• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Mortem [36] - [Evil]

• In Game Name:smashbrogamer
  • Time on the server:3 months
  • Timezone/Country:est/usa
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft:I killed five people without death.
  • Allies or Enemies you have:CreepOnChicken is an allie
  • Class/Profession:rogue/crafter
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?:I have lots of knowledge on mining and like to raid.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name:smashbrogamer
  • Time on the server:3 months
  • Timezone/Country:est/usa
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft:I killed five people without death.
  • Allies or Enemies you have:CreepOnChicken is an allie
  • Class/Profession:rogue/crafter
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?:I have lots of knowledge on mining and like to raid.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

Ok here is your question.: Why? (No, this is not why do you want to join)

Because people killed me so I killed them back. Then everyone in the town was killing me and I had to greif to leave my bed was inside the town.

• In Game Name: Poisonedblood71
  • Time on the server: um.....since a day after Zeal was released
  • Timezone/Country: Pacific USA
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: getting the sh*t raided out of me in Lorien and....thats about it....
  • Allies or Enemies you have:Allies: Neo, Lorien. Enemies: none that hate me tho i hate GreekCrackShot
  • Class/Profession: Geomancer/crafter. going to be farmer or engineer (havnt decided)
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: i am an excellant builder who focuses on looks AND functionality. if it cant work right and look good i wont use it.
  • i am also very good at working with redstone. especially trapmaking.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: Poisonedblood71
  • Time on the server: um.....since a day after Zeal was released
  • Timezone/Country: Pacific USA
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: getting the sh*t raided out of me in Lorien and....thats about it....
  • Allies or Enemies you have:Allies: Neo, Lorien. Enemies: none that hate me tho i hate GreekCrackShot
  • Class/Profession: Geomancer/crafter. going to be farmer or engineer (havnt decided)
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: i am an excellant builder who focuses on looks AND functionality. if it cant work right and look good i wont use it.
  • i am also very good at working with redstone. especially trapmaking.

Here is your question.: If two astronauts are kayaking through the Sahara desert how many pancakes does it take to shingle a dog house?

3,946,431.114326 because the likelyhood of you getting that many pancakes plus the likelyhood of u cutting 1 into 1/114326 is about the same as the chance of there being 2 astronaughts in the same desert, both trying to kayake while someone is trying to shingle a dog house with pancakes. Long story short, yes, butterflys are indeed made of butter. thank you and have a nice day.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
3,946,431.114326 because the likelyhood of you getting that many pancakes plus the likelyhood of u cutting 1 into 1/114326 is about the same as the chance of there being 2 astronaughts in the same desert, both trying to kayake while someone is trying to shingle a dog house with pancakes. Long story short, yes, butterflys are indeed made of butter. thank you and have a nice day.
You're answer made me lol but no that is the wrong answer. The answer is obviously purple because ice cream has no bones. But anyways you are accepted! :)

Trivium7290

Stone
  • In Game Name: Trivium7290
  • Time on the server: It varies
  • Timezone/Country: Central, USA
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: Killin' a couple mobs, never dealt with a raid yet.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Douche bags.
  • Class/Profession: Warrior, Crafter
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: You're town could always use another person...well until you have enough lol

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: Trivium7290
  • Time on the server: It varies
  • Timezone/Country: Central, USA
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: Killin' a couple mobs, never dealt with a raid yet.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Douche bags.
  • Class/Profession: Warrior, Crafter
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: You're town could always use another person...well until you have enough lol
ok question time. What is my first name?

GraRona

Portal
  • In Game Name: GraRona
  • Time on the server: ~69 weeks
  • Timezone/Country: PST/USA
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: Pwning those noobs since 1969
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Lorien
  • Class/Profession: Merchant/Rogue
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I'm REALLY good at answering questions and I can contribute SoloPanda's noodles.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: GraRona
  • Time on the server: ~69 weeks
  • Timezone/Country: PST/USA
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: Pwning those noobs since 1969
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Lorien
  • Class/Profession: Merchant/Rogue
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I'm REALLY good at answering questions and I can contribute SoloPanda's noodles.

Are you actually coming here from lorien or what?

• In Game Name: Pandabear72
  • Time on the server: I've been playing for a few months.
  • Timezone/Country: Central Us/Canada, I live in the US
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: Quite a bit from a few different servers, I've been the war leader of a clan of 15 people(I know small) on a different server and a town leader on another.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: None that I know of.
  • Class/Profession: Rogue/Crafter, I plan on going Ninja/Enchanter
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I've been looking for a town to join and this one seems quite good. I would be more than happy to help on any project that is required.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: Pandabear72
  • Time on the server: I've been playing for a few months.
  • Timezone/Country: Central Us/Canada, I live in the US
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: Quite a bit from a few different servers, I've been the war leader of a clan of 15 people(I know small) on a different server and a town leader on another.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: None that I know of.
  • Class/Profession: Rogue/Crafter, I plan on going Ninja/Enchanter
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Mortem?: I've been looking for a town to join and this one seems quite good. I would be more than happy to help on any project that is required.

Due to your referral you dont have to answer a question :eek: Congrats and welcome to mortem!