• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Oblivion

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
-- OBLIVION --
Beware the fury of a patient man
This is the second township in our soon to be kingdom and it will most likely​
serve as our Capital city. It is designed to be impenetrable yet beautiful. It serves​
as an Oasis in a vast desert, as well as a central trading hub for our kingdom.​
VNJcD.jpg

--Rules--

1. Do not kill any town mates or citizens of Solitude
This rules should be fairly self explanatory.

2. Follow all server rules
Again, self explanatory

3. Do not build or mine within 125 blocks of town
unless you are in the town mines, or you have the go ahead on a building within 125 blocks of town

4. Respect your fellow town mates.
Punishment for breaking this rule may involve a small fine, up to and including banishment from the town. Don't be a douche to your town mates!

5. Defend the town.
If the town is being raided do anything you can to protect the town and its citizens, report to leader ship any security flaws you see so they can be addressed promptly.

6. Help out around town
There is a lot of work to be done around town, and we need all of you to do your part.

7. Pay your taxes
Taxes are collected every Tuesday, they are 20c a week, feel free to pay for multiple weeks at once.

--Projects--
If you want to work on a project but are unsure of what to do contact myself or a project leader(if one is assigned)​
Project ---- Team Leader​
Rail To Solitude not assigned​
-make rails operations (both to SLT and back to OBL)-DONE​
-make tunnel look pretty​
-make pedestrian tunnel look pretty​
Tower----- Farroes​
-finish tower​
-waiting for height increase to complete​
Outside Walls​
-create design DONE​
-build wall​
Kingdom Roads​
-need to create a road design​
-connect road to SLT, GY, arena, Sandspires,and of course OBL​
Expand Underbelly -------oo00Lost00oo​
-expand underground housing area to match the new region size​
Apartment Building​
-Design and build​
Sanctum of the Wise​
-design and build​
--Recruitment--
Want to join Oblivion? Fill out an app. today!​
--------------------------------------------​
Application​
IGN:​
Time zone:​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter)​
How long have you been on HC:​
Why do you want to join:​
Will you help with town projects:​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:​
Referrals:​
---------------------------------------------​

--Citizens--
Mayor: Farroes​
SIC: Leftovers5, oo00lost00oo​
Banker: Jonsoon​
Citizens:​
-Farroes​
-Jonsoon​
-oo00Lost00oo​
-shpwnedsh​
- Leftovers5​
-Macura​
-Killazode​
-dbzfan399​
-pie260​
-krycraft​
-Sloane546​
-the_undecided_t​
-turwaithonelf​
-super593​
-sarze​
-crazyjoe657​
-macura​
-skonth​
-blackbelt709​
-hipposhatewater​
-kevinlive​
-kahzo​
-firestyle​
-earthbinding​
-shdggsdv​
-frozentimefilms​
-thecraftingbench​
-vaskas121​
-hotsaucyyman​
-pyro97​
-hiniflops​
-william2443​
If your name is missing please let me know in game and I will add you.​

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Am I allowed to be on Solitude's charter and this unofficial one while we are building? If not, take me off of Solitude's and add me here.

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
I used the application from Solitude thread:

Application
IGN: 5pyPig
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (GMT -6)
Classes: Mastered Warrior, Caster and working on Healer (trying to find favorite class)
How long have you been on HC: Since September of 2011, but I quit and started playing again about a month ago.
Why do you want to join: First of all the lovely architecture. Pretty yet impenetrable, my kinda style. I know Farroes a bit from MAs and a few other members. Mainly I love new towns with passionate leaders. I hope to bring a ton of ideas to improve ourselves. I do hope me being in Los Bandidos isn't a problem.
Will you help with town projects: Of course. As long as you don't "require" it and ask instead. (Big difference for me)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Aye I do. Pretty simple and to the point. I have a giant mining operation nearby, sadly Unholy knows it's location.
Referrals: Uhm none sadly. I was hoping my brief interaction with your members would suffice.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Accepted. Great app, do "/town sign oblivion" when your in game. I can aslo give you the location and port you to town as well.

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Hey! The name's Funmoney, and I been wondering about Oblivion. Is it alright if I ask a few questions before I decide if I'd like to make an application?

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
If you need region access let me know in game and I will hook you up.

REGIONS ARE UP!

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Alrighty, first off: What town spawned this one? I recently read about some kind of town called 'Solitude', this related? Secondly, what kind of town are you? Good, Neutral, or Evil?

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Alrighty, first off: What town spawned this one? I recently read about some kind of town called 'Solitude', this related? Secondly, what kind of town are you? Good, Neutral, or Evil?

Yep. Solitude was our original town, but it was never planned to be anything more than a hamlet/possible town. Oblivion will hopefully be the capital of our kingdom. Finally, we're more or less neutral - we don't have any allies nor any enemies.

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Yep. Solitude was our original town, but it was never planned to be anything more than a hamlet/possible town. Oblivion will hopefully be the capital of our kingdom. Finally, we're more or less neutral - we don't have any allies nor any enemies.

Gotcha :) My friends Kry and Super are joining, so that will definitely sway my choice. Might have to wait until tommorrow though. Will get back to you!