• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Mortem [36] - [Evil]

Also I am not not able to get out of town because the lift up is apparently obscured, so this brancher, a ninja, apparently got into a house AND built/removed/hindered our lift.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
hmmm i will look into this. I'm guessing he exploited the easily exploitable lift or something of the nature as the UC is impossible to get into.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
The castle is coming along nicely.... it should be done soon enough but we could have it done alot quicker if someone else would work on it with me/

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I'd love to help but I can't log on during weekdays anymore. I think I'll try to be more active around the town now that I really don't have much else to do. <3

Also shadowall is dum.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I'd love to help but I can't log on during weekdays anymore. I think I'll try to be more active around the town now that I really don't have much else to do. <3

Also shadowall is dum.
Yay thanks diffuse! :D Ill get you a worldfile whenever I get home today or whenever you log in.

Also, diffuse = n00b

brancher

Obsidian
hmmm i will look into this. I'm guessing he exploited the easily exploitable lift or something of the nature as the UC is impossible to get into.
you may want to think of the more obvious explanation, like one of your townies letting my members into all of your shit. having a sly tongue and exploiting are two completely different things.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
you may want to think of the more obvious explanation, like one of your townies letting my members into all of your shit. having a sly tongue and exploiting are two completely different things.
Easy man I never even reported anything XD I was more or saying it was a possibility as our lift is easily exploitable atm.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Due to @taintedcor officially being inactive now I have removed him as SIC. The positions of SIC and banker are now up for grabs and I will be looking for people to fill those positions.
Many factors will effect who gets into these postions.
  • Leadership I think you may show
  • Those who have been helping in town projects
  • People who activley lead town events such as pvp and get things in motion
  • And many more

brancher

Obsidian
Easy man I never even reported anything XD I was more or saying it was a possibility as our lift is easily exploitable atm.
Haha I just assumed I was being accused of exploiting, but yeah, duco232 isn't very smart when it comes to the basics of raiding.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Haha I just assumed I was being accused of exploiting, but yeah, duco232 isn't very smart when it comes to the basics of raiding.
OH so he let you in those chests with the obsidian? i was pisssssed when i found out i lost all that today XD