• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Oblivion

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I have begun my own little project called, 'The Oblivion Beautification Project'.

I will be dealing with the looks of everything outside of our town walls, in the entire dessert biome in which we are situated. Things such as maintaining holes in the sand, making a few oasis's, roads, etc. Any sort of donation would be appreciated. Currently I am looking for Obsidian, and Sand.

The road from Sandspire to OBL is nearly completed. Any feedback is appreciated.

If you would like to be part of this team, just say so, and I will add you to a private conversation that I will be starting up.

H9CeP.png

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
I wish i could like this more...

Was it you who built the palm trees by that one pond? Those are sweeeet!

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
Application​
IGN: rfgordan​
Time zone: pacific standard (California)​
Classes: warrior/crafter (i am completely new to HC but i am leaning towards dreadknight/enchanter specs) i have a while to decide however haha​
How long have you been on HC: a couple days​
Why do you want to join: i like the sound of "impenetrable", i want a secure town with players i can learn the ropes from while being able to contribute to town development​
Will you help with town projects: absolutely​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes​
Referrals: none​

Liengen

Dirt
Application​
IGN: Liengen​
Time zone: UC+1 (Norway)​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) Healer/Crafter​
How long have you been on HC: I just joined some days ago, but I really like it here.​
Why do you want to join: Well, at first I was invited by hippo and the people I've talked to in the chat seems really nice and helpfull. So this would be the perfect town for me, as I am kinda noobish atm :p
Will you help with town projects: Yes, of course if you need my help.​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.​
Referrals: Well, the guys on the server told me to post an app on the forum, so I could join.​

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I wish i could like this more...

Was it you who built the palm trees by that one pond? Those are sweeeet!
Yeah, I was experimenting with a few ideas. I plan on filling all the ponds in our desert and making a few oais's instead.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Application​
How long have you been on HC: I just joined some days ago, but I really like it here.​
Why do you want to join: Well, at first I was invited by hippo and the people I've talked to in the chat seems really nice and helpfull. So this would be the perfect town for me, as I am kinda noobish atm :p
Referrals: Well, the guys on the server told me to post an app on the forum, so I could join.​

He's a Norwegian, so much win! :D

toruko

Glowing Redstone
Application​
IGN:Toruko​
Time zone:EST (7:49PM as of posting)​
Classes: Rogue 7/Crafter 10​
How long have you been on HC:Few days​
Why do you want to join:Looking for a secure town with Friendly allies who use the teamspeak or any other forms of voice communication.​
Will you help with town projects:If its within my ability, Yes.​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes​
Referrals:​

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
Application​
@Liengen
Just cause you and kevin can rub knobs aproved

Please see Farroes Myself or leftovers to get added to town charter and added to region

Application​
IGN: rfgordan​
Time zone: pacific standard (California)​
Classes: warrior/crafter (i am completely new to HC but i am leaning towards dreadknight/enchanter specs) i have a while to decide however haha​
How long have you been on HC: a couple days​
Why do you want to join: i like the sound of "impenetrable", i want a secure town with players i can learn the ropes from while being able to contribute to town development​
Will you help with town projects: absolutely​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes​
Referrals: none​
@rfgordan
Approved
Please see Farroes Myself or leftovers to get added to town charter and towns region

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Solstheim is now part of our Kingdom! If you see someone, do /town who on them and if they're part of Solitude/Oblivion/Solstheim, do not attack.
Why is this the first anyone has ever head about it? Who are these people? Where is the town?

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
Solstheim is now part of our Kingdom! If you see someone, do /town who on them and if they're part of Solitude/Oblivion/Solstheim, do not attack.
Why is this the first anyone has ever head about it? Who are these people? Where is the town?

fair call, who made this decision? you white? or farroes? can we get this confirmed??

untill we get this is announced by Oblivions Mayor please dont let any members from Solstheim in to town..

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9

fair call, who made this decision? you white? or farroes? can we get this confirmed??

untill we get this is announced by Oblivions Mayor please dont let any members from Solstheim in to town..
It was agreed upon by me and @Farroes... We have decided to join up with this kingdom as my group I am bringing in was killuminati's only ally last map and alot of your leading members are former killuminati.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2

It was agreed upon by me and @Farroes... We have decided to join up with this kingdom as my group I am bringing in was killuminati's only ally last map and alot of your leading members are former killuminati.

I approve this.
Guys stop asking for proof, Farroes and Shadow made the decision 2 on Saturday. It's our new town in the Burger Kingdom.

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6

I approve this.
Guys stop asking for proof, Farroes and Shadow made the decision 2 on Saturday. It's our new town in the Burger Kingdom.

I wasnt sure on the situation but have been filled in :)