talk. Yes.
Ahah, so you're 12?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: EtKEnn
What class and level: Samurai, 42
How long have you been on the server: One year and 10 dayssss
What previous towns/guilds were you in: Owner of Camelot, Owner of Canterlot, SiC of Camelot (Zeal - DG - Bastion)
Why do you wish to join (Guild name): Because there seems to be a lot of experienced players joining in, and I want to enjoy a guild with experienced solo pvpers.
Are you able to listen/speak on TeamSpeak: I am able to listen as my mic is broken.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
I Guess i'm interested unless mushroom soup comes back of course >.<

IGN: judgedread540
What class and level: 60 Pyro|60(ish) Enchanter - 60 Miner, 60 Smith
How long have you been on the server: 5 months on Saturday.
What previous towns/guilds were you in: DG - Canterlot, Bastion - Camelot, Mushroom Soup
Why do you wish to join (Guild name): I've been looking for a good/strong guild for a while now, you brought this up to me in game so I thought "Why not?"
Are you able to listen/speak on TeamSpeak: (Mind you, if you are shy I want to know that too.) Me shy?? lool. No i have TS + Skype and can talk at most times.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
As a fellow "solo pvper" I'd like to join the guild, but sadly I cannot as I have my own, super inactive, super useless guild to be in. Once you get this going and get a real idea up I'd like to extend an alliance with the walking seizures guild. Note that this wouldn't really mean anything more than an alliance with myself and kongrave as were the only real members of said guild. Good luck victim and stop being mean to the umbros (unless they use "umbro" as a substitute for "u mad bro" because that's just annoying)

Also I'm liking the quality of player that this seems to be attracting. Good, longer standing members that seem to be active and enjoy playing the game for what it is. Except holyrane, hes a god (<3)

FTFY

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Aryios
What class and level: Currently a 40 wizard, other classes: master necromancer, 37 runeblade, 23 Beguiler, 30 Bard
How long have you been on the server: 2 years
What previous towns/guilds were you in: Zeal: Alexandria Dragon: Loren, America, Dawnstar Guilds: Tree Creepers
Why do you wish to join (Guild name): Well I would like to see how this turns out an how well we do.
Are you able to listen/speak on TeamSpeak: (Mind you, if you are shy I want to know that too.) I am able to do both.

Also I'm a really good builder if that counts for anything.
You seem like you would make a good addition :D Welcome!
IGN: Detarbilate
What class and level: 10 ish rogue, 9 miner
How long have you been on the server: Abit over a year
What previous towns/guilds were you in: About 15, maybe a bit less.
Why do you wish to join (Guild name): I just wanna have fun~
Are you able to listen/speak on TeamSpeak: (Mind you, if you are shy I want to know that too.) Im' shy, I'll listen, but I'll probably not talk
Now, I hardly know you besides a few times we've met and spoke and your app to my town that didn't work out haha. Not to mention you are a lower level. I'm a nice guy though haha so you're allowed to join if you are willing to contribute in either leveling or building.
IGN: kevinlive

What class and level:
lvl 60 DK|lvl 60 miner - lvl 20 necro, lvl 24 pyro, lvl 36 ninja.

One year and 5ish months.

Verstad, still in there. Haven't been in a guild this map, althought I was in Resist and Freeps for a limited time in DG.

Guilds has barely been existent recently, and I've always been found of guilds. Even used to run my own in Zeal(The Gentlemen's Club, had 30ish members).
Guilds lets you take new fights, and let's you get to know new people.
And of course, its great fun.

Are you able to listen/speak on TeamSpeak:
Yes. Nothing beats smexy TS nights.
I've been a dick in the past haha I'm glad that doesn't deter you! I'm pretty chill when you get to know me ;) and your app is pretty flawless :D Accepted!

Also I'm liking the quality of player that this seems to be attracting. Good, longer standing members that seem to be active and enjoy playing the game for what it is. Except holyrane, hes a derp (<3)
I'd love to have an alliance with you :D Beats the hell out of us bickering because we killed each other lol
A little worried about this app, but nothing seems to be bad about it and I like Belegost, accepted!
IGN: EtKEnn
What class and level: Samurai, 42
How long have you been on the server: One year and 10 dayssss
What previous towns/guilds were you in: Owner of Camelot, Owner of Canterlot, SiC of Camelot (Zeal - DG - Bastion)
Why do you wish to join (Guild name): Because there seems to be a lot of experienced players joining in, and I want to enjoy a guild with experienced solo pvpers.
Are you able to listen/speak on TeamSpeak: I am able to listen as my mic is broken.
I really have nothing against you or Camelot, I think you'd be a great addition to our guild and as long as you mesh I have no problem accepting this app :p
I Guess i'm interested unless mushroom soup comes back of course >.<

IGN: judgedread540
What class and level: 60 Pyro|60(ish) Enchanter - 60 Miner, 60 Smith
How long have you been on the server: 5 months on Saturday.
What previous towns/guilds were you in: DG - Canterlot, Bastion - Camelot, Mushroom Soup
Why do you wish to join (Guild name): I've been looking for a good/strong guild for a while now, you brought this up to me in game so I thought "Why not?"
Are you able to listen/speak on TeamSpeak: (Mind you, if you are shy I want to know that too.) Me shy?? lool. No i have TS + Skype and can talk at most times.
You were the one who basically pushed my idea out haha I'd be stupid not to accept you :p

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
What does this guild do... exactly? :confused:
Personally, I plan to use the guild as a faction of players able to help each other. Now that will mostly be PvP, but that's not to say we won't do other things. Mind you, I will be working on a head collection as a personal project that anyone is allowed to help with/share with me.

Also, atm my only idea for a name is The Guardians, but that sounds too goody. I prefer to be a neutral guild so we can have more freedom with what we do and I think a neutral name is probably a better choice. Also, Victor's Angels is too goody I am sorry, but we just can't use that name :(

Oh and if anyone has some graphical skills, we would totally look like the cool kids on the block if we had a logo to head our thread with! Probably should come after we name the guild though lol