• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Oblivion

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Updated citizen list, I hope I have you all on it now, thank lost for getting me the names :).
Updated project list
Added oo00Lost00oo as co-SIC

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
gratz on getting recall inside a town because someone didnt fix a hole.

IGN: william2433​
Time zone: GMT, United Kingdom​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) Rogue,Crafter​
How long have you been on HC: Just joined 30minutes ago.​
Why do you want to join: Id like to join this town because it looks like a safe and secure town to start my journey off. The outside looks great, and most certainly the inside. All the rules are reasonable and easy to follow, not to mention the projects look SWEEET :D
Will you help with town projects: Yes, whenever you want. Sometimes i cant because of doing my own stuff (Leveling,Mining,etc)​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes!​
Referrals: Wolfboy494 ( he told me to screenshot it)​

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: william2433​
Time zone: GMT, United Kingdom​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) Rogue,Crafter​
How long have you been on HC: Just joined 30minutes ago.​
Why do you want to join: Id like to join this town because it looks like a safe and secure town to start my journey off. The outside looks great, and most certainly the inside. All the rules are reasonable and easy to follow, not to mention the projects look SWEEET :D
Will you help with town projects: Yes, whenever you want. Sometimes i cant because of doing my own stuff (Leveling,Mining,etc)​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes!​
Referrals: Wolfboy494 ( he told me to screenshot it)​

Accepted! Welcome - feel free to get acquainted with OBL as well as get a plot when Farroes, I, or Lost are on.

zeroethan

Legacy Supporter 8
Application​
IGN: Unacknowledged
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (GMT -6)
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) Ranger / Smith
How long have you been on HC: I've been playing herocraft since the begging of Zeal.
Why do you want to join: I love the design of the town, and you guys all seem really active. I've been townless the entire dragongarde map and am starting to get bored, so im looking for a town to help contribute to / PvP / Have fun with.
Will you help with town projects: As much as I can / have time for.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, i have thoroughly read all the rules and agree with them all.

Discoman9

Dirt
IGN: Discoman9​
Time zone: EST​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) Rogue​
How long have you been on HC: Just joined yesterday​
Why do you want to join: Well I figured that the best way to survive in this server is to be part of a town. And after looking at some other towns, this one seems like the one for me.​
Will you help with town projects: Sure. Just ask and I'll probably be up for it.​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yea​
Referrals: None. Just saw it on the forums here.​