• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Mortem [36] - [Evil]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Diffuse isnt active enough on HC to run a town.
We may have slightly patched things up but I still don't trust you. The only people I will consider giving this to are the friend of mine in herocraft who have stuck by me as friends throughout everything. Regardless of how active they are.

Valera

Diamond
Don't troll this thread.. period

@ShadoWall555 If you want to appoint Diffuse as mayor of Mortem please let me know and Diffuse will need to accept the offer on the thread. If you are not going to be active in HC, and only if you are not going to be active, another mayor will need to be appointed by the end of the week or the Town will go to the active SIC. Please let me know what you can get worked out so we can get this taken care of.

Thanks for responding! <3

agentjwall

Godly
Come now Shadow, you were going to leave Mortem to rot and you only care about it now that someone wants to make use of it. It seems absurd that you refuse to give the town to your SIC after you leave just because of his affiliations. I understand the horrible way the TC has treated you but if you're no longer going to play on the server then you should leave it to it's own devices. What good will denying the town to Star do anyway?

Since you left Mortem and star is the SIC he should be able to do what he wants with it. It seems silly that you and diffuse only care about it now that someone else wants it and holds a legitimate claim in it.

If you wish to discuss it further we can do so in TS.

Unbiased 3rd party,
Jwall

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Oblivion's ties have been mostly closer to Shado/friends, and have since become rocky with Lorien/TC due to two of our members (one even being a council member) leaving to join TC. Although I'm not directly involved in the conflict, I personally saw sol itself go down in flames, and it seems quite apparent to me that shado would not want star in any way in ownership of the town, mortem (no offense to you, star, I like you personally as well). Diffuse has always been a pretty respected member of the community, from what I've seen in the occasional glimpses in town chats at least, so hopefully he will decide to take this role if he becomes active. Anyways... take this as you will, a note from a bystander. @ShadoWall555 if you need help/support for mortem from obl/slt, we're all ears.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Well starkillah isnt in mortem. He's in Lorien and the listed SIC is diffuse who is the only one posting here who is still in the town on the plug in. He is not SIC. Anyways @Lastivity @Brutalacerate was going to deregion this town anyways. This town was already scheduled for demolition and i wish for it to remain as such please.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
So.... @Diffuse you gonna take morten or am I gonna have to ask @Lastivity to get rid of mortem? And to anyone else who thinks I should give mortem to starkillah: I'd rather have my once great town mortem die then go in the hands of the TC. I don't want what once was its good name tarnished.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I'd like to hear what @Lastivity has to say about demolition of the town first. Considering the fact that it was supposed to already be demolished, I think it should stay on that schedule and eventually be removed. If the admins refuse to demolish and deregion the area then I will gladly take it just to spite the treepers. They were very rude to me today :(

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I'd like to hear what @Lastivity has to say about demolition of the town first. Considering the fact that it was supposed to already be demolished, I think it should stay on that schedule and eventually be removed. If the admins refuse to demolish and deregion the area then I will gladly take it just to spite the treepers. They were very rude to me today :(
What else could you expect from children? ;)

Valera

Diamond
There is no schedule for town demolitions.

Since there have been several factors that have come into play on this town region I am tagging the other admins so a decision can be made. @Xanipher @Brutalacerate @bearcat99 @BuddahHopper @lucky644

• Shadowall555 quit Herocraft and left with the Town forum listing Starkillah as Sic
  • I questioned if the town was inactive
  • The town Sic responded that he would take the town
  • Shadowall555 advised that he did not want the town to go to Starkillah and changed the Sic on the forum to Diffuse, then stating that if Diffuse did not want to be mayor the town should be de-regioned as scheduled (apparently this was scheduled with Brutal?)

Starkillah

Legacy Supporter 2
@Diffuse We were not the rude ones. You joined Lorien channel and acted like a troll, and you acted like an idiot. Just because we kill you doesnt mean we were rude to you. But that discussion isn't for this forum topic.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
@Diffuse We were not the rude ones. You joined Lorien channel and acted like a troll, and you acted like an idiot. Just because we kill you doesnt mean we were rude to you. But that discussion isn't for this forum topic.
Then why did you post about it here? A pm to him would have sufficed.

Starkillah

Legacy Supporter 2
Because he made a comment here, i defended ourselves because hes completely mistaken.
You also made a retarded comment too.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Because he made a comment here, i defended ourselves because hes completely mistaken.
You also made a retarded comment too.
I didn't say it needed to be taken to a private conversation. You made a comment then went on to say we shouldn't talk about it immediately afterwards. I just found it funny.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
@Diffuse So are you up for mayorship til everything gets figured out? I'm sure you can pull enough people together to make an active town. I know @zachimon will join and maybe some of his friends will put their names down as well.