• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Oblivion

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Big changes are coming for how things will be run in Oblivion, the current system is currently killing my drive to continue running the kingdom, I have come very close to calling it quits numerous times, so I am going to be introducing a council. This should make things a TON less stressful for me in game.This council will be in charge of a lot of tasks around town.

Main Tasks

-approve citizens
-give tours to new citizens
-assign plots
-collect taxes and fill in our spreadsheet
-handle citizen disputes
-keep citizens in line if they are acting childish
-ensure the town is secure
-organize raid teams
-report to me on anything I should know
-getting citizens to help with town projects
- I am sure I am missing tons of things

I am sure some of you have noticed I have seemed pissed off in general in game recently, and I am sorry if I rubbed any of you the wrong way (no homo), it was nothing personal just frustrated with the pile of work I have to get around to, and thing after thing stopping me from getting that list done.

Current Council Members

I realize I haven't talked to you guys in game about this yet but I am sure none of you will refuse :p If for some reason this position is not something you are interested in please talk to me in game. I have chosen people who have shown themselves to be a positive impact in our community and are quite active. In no particular order:

@oo00lost00oo
@Jonsoon
@kevinlive
@wolfboy494
@whiteninja1970
@leftovers5
@KryCraft
@Merikku
and I guess... @Darroes

I feel like I am forgetting one or two of you that should be on here...

Feel free to question or comment!

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
Um i think your missing shadow..

I think this is the perfect direction to go, Will make things run more smoothly and will free you up to do what you need to..
Im am here to serve the kingdom in any way i can.. :) and to serve you farroes (lots of homo) lol

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Keeping citizens from acting childish im probably the most childish, but I make sure i get shit done

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Lost may now be referred to as the town homo.

Speaking of him, hes the one who made the original chart on google docs, ask him :p

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Is that spreadsheet only for taxes of Oblivion? Is there another one for Solitude?

Merikku

Legacy Supporter 6
Thank you for the opportunity to be on the Oblivion Council. Its a great Idea, and I will not let you or the town down! :D

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Can I join plz?!?!?
By the nine divine, I would be forever in your dept.
Please make an app.
Use this format:

Application​
IGN:​
Time zone:​
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter)​
How long have you been on HC:​
Why do you want to join:​
Will you help with town projects:​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:​
Referrals:​