• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[UnderGrowth] [Good] [7] Recruiting!

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
NamelessFreak Yeah, hopefully, the little cozy group is becoming smaller D:

EDIT: It makes me so sad I can't join two guilds D:
Forces me to choose between UG and DKL D:

Josh40879

Iron
- IGN: Josh40879

- What is your current path and profession? Healer 21 : Merchant 35

- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? I have joined the town Umbra.

- How long have you played Herocraft? a Couple of months.

- Why do you want to join the guild? I want to join because, I also agree that the map has random stuff all around the world for no apparent reason (looks bad) it needs to be cleaned up. I also would like a good environment to live in, and the guild is not focused on PVP like some towns and guilds.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry to say.
I'm leaving this fantastic guild of gentlemen, to join a more PVP focused guild.
I do still share the goals whit ya, and I'l keep on beautifying the nature when I can't find any mobs.
Hope to see this guild growing big and healthy!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Pine trees around Verstad would be very much so appreciated (Besides the cleared front/entrance area)! Tons of people have demolished the nearby natural pine forests in the snow glades. :(

Cpreo

Stone
- IGN:Cpreo
- What is your current path and profession? Warrior/Crafter recently changed from rogue
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? None so far
- How long have you played Herocraft? 3 days
- Why do you want to join the guild?So i can help cleanse the earth and create forests areound the map. I also want to create to trees to help newbie players with getting wood. I also want to be part of something after bring a loner for 3 days.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
- What is your current path and profession? Warrior/Crafter recently changed from rogue
- Why do you want to join the guild?So i can help cleanse the earth and create forests areound the map. I also want to create to trees to help newbie players with getting wood. I also want to be part of something after bring a loner for 3 days.

Undergrowth isn't really active. We just go around planting trees when we can! :p

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Even though this guild isn't really active, you can still join up with someone. I suggest browsing the township forums and apply for one of the many towns there. Surely they'll accept you into their community and help you really getting started.

PanFlake

Legacy Supporter 3
- IGN: PanFlake
- What is your current path and profession? Healer/Miner (I have already mastered wizard/beguiler)
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? Mineris
- How long have you played Herocraft? Since June 22nd
- Why do you want to join the guild? I'm PanFlake, why not?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
- IGN: PanFlake
- What is your current path and profession? Healer/Miner (I have already mastered wizard/beguiler)
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? Mineris
- How long have you played Herocraft? Since June 22nd
- Why do you want to join the guild? I'm PanFlake, why not?
Sorry, cool people only :(

me19584

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Me19584
- What is your current path and profession? Dragoon and Crafter.

- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? Vigil (Lawful Good)
- How long have you played Herocraft? About 4 months now
- Why do you want to join the guild? I like to help the server look better and make friends in the process.