• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Visidian] NEUTRAL [10] (Check post for more info)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I should be fine. I might go to sami or like runeblade. I almost beat Greek on another server at soup pvp.
I play there aswell, got banned today because they thought Imp Chat was some kind of spambot. Greek is so beast on that server, he ranks 2# of everyone there.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry to say I'll be leaving this guild :(
I will still be around, and if it's ok for victim, I would like to stay in chat and PVP whit you guys some times..
-thor

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Sorry to say I'll be leaving this guild :(
I will still be around, and if it's ok for victim, I would like to stay in chat and PVP whit you guys some times..
-thor
I won't lie, we kinda slumped a bit, me and BF PvP from time to time and I roll with Kenn on other occasions, but I think I may not be cut out for leadership haha. I'm fine with that and I hope we can at some point actually take off as a guild :p I personally think my biggest problem is all of our locations. Either way, have fun :p

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't really want to be a main sponsor for a team this map. My skills are deteriorating as time goes on it seems. That or the lag (and I can't even see my arrows shoot ;-; ). I'd go for a backup team if we can make that happen, though.

SilentPeet

Wood
IGN:SilentPeet
What class and level: Caster, 2
How long have you been on the server: 2 days
What previous towns/guilds were you in: none
Why do you wish to join (Guild name): Because it seems newish like me so id like to be apart of its beggining
Are you able to listen/speak on TeamSpeak: Yeah, ill probably only be in teamspeak. I am a little shy but wont hesitate to say "hey guys whats up!"

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I'll be taking a leave from this guild for future endeavours. victim130

I'll try to remain in touch. :)
With the recent work load in NW I have had little time to work on this. Especially with comics and chapters being planned and worked on :(. Might have to officially close the guild until I can focus more on it.