• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Mortem [36] - [Evil]

malagos

Wood
  • In Game Name: sacapuntas
  • Time on the server: about 1 year
  • Timezone/Country: Uk
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I raided lots of houses if that counts.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: None
  • Class/Profession: Caster/ Not sure yet
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I was in Iron pass untill the update and im looking for a new town to join, i will do anything you ask of me.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: sacapuntas
  • Time on the server: about 1 year
  • Timezone/Country: Uk
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I raided lots of houses if that counts.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: None
  • Class/Profession: Caster/ Not sure yet
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I was in Iron pass untill the update and im looking for a new town to join, i will do anything you ask of me.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.
Sorry we cant accept you at this time. We have no room for new citizens at the moment. We may recruit again when our undercity is finished and we have more space for citizens to live

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Speaking of your UC, I am planning on stopping by tonight to help clear it, if you still need help. I will need something to entertain me whilst Krypto raids tonight lol.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Speaking of your UC, I am planning on stopping by tonight to help clear it, if you still need help. I will need something to entertain me whilst Krypto raids tonight lol.
Haha thanks! We'll definitely need help. The undercity is going to be about 98x98x20. We got a bit done yesterday but we still got a while to go

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
The outline is done. We have 2/20 of the height done all around and 4 in some spots. We have a good amount of citizens working on it so it shouldn't take long!

c12095

Holy Shit!
How dare you steal angy from Lorien!! Who will save us from Tom_the_gnome now???

Vermundir

Dirt
  • In Game Name: vermundir
  • Time on the server: a half year now
  • Timezone/Country: the Netherlands
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: last map a few raids at spire:) and fights at north road.
  • Allies or Enemies you have:no one but i made a application to lorien. in the map before I was allies with Arc
  • Class/Profession: rouge and crafter, but maybe iwant to be an warrior
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I always help building and that sort of things, and i like battles :D

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: vermundir
  • Time on the server: a half year now
  • Timezone/Country: the Netherlands
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: last map a few raids at spire:) and fights at north road.
  • Allies or Enemies you have:no one but i made a application to lorien. in the map before I was allies with Arc
  • Class/Profession: rouge and crafter, but maybe iwant to be an warrior
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I always help building and that sort of things, and i like battles :D

Accepted! I'll make an exception for you because you were in ARC last map! I wont be able to give you a plot yet though!

Knights963

Dirt
  • In Game Name: Knights963
  • Time on the server: I just started.
  • Timezone/Country: Central US/Canada, Live in US
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I've been in clans with Dillpickles and Pandabear72 where I was a coleader of the clan.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: None that I know of.
  • Class/Profession: Rogue/Crafter, plan on going Ranger/Enchanter
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I'm looking for a town to join on the server and it will be the first I've ever joined. I plan o beig able to contribute on any projects so long that I am online.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: Knights963
  • Time on the server: I just started.
  • Timezone/Country: Central US/Canada, Live in US
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I've been in clans with Dillpickles and Pandabear72 where I was a coleader of the clan.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: None that I know of.
  • Class/Profession: Rogue/Crafter, plan on going Ranger/Enchanter
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I'm looking for a town to join on the server and it will be the first I've ever joined. I plan o beig able to contribute on any projects so long that I am online.

Congrats you are accepted! due to your referral being dill you dont have to answer a question :eek: