• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[UnderGrowth] [Good] [7] Recruiting!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
We won't be having ''Honorary'' members. Why? They're trivial and don't contribute. It's just a title that gets abused to make people look good, as if they have helped... :(

By honorary I meant I wanted to help as if I was a member but still stay in the academy. I like the goals of Undergrowth.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
By honorary I meant I wanted to help as if I was a member but still stay in the academy. I like the goals of Undergrowth.
You say this now, but after an hour of beautifying Bastion you'll get bored, I know you :p (not like I am your brother or anything....)

MajorasMask

Ungodly

It would be nice to have honorary members but in my eyes it promotes nothing more than inactivity because, for as long as I can remember, guilds that have such members tend to do nothing at all.

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
- IGN:Bfittipaldi
- What is your current path and profession? Currently I am a lvl 29 Beguiler and a lvl 28 enchanter.
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? I am residing in the town of Belegost as of now.
- How long have you played Herocraft? About 4 months give or take a few weeks.
- Why do you want to join the guild? It seems like a really good way to give back to the community.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
- IGN:Bfittipaldi
- What is your current path and profession? Currently I am a lvl 29 Beguiler and a lvl 28 enchanter.
- Have you joined a township? If so, which one? I am residing in the town of Belegost as of now.
- How long have you played Herocraft? About 4 months give or take a few weeks.
- Why do you want to join the guild? It seems like a really good way to give back to the community.

INDASFJNSADFJNSAD it's bfitti :O
EDIT: @MajorasMask, like this post if you want me to accept him, so you don't waste the 2000th post.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Soon as I get back from France, here's my to do list:
Get to 30 ninja,
Master alchemist
Get a double chest of dirt stacks
Help destroy Thornhollow jungle
build an Undergrowth base, using my 10x10x10 region, (Now with this one, if we are going with this, I am going to need feedback on how it will be constructed, I was thinking an epic treehouse would fit,)
Make double chest filled with chain armour, for when I switch to bard
get a TON of bone meal/saplings
Master Ninja
Master caster (level 27)
Master Bard.
My LONG TEDIOUS to do list! :D

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
I too vote for Bfittipaldi as president ;). Also Pew if you ever need a hunting/mining partner I would be honored to mine with the all powerful Pewpewpewlasers. I also might be able to make a connection with a friend in town to help you with that chest full of chain mail for when your bard again :D

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
I too vote for Bfittipaldi as president ;). Also Pew if you ever need a hunting/mining partner I would be honored to mine with the all powerful Pewpewpewlasers. I also might be able to make a connection with a friend in town to help you with that chest full of chain mail for when your bard again :D
This is why I am voting for him. We need to go mobkilling some time, next time I pop by Belegost to annoy my brother.[DOUBLEPOST=1349989022,1349988842][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for double post, but bfitti got accepted lol, look at the front page.

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
Will do! I just put in a request to our town Smith to make as much as chainmail as possible and put it in a chest. Since your getting back tomorrow (correct?) maybe we can go mobkilling then :D

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Will do! I just put in a request to our town Smith to make as much as chainmail as possible and put it in a chest. Since your getting back tomorrow (correct?) maybe we can go mobkilling then :D
Ooh, thanks man :D... I am for sure leaving tomorrow.... But 9 hour plane + 1 hour plane +4 hour train plus 4 hour drive, plus sleepy time....... Don't know when I'll get back on.... =/

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
Not sure... I do think that i just got iron from this giant conversation in the Undergrowth thread though xD