• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Oblivion

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Beautiful architecture, +1 to it's creator! I will have to pay a visit in-game some time and check it out for myself, I must say, the town looks a beautiful piece in such a barren land, really nice contrast there. Congrats!

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
Beautiful architecture, +1 to it's creator! I will have to pay a visit in-game some time and check it out for myself, I must say, the town looks a beautiful piece in such a barren land, really nice contrast there. Congrats!

Exactly why I chose this town to be my home. =D

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
oh so it wasnt even left open? someone opened it up when u guys were there? /facepalm

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
No, the ladder was left open. What he was talking was the staircase to the ranged thingy at the front entrance. Lolz, I knew it was a bad idea. I told Pie260 to not open it several times but guess what, he destroyed the dirt block :( I told him that bingy was sneaking and alexhoff and both of them are there but he didnt listen! D:

B

Bingy1218

No white the ladder to we hid and saw a guy come up killed him got in ;)

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Noticed someone has been doing small little improvements around town(eg replacing sand with soulsand in gate etc)

just wanted to say thanks! I have a million projects in town on the go and little things like that save me some head aches!

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Bah, damn you people and being able to play lol. I feel so useless at the moment. Are you going to be working on the tower now that 1.2 is out?

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
yeah the tower has been waiting for the height increase, cant wait to get it done :)

In other news:

Oblivion/Solitude arena is built, shouldnt be hard for you fools to find.

We currently need just under 13k for our next expansion, so any donations would be great, I may start on the wall before we actually get the regions, just so its in place.

Creeper damage is finally off in town, turns out I couldnt get it to work because it was impossible for me to get it to work lol, xani took care of it though.

I think that is all, I will keep you posted

P.S. Darroes get some interwebz

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Noticed someone has been doing small little improvements around town(eg replacing sand with soulsand in gate etc)

just wanted to say thanks! I have a million projects in town on the go and little things like that save me some head aches!
Its the little things that make all the diference. Plus it was annoying me :p

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Haha I'm trying to! I'm hoping Neighbourhood Wireless comes this week to install but who knows. Until then I need to live vicariously through all of you. Moar updates!! haha. Where is the arena anyways as I clearly can't wander around to find it lol.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
You'll just have to wait and see Darroes. muahahaha MUAHAHAHHA MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Oh yeah Mr.Evil cackle. Check your damn facebook, someone's been messing with your wall haha. And no it wasn't me, but it gave me a good laugh anyways :p.