• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Mortem [36] - [Evil]

• In Game Name: hectichopper
  • Time on the server: Well.. Ive been playing since about July Last year. :)
  • Timezone/Country: New Zealand (UTC/GMT +13 hours)
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft:
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Allies Include PandaBear and DillPickles <--- Good friend. xD
  • Class/Profession: No Clans, I am a Rogue/Crafter.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I am a Semi-Decent Builder/Designer, And I love combat, Even though I am not that good at the latter. But I am still Eager to learn.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: hectichopper
  • Time on the server: Well.. Ive been playing since about July Last year. :)
  • Timezone/Country: New Zealand (UTC/GMT +13 hours)
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft:
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Allies Include PandaBear and DillPickles <--- Good friend. xD
  • Class/Profession: No Clans, I am a Rogue/Crafter.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I am a Semi-Decent Builder/Designer, And I love combat, Even though I am not that good at the latter. But I am still Eager to learn.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

Question time. What is your opinion on dillpickles?

Great guy, Known him for pretty much a year. :D
I played on a previous server with him where he owned a town, So I assume he is relatively organised. xD

Timothyj05

Wood
  • In Game Name:Timothyj05
  • Time on the server:About 1 week
  • Timezone/Country:New Zealand (UTC/GMT +13 hours)
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: dying on one side of the world, spawning in a graveyard, then travelling on my own in night and day back to dragons reach fighting mobs with only the fireball spell, then using a portal to get back to my home, which was also surrounded by mobs
  • Allies or Enemies you have: (ally)Hectichopper (enemies)Zombies skeletons and creepers, ender dragons fine for now
  • Class/Profession:Caster/Crafter
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?:i am a very good team player, i work well with other people and i often give things away for free (in-game) if i have alot of it such as bread, which means i could supply some people who don't have food with food, like new players. i like to build unusual houses if i have the option, right now i want to build a house made out of wool and see how that work out. I am eager to be apart of a town in this server and i hope you will consider me to join.

huib

Stone
  • In Game Name: huipie
  • Time on the server: since 1.7.3
  • Timezone/Country: the netherlands
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: you should know shadow... healing yer butt to one piece again if you get kicked in the back
  • Allies or Enemies you have: i have lotta allies, no enemies
  • Class/Profession: healer, not yet crafter
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: i can lvl pretty fast and i like to be a healer because everyone needs you and it can come in handy if were raiding again, thats why im going for the spec thats gonna be the best healer.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app. bring it.
oh and by the way, i know vermundir, you, zachimon, sonofagunner, brycehunter, truelinko, and was in arc before the map reset

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
@huib due to arc affiliation you are accepted without a question! Please note there will be no plots available until our undercity is complete. I will send out town invites when I get home. Alternatively if you catch @Kriskills online first talk to him. Kris the command is /town invite +huipie and the region name is mortem with the same region command as last map.