• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Mortem [36] - [Evil]

Valera

Diamond
okay no problem, can you make a new thread listing yourself as mayor please. put it in the town apps thread and tag me when you are finished and i'll move it to the townships section and this one to the graveyard

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
@Lastivity I'm pretty damn sure shadowall intended for this town to die and the regions to be removed. I know for a fact though that he would not want starkillah taking it over. Being the former second in command of a town having since left it for 2 other towns does not give starkillah the ability to just say that he is taking the region. From what I understand Starkillah was a giant douche to shadow and giving him a free region that shadow worked hard for is just a slap in the face.

It also disgusts me considering I paid a good 5k from my own pocket to get the region.

Starkillah

Legacy Supporter 2
Im afraid its out of your hands considering i was listed as SIC . Shadowall555 and I also sort of patched things up.

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
I was under the assumption that starkillah was made SiC by Shadowall. If they were on bad terms, then Starkillah wouldn't have been made SiC. Seeing though that he was, I think Starkillah has to right to inherit the region.

Valera

Diamond
Shadowall has time to respond to this thread and let me know whats up before this is moved into official.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Being listed as SiC does not make you the real SiC. You left the town which instantly makes the claim null. The only person who should have a say in what happens to the region at this point is shadowall as he was the owner. If you patched things up then great, but lastivity still needs to wait until the actual owner of the region says what the plan is.

If being posted as a high ranking member of the town allows one to take over, then I have the best claim as I never actually left the town and was/am a council member. I think I might be one of the only councilmembers who you can actually /town who and see mortem.

I talk to shadowall in teamspeak and I'll try to get him to post on here saying whats up.

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Being listed as SiC does not make you the real SiC. You left the town which instantly makes the claim null. The only person who should have a say in what happens to the region at this point is shadowall as he was the owner. If you patched things up then great, but lastivity still needs to wait until the actual owner of the region says what the plan is.

If being posted as a high ranking member of the town allows one to take over, then I have the best claim as I never actually left the town and was/am a council member. I think I might be one of the only councilmembers who you can actually /town who and see mortem.

I talk to shadowall in teamspeak and I'll try to get him to post on here saying whats up.
Please do, he has some other things to take care of as well, before he perm leaves HC

Valera

Diamond
Being posted as Second in command means what is says. If Shadowall doesn't respond in the timeframe that I feel fair, the town will be moved to Starkillah

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I want this town deregioned and would like the undercity filled in. As well as the overcity super picked if possible. I would rather mortem be gone then see it be griefed. I do not want this town going to starkillah or anyone else. The only people I would consider giving it to is diffuse or kongrave. @Lastivity (please ignore all this if diffuse wishes to take ownership. If that is the case it's all his)