• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[UnderGrowth] [Good] [7] Recruiting!

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Sorry to intrude on your thread majoras, but pew i hope it was not on your spawn plot. Its kinda taken over by someone else.
Nope, I stopped paying for my spawn plot intentionally, all my items are hidden in a super secret disclosed location..... (AKA Mineris, I haven't moved out yet.)

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Nope, I stopped paying for my spawn plot intentionally, all my items are hidden in a super secret disclosed location..... (AKA Mineris, I haven't moved out yet.)
Figured you were still gone and i saw Kainzo tearing it down to make room for the new guy.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
See, I approve if it within a town/kingdom's "territory", then it's their land. But, just all Jungles? Makes me sad. :(
I hope we don't remove every jungle, like some of the jungles are perfect where they are! But some of them look disgustingly ugly and out of place, those are the ones I hope to remove.

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
Well isn't that helpful! Mind sending me a ./mail send bfittipaldi for the pass. In case i don't see you in-game

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Oh well, I'll give it a shot, Majora.
- IGN: Jasquan
- What is your current path and profession? Healer(going Disciple):18, Smith:27
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one?: No, not yet.
- How long have you played Herocraft?: Since HeroCrafts second birthday, 1 oct 2012.
- Why do you want to join the guild?: Mainly because I might as well help with making the world prettier. Bit. By. Bit. (Also because I talked with Majora ingame)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Oh well, I'll give it a shot, Majora.
- IGN: Jasquan
- What is your current path and profession? Healer(going Disciple):18, Smith:27
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one?: No, not yet.
- How long have you played Herocraft?: Since HeroCrafts second birthday, 1 oct 2012.
- Why do you want to join the guild?: Mainly because I might as well help with making the world prettier. Bit. By. Bit. (Also because I talked with Majora ingame)

Welcome to the guild! :D We always appreciate help.. :)