• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Oblivion

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
sigh.. i haven't been on my facebook in like 4 months... hate that shit.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Potions shop is now setup in town near the stairs on the way to my plot, splash poison II, Instant health II, and a variation of quickness potion will be available there for 10c ea.

All profits help fund future expansions, speaking off which, we are over halfway there i believe, due to a mining rampage I went on this morning.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Temporary diamond and gold shops are set up outside the bank/market on the left side of town. Diamonds are bought for 5.5c, or .01c for a donation, and gold is bought for 8c, or .01c for a donation.
Again, all proceeds go towards bettering our community.

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
It's all so exciting, lol shall make sim donations when I get around 2 smelting, loving the. Feel oblivion is getting, now to get some Aussies recruted!

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Should also mention I promoted Ozzy up so he can recruit some Australians/night hawks to our crew, so we should always have a few people online :)

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
Farrose could i run the farm construction project?? pretty much 1/2 way to finishing the digging and could have crops in there in a few days.. just let me know..

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
you already are running it :p i just havent changed it on the front page, i will do so now. Great work once again!

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
A big thanks to all who helped clear the farm area!!!!! Massive help! should be done in no time

Skonth

Wood
Application​
IGN: Skonth​
Time zone: EASTERN US​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) rogue/crafter (soon to be ranger)​
How long have you been on HC: a while, i just came bak from a break tho​
Why do you want to join: I like joining nice towns and especially because my friend is in it​
Will you help with town projects: Of course​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes​
Referrals: KryCraft​

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Accepted, Skonth, talk to myself, leftover5, or oo00lost00oo in game to get get added to the town.

@ROBinhood is that your IGN? and where u a member of Oblivion or Solitude? I dont recall anyone with your name in Oblivion

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted, Skonth, talk to myself, leftover5, or oo00lost00oo in game to get get added to the town.

@ROBinhood is that your IGN? and where u a member of Oblivion or Solitude? I dont recall anyone with your name in Oblivion
I think hes in-game name is belfis