• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[UnderGrowth] [Good] [7] Recruiting!

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
Good to see that we are active. Donated some saplings and dirt to the chest outside Camelot.
Tomorrow, I'll plant and work like crazy around the town.
And soon, after that go to more places/biomes.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I approve! Except for the following.
Chop down and all Jungle biomes (they are too messy) and replace them with ordinary forests.

They are meant to be "messy", overgrown places. They are a nice addition to the server, and are awesome. Personally, I find it fun to navigate them. :(

Joka10

Soulsand
TC aren't complete assholes. Don't treat them like they are, nothing wrong with them.
It would be a bit nicer if they just rooted themselves in the ground and grew into nice normal trees instead of creepy stunted exploding wooden monsters...

This looks like a good thing for the server mostly, but don't chop down all the jungles D: then Kainzo will have a monopoly on cookies!

kongrave

Portal
@Diffuse We will not be restoring deserts using sand, we'll just cover them up with dirt and wait for grass to grow. Then, we'll plant trees and make a forest. As for Warshard, we will be using it to farm/harvest a LOT of dirt! :p I may or may not provide shops in Warshard, as all of our efforts will go towards Bastion. As for our goals, they are all equally important! :p

As for the rest of you, thank you very much for the support! :D It really doesn't take a long time to reach our goals, we just need the resources and workforce! :p
Ugh thats a terrible idea. Making everything grass isn't that great. It's nice to have deserts too same goes for jungle forests. Also I'm still mad at you guys for planting trees all over my flattened land in zeal.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Ugh thats a terrible idea. Making everything grass isn't that great. It's nice to have deserts too same goes for jungle forests. Also I'm still mad at you guys for planting trees all over my flattened land in zeal.

Errrm, let's presume we do go to deserts and restore them with sand. Chances are, noobs will come around and take all the sand away.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Yeah, I think we should keep jungles, but cut down all the messy half chopped trees inside of them
EDIT: The last two letters of my name don't fit on the first line =( (in my profile)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Errrrm... no.... :(

There are far too many jungle biomes on the map. :( They need to be sheared down to their roots and chopped.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The first one we're going to remove is the one right next to the ThornHollow, as requested by C12095.
I am assuming the Tree Creepers and ThornHollow members won't be attacking us untill we're finished since they requested it?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Due to my ties with the Academy I can't apply for this guild :/. Could I be an honorary member :D

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I am assuming the Tree Creepers and ThornHollow members won't be attacking us untill we're finished since they requested it?

Considering they asked for our help, i'm guessing they won't attack. You'll have to warn them beforehand though, just so they know what you're doing! :p

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Due to my ties with the Academy I can't apply for this guild :/. Could I be an honorary member :D

We won't be having ''Honorary'' members. Why? They're trivial and don't contribute. It's just a title that gets abused to make people look good, as if they have helped... :(