• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[UnderGrowth] [Good] [7] Recruiting!

MajorasMask

Ungodly
UnderGrowth!
We're back, and this time we actually might do something! :D
Undergrowth is an organisation that wishes to renew, restore and protect the wilderness on the main server map, Bastion. In a nutshell we go out and turn barren lands (such as areas with floating trees, holes everywhere, abandoned houses) into new areas to suit their specific biome. We clean up the landscape, such as the many ''fucked over'' deserts, empty plain biomes and forests (which I am sure you would agree are all in a right mess). Overall, we try and make the server map look sexy again! :p
Grid_Grass.png
Goals and Desires
Grid_Grass.png
- Plant trees in the following biomes: Forests, Plains, Extreme Hills, Swamps, Ice Plains.
- Chop down and all Jungle biomes (they are too messy) and replace them with ordinary forests.
- Finish the roads from spawn to the edge of the map. Then, make paths from the main roads leading to townships/graveyards/herogates.
- Remove abandoned houses across the map.
- Remove workbenches and furnaces across the map (provided that they are random and useless).
- Finish the Undergrowth HQ.
- Set up shops to provide tools/items at cheap prices.
Grid_Gold_%28Block%29.png
Golden Rule:
Don't break any server rules!

Grid_Moss_Stone.png
MEMBERS LIST
Grid_Moss_Stone.png
Leader: MajorasMask
- MajorasMask
- EtKenn
- Acepox
- NamelessFreak
- EvilThor
- Bfittipaldi
- Jasquan
As a member, you can do a variety of things. You can help plant trees everywhere, or you can just gather resources and send them to me. :) The resources that we need are:
- Dirt
- Saplings
- Bone Meal

Want to join? Use the following template:

- IGN:
- What is your current path and profession?
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one?
- How long have you played Herocraft?
- Why do you want to join the guild?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
- IGN: EtKEnn

- What is your current path and profession?: Warrior/Crafter (Just recently changed from Caster, i'll be going Samurai when I spec)

- Have you joined a township? If so, which one?: I am the SiC of Camelot

- How long have you played Herocraft?: 11.5 months

- Why do you want to join the guild?: Because I totally agree that the map looks horrible after people emptying deserts and forests, and i'd love the help by removing random crafting tables/furnaces, planting saplings and removing abandon structures.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
- IGN: EtKEnn

- What is your current path and profession?: Warrior/Crafter (Just recently changed from Caster, i'll be going Samurai when I spec)

- Have you joined a township? If so, which one?: I am the SiC of Camelot

- How long have you played Herocraft?: 11.5 months

- Why do you want to join the guild?: Because I totally agree that the map looks horrible after people emptying deserts and forests, and i'd love the help by removing random crafting tables/furnaces, planting saplings and removing abandon structures.

Accccccepted! :D Welcome to the guild! :)

Acepox

Gold
- IGN:Acepox
- What is your current path and profession?Crafter(might become farmer to serve the guild)
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one?Belegost
- How long have you played Herocraft?2 days
- Why do you want to join the guild?Always felt like the minecraft wilderness has to look natural, I hate irreal constructs and I would like to have an official role in maintaining the nature's true form.[DOUBLEPOST=1349714889][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I suggest renaming the guild to The Overgrowth, sounds better, I think.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
- IGN:Acepox
- What is your current path and profession?Crafter(might become farmer to serve the guild)
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one?Belegost
- How long have you played Herocraft?2 days
- Why do you want to join the guild?Always felt like the minecraft wilderness has to look natural, I hate irreal constructs and I would like to have an official role in maintaining the nature's true form.[DOUBLEPOST=1349714889][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I suggest renaming the guild to The Overgrowth, sounds better, I think.

Accepted! :D Welcome to Undergrowth! :)

As for the name, Overgrowth is cool, but I prefer Undergrowth. Like hipsters, we're so underground! :D Ha ha, funny jokes over.. :p

Acepox

Gold
but undergrowth would mean either we are in africa and plants don't grow really well or we're an underground farm. :p

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
- IGN:pewPewPewLasers

- What is your current path and profession?: Currently, I am a 29 ninja and a 26 alchemist, but I am planning on switching back to bard once I get 40 alchemist (to make dem chainmails.) I was a level.... 23 bard? I think, but I am definetely switching, because bard is the best class <3

- Have you joined a township? If so, which one?: I am technically a member of Mineris, but I will be rejoining Verstad.

- How long have you played Herocraft? I have been playing on Herocraft since.... April 17th, 2011, joined in late Sanctum (believe it was late, may have been mid.... Maybe even early :confused: ) anways, a long time.

- Why do you want to join the guild?: I like to plant trees with Majoras. I spent countless hours last map decorating that Oblivion desert (I'm sure you remember how pretty that looked ;) ) and planting trees along roads to Herogates, spawn, etc... It was actually really fun, and I hope to continue that this map!

- Additional info?: (YEAH, I added this part :p ): I am going to be mining like crazy to get to 40 alchemist (once I get back from PARIS of course (Sunday) ) so that means... Lots of gold and diamonds >:D (which we can use to make something awesome out of, (not to mention make tools out of them also.) I like Mooshrooms.
Edit: Apparently my IGN is :pewPewPewLasers..... Suppose to say PewPewPewLasers. lul

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
- IGN:pewPewPewLasers

- What is your current path and profession?: Currently, I am a 29 ninja and a 26 alchemist, but I am planning on switching back to bard once I get 40 alchemist (to make dem chainmails.) I was a level.... 23 bard? I think, but I am definetely switching, because bard is the best class <3

- Have you joined a township? If so, which one?: I am technically a member of Mineris, but I will be rejoining Verstad.

- How long have you played Herocraft? I have been playing on Herocraft since.... April 17th, 2011, joined in late Sanctum (believe it was late, may have been mid.... Maybe even early :confused: ) anways, a long time.

- Why do you want to join the guild?: I like to plant trees with Majoras. I spent countless hours last map decorating that Oblivion desert (I'm sure you remember how pretty that looked ;) ) and planting trees along roads to Herogates, spawn, etc... It was actually really fun, and I hope to continue that this map!

- Additional info?: (YEAH, I added this part :p ): I am going to be mining like crazy to get to 40 alchemist (once I get back from PARIS of course (Sunday) ) so that means... Lots of gold and diamonds >:D (which we can use to make something awesome out of, (not to mention make tools out of them also.) I like Mooshrooms.
Edit: Apparently my IGN is :pewPewPewLasers..... Suppose to say PewPewPewLasers. lul
You had the colon and the P right next to each other, that's why it says ':p' instead of Pew.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
-IGN: NamelessFreak
-What is your current path and profession? I am a level 29 1/2 ninja and Mastered Mason. Might change the crafting path at some point.
-Have you joined a township? If so, which one?: I'm at Camelot. Been there since Bastion release and I plan on staying there.
-How long have you been playing Herocraft?: Joined in Zeal, though I didn't play Dragon. Been over a year now.
-Why do you want to join the guild?: It all started when Bastion was released. Although, Zeal was not so tidy I still cared about the environment. When I first entered Bastion and was heading to Camelot the sight of the new world shocked me.
No trees. The ones that was still there was half-cut - Floating. Ruined deserts. There were some people who thought it would be a good idea to gather dirt from forests. Random Glass panes in Jungles for no reason at all. That was just sad.
I want to help fix these horrors. I'd like to plant forests and make roads for everyone to use them. I still believe that HC hasn't yet turned into anarchy KOs server with people only thinking about themselves.
Adittional info: I think I alredy stated everything above. :)

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3

- IGN:Millejinta87
- What is your current path and profession?warrior|enchanter (going paladin when I master warrior)
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one?I'm mayor of Camelot
- How long have you played Herocraft? since around the beginning of november 2011
- Why do you want to join the guild? I want a guild that is not just focused on hard PVP that I never get to join, due to me being european...
I like the concept of this guild and call 66,66% of the membersmah friends (don't know the remaining 33,33% :p
Also, the wilderness of bastion look like someone just shitted there, and I think someone (including me) should clean the mess.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I changed my skin to a tree and added a mask to make it more personal... Oh wait

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
For the materials list you might want to add sand for revitalizing deserts and the materials for completing the roads if you really plan to do that. For sand perhaps make warshard more ugly to make bastion more pretty idk.

Also you should list goals in order of importance so your members can start on the most important stuff without having to constantly ask you what project you are working on. Cutting down jungles should probably come after finishing your HQ.

One question: Does this guild only focus on bastion or does it also plan to help warshard as well?

Much as we may not like each other I still wish you good luck Majoras, 'tis a noble and important project you are undertaking.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
@Diffuse We will not be restoring deserts using sand, we'll just cover them up with dirt and wait for grass to grow. Then, we'll plant trees and make a forest. As for Warshard, we will be using it to farm/harvest a LOT of dirt! :p I may or may not provide shops in Warshard, as all of our efforts will go towards Bastion. As for our goals, they are all equally important! :p

As for the rest of you, thank you very much for the support! :D It really doesn't take a long time to reach our goals, we just need the resources and workforce! :p