• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Visidian] NEUTRAL [10] (Check post for more info)

ThatAintFalco

Portal
So of the names suggested to me (The better ones that are NOT from my town convo haha) we have:
Visidian (2)
Kisho Katanas (1)
The Guardians (0)
I leaned towards Visidian because of the ring to it haha, but I'll probably give us an official name tonight at some point so if anyone wants to put some more say forward do it now!
+1 for Visidian.
LIke leftovers said, there arent enough "Katana" using classes. And the guardians seams a little weird for a group that is ment to have fun.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Alright, was a bit bust last night taking a late night walk through the forest with some buddies and because of such I slept all day D: BUT from what I see we are going with Visidian! Gonna be a bit before I make the main thread beautiful, but I'll work on it right now :p

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I'd be good with adding an emblem/tattoo to the current skins, I'd hate to depart from my Viking skin. ;-;

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah, I wanna keep my Kamina skin. "Don't believe in yourself Simon, believe in me who believes in you" - Wise words of Kamina

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Alright, I also like using my skin, been using it since I made it :D so if anyone wants to design a logo or something, go for it :D It would also be nice to have something for the main post.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Looks good NuclearCouch he might do the logo or whatever. Not trying to volunteer him. Dont expect anything I just know hes good at logos and such.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Do we have a chat in game yet? If we do could someone message me when you see me online? Also I'm almost done a possible guild hall. I'll post pictures soon.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Well guild wise, we have no allies atm and if we can help it we'd like no enemies (For now at least) Plus the guild isn't in place to ruin town affairs :p

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
OK bit of an update, been getting off and on migraines so I haven't been on lately, been on a custom local server with two friends of mine and testing the new league ques in the time I am online. More towards HC, I PE'd about our channel and the PE is just gone now and still no chat (Hopefully it will be /ch V (Password))

Meanwhile I've been held up in Newerth because of the inclining hunts for my bounty. I need Angy to get rid of it D: so I can go level in peace. Also HolyRane Detarbilate How's leveling been so far? Haxnn How's the guild hall design going?

Oh, lastly, I'm sorry for not being online the past 2 days haha I hope I'm not missing too much D:

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
1q9Ib

Here's a little something something victim130. If you don't like the font, or wants some sword models or something added just shout.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
1qgwe

Like this any better? Detailed the S, added stroke outline, and purple outer glow.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
1qgwe

Like this any better? Detailed the S, added stroke outline, and purple outer glow.
Love it :p Thanks man ;D[DOUBLEPOST=1353669212,1352937365][/DOUBLEPOST]I may have not said it here, but we have a channel now :O /ch v (Get with me for the password :p)