• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Oblivion

Belfis

Glowstone
My in game name is belfis and remember you gave me some picks and i made that big area around oblivion.

Application
IGN:crazyjoe567
Time zone: GMT
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) Wizard/Crafter
How long have you been on HC: Today Really
Why do you want to join: I want to join a town, which is new so there is a lot to develop and to keep me busy.
Will you help with town projects: Yes I will try the best I can!
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I agree to all rules and understand them.
Referrals: None

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Accepted crazyjoe!

Sorry I couldn't attend to you earlier, was in the middle of a raid, message me next time your on and I will get you set up in town. Welcome aboard!

IGN: Hipposhatewater​
Time zone: -8 (Pacific)​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) Rogue​
How long have you been on HC: A day​
Why do you want to join: I like Desert architecture :D
Will you help with town projects: Where possible​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yesh​
Referrals: oo00Lost00oo​

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
Hippo has been added to region and has moved in.. town invite wansnt working tho. so can you throw him one if you see him online farroes

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
will do Lost.

crazyjoe, I need to invite you to the town before I give you region access, I will be online a fair bit today, hopefully we can get in touch good sir.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
We are very close to getting township guys, just need a few thousand more coins, any donations would help a lot!

This expansion will give us a 75 radius (up from 50) ,as we are almost out of plots, this will be great :p

Planned projects once we expand include:

-New town walls (yes we are keeping the original ones as well)
-Expanded underbelly
- Sanctum of the Wise (long standing tradition that we have this built @Darroes)
-4 Towers connected by a "chain" to the main tower

If any one has any projects they would like to add to the list or discuss with me, please do so. I want to get a few people working on differnt things so It isn't me and lost doing all the hard work (mainly lost :p)

Special thanks to @oo00lost00oo for his great work on the farm! Thanks to anyone who helped him as well, I dont recall all your names, but I'm sure lost will let me know.

Thanks!

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Started working on some potential wall designs. Let me know what you think! More to come...

c0fze.png

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
I will start work on the extended living area straight away.. will dig out behind the walls as not to open it to raiders.. Yay Digging!!! lol.. i take it the ring out side of town is going to be the new boundary?

Oh and a big thank you to Shdggva (i think that's his IGN) for his work and supply gathering and digging lol!
And @killazode for all the work he did aswell..
And anyone i missed or helped while i was offline!

I think i speak for all of us when i say the its the ppl in this town that make it the place it is!

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Not sure what good posting this here will be but:

Read the township thread people :p

I had to destroy a wall that someone started building around town. There is a reason why I dont want people building so close to town, I have future walls already planned out. If you have something you think would be cool, ask me about before you go ahead and build it please.

Monhoji

Stone
Application​
IGN:Monhoji​
Time zone:West Coast​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) Warrior (lv2) Crafter (lv2)​
How long have you been on HC: a few days​
Why do you want to join: Because I want to learn and express creativity in an awesome town.​
Will you help with town projects: Of course. I am an experienced builder.​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.​
Referrals: One HipposHateWater.​

Vaska121

Dirt
IGN: vaska121​
Time zone: GMT​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) Warrior crafter​
How long have you been on HC: Few days​
Why do you want to join one of my friends crazyjoe567 is in it and it sounds really fun​
Will you help with town projects: yes i will and i look forward to it :D
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes i understand and agree​
Referrals: Crazyjoe567 refered me to you​

--------------------------------------------​
Application​
IGN:hotsaucyy​
Time zone:pacific​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter)Caster (Level 11) I reset level Two days ago and haven't played much since but am going to start being more active​
How long have you been on HC: Since Jan 30, 2012
Why do you want to join: Ive seen the town and its very nice there seems to be a good response team to people outside since when i walked outside i was Killed by what i assumed to be members of oblivion.
Will you help with town projects:Yes i will i love building things myself or other people designed.​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes i have read and understand the rules​
Referrals:None at the moment haven't talked to too many members of the town​
---------------------------------------------​
As a little bonus i guess i am probably getting three or four of my friends on the server soon and they will join whatever town i join we are all experienced minecraft players with pvp and building.​
-thanks for reading​