• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Visidian] NEUTRAL [10] (Check post for more info)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
ALSO Happy Birthday to Aryios ! And I'v been thinking about the guild hall, would a floating one be more appealing or an underground one?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I think a floating one would be cool. :) Sorry I havn't been working on it. I've been busy with poctor stuff, real life stuff and just playing on Herocraft. :p I can try and get something done this weekend if you don't already have something.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I think a floating one would be cool. :) Sorry I havn't been working on it. I've been busy with poctor stuff, real life stuff and just playing on Herocraft. :p I can try and get something done this weekend if you don't already have something.
Go for it :p I have been trying to settle Newerth down with the mass grief, we are in very hard times now :( so I have too been busy D: and don't feel forced to do anything haha this guild is for fun above all. 26x26x32 is our dimensions though. Unless someone wants to add a region onto it :D

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:jazza411
What class and level:Samurai 14/disciple 60
How long have you been on the server: 1 year and a bit
What previous towns/guilds were you in: Spire/Oceanside/Snowford/Konoha/XXXmastown/Nevermore/SkyFall/Genesis/Malkier/Now by myself.
Why do you wish to join (Guild name): I would like to join visidian because it seems like a guild which is filled with veterans and people who like to pvp.
Are you able to listen/speak on TeamSpeak: (Mind you, if you are shy I want to know that too.) I can be on Ts3 whenever needed and able to talk.
victim130 I hate making apps :(

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:jazza411
What class and level:Samurai 14/disciple 60
How long have you been on the server: 1 year and a bit
What previous towns/guilds were you in: Spire/Oceanside/Snowford/Konoha/XXXmastown/Nevermore/SkyFall/Genesis/Malkier/Now by myself.
Why do you wish to join (Guild name): I would like to join visidian because it seems like a guild which is filled with veterans and people who like to pvp.
Are you able to listen/speak on TeamSpeak: (Mind you, if you are shy I want to know that too.) I can be on Ts3 whenever needed and able to talk.
victim130 I hate making apps :(
I feel the pain! And I have never had a bad time with you yet so welcome to the guild!

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Haha I'm not a big Yandere fan D: But on a larger topic, guild hall! Anyone have a decent idea for where we can place it? If you all want to give me the coords to your towns (In a conversation if you want to keep them secret) I can try and pick a location close to all of us.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Hmmm. You should know where Malkier is. But I think the hall should be +/- 1000 ish Because of how spread out the towns are. Although this is just a rough guess.

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Well most of the towns we are in happen to be in the southern part of the map. So why not just make it on the south road. Malkier is kinda far away for some of the members.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Well most of the towns we are in happen to be in the southern part of the map. So why not just make it on the south road. Malkier is kinda far away for some of the members.

Bleah, I ment an area in the 1000 where it is either positive or negitive. But I don't mind the southern part, walking isn't too bad.