• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Oblivion

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
forgot to post here but...

@hotsaucyyMan

accepted! Welcome to Oblivion. Talk to myself, oo00lost00oo, or leftovers5 in game to get invited to town and added to the region!

TheCraftingBench

Glowing Redstone
IGN:thecraftingbench​
Time zone:est​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter)rogue / crafter​
How long have you been on HC: i played about a year ago then stopped cause i had a bad comp but i solved that problem​
Why do you want to join:because i miss this server​
Will you help with town projects:yes​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes​
Referrals:none​

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Welcome to Oblivion :)

Pretty sure we are very low on plots left atm, but fear not, township expansion is coming very soon.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
ok crazy will need some help soon. We are gonna need more sandstone for sure.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
@Farroes, there is a present for you outside of your house. I'll give you a hint; its red, fluffy, and about 1,920 of them!

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm headed off to work in 20 minutes, I will try to get on for a few before then. If I don't get on and you need me, message me. I check my phone all the time at work.

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
I smell a town upgrade lol, better start diggging faster lol, big work weekend might not be able to make it on much if at all till my Monday morning so ur sundaynight, hope alls well oh p.s update the first post lol, have fun guys having MC withdrawals already, lol