• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Oblivion

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
@Jonsoon you need to kill your cows, i cant even moooove in oblivion cause of lag!

no really kill them they crash spout every time i log..

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Lol, quit using spout and get a minecraft jar with optifine, macro binds and reis.
I got one, just tell me if you want me to upload it ;)

Edit: No really, fuck spout. It crashes every 2 min and decreases my fps by 60 <,<

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
lol i love spout.. love the floating xp. but bugs shit me. and that fps was not on spout but MC even jonsoon was dropping out trying to kill these fucken things lol

Edit: kevin change ur sig.. lol

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
[quote="oo00lost00oo, post: 143695, member: 9322"
Edit: kevin change ur sig.. lol[/quote]

I'm on it.

Edit: What's our kingdom name again? Solitude?

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Gah, I really like the idea of breeding lots of cows and then killing them. CAN I COME NEXT TIME!

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
THATS IT! TIME FOR A RAGE! I am fucken disappointed that Minecraft in real life is no where near as fun and easy as the game! I hate digging :( and garden work lol :)

BulkPhase

Obsidian
Not sure if you we're notified Farroes but Jmad360 abused his region access and let in raiders into Solitude. He then claimed it was "accidental."

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Is he de-regioned yet? If not, Ill de region him if I can get on Herocraft..