• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Oblivion

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
It has been a very busy weekend for me with easter/dealing with thieving douche bags etc, and I neglected to announce this new alliance.

Please welcome them to our kingdom!

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
jmad360 let windhelm and another group of idiots into solitude and opened chests for them.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
jmads new little base thing is at

1055, -2100

Its on top of a hill and its a giant cobble ugly ass thing. We could prolly pe the thing for being a cancer on the land there but just go camp him instead.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah, Since we have Shadowall now..We won't really have problems with thieves now :) *hes a guide..so he can log check :D*

Lil122j

Stone
Application​
IGN:Lil122j​
Time zone:GMT-0400 (Eastern US)​
Classes: Rogue 15:Smith 55​
How long have you been on HC:I've been on and off for a couple months, now I am starting to actually play full time on this server.​
Why do you want to join:I heard this would be a great place for me as I am a master smith and I love to PvP.​
Will you help with town projects:I haven't built anything "pretty" for over a year. I can help with all Smith class related work and defending/attacking towns.​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Understood​
Referrals:Wolfboy sent me here.​

vlushy11

Glowing Redstone
Vlushy's application​
IGN: vlushy11​
Time zone: Mountain Time​
Classes: Mastered Caster, lvl 31 Beguiler lvl 31 Necro​
How long have you been on HC: Almost exactly 1 1/2 months. (Joined Febuary 23rd)​
Why do you want to join: I would like to join Oblivion for several reasons. The first reason is because I am currently in Belegost, which, at first was a nice town, and I still have friends within it, but the staff have frustrated me to my limits by not paying debts to me, or not being respectful. I would like to join a nicer community, and would also prefer to be away from XD, which keeps me from killing almost every player on the server. I would also like to join a larger town.​
Will you help with town projects: Of course.​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Affirmative.​
Referrals: None :(
Thanks for reading. :D

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN:trckshotwin
Time zone: Mountain Time
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter): I have played as the following classes; Warrior (level 15 dreadknight), rogue (level 15) and currently I am a caster (level twelve). I am also an enchanter
How long have you been on HC: since July 26, 2011
Why do you want to join: Currently I want to join Oblivion on similar terms as vlushy. I have been in most of the XD towns and they weren't bad but staff nearly drove me crazy. While I was in BG I had donated approximately 900c towards the town after winning the lottery. It turns out that I needed to pay 2,500c for an extra 8x8 plot and donating didn't count. I was also restricted to attacking a handful of people like Greekcrackshot and Kahzo. I love the architecture of your town and I would love to join.
Will you help with town projects: Most definitely
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Referrals: Vlushy11?;)

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2
No, I did not want to kill him it's just that that he was an enemy of BG. I wish I could fight with him instead. He was one of the few enemies that we had and I think that the only time attacked him was when he was attacking me.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
sorry I had to log out abruptly in game, you are accepted, please talk to myself,leftovers, or Lost in game to get added to the region!