• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Take it down for now, Belegost has alot of designing to do already. Maybe we strart it again in the future.

Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I need a town to stay in to be safe.
How long have you been on the server?: I played HC a few months back, then quit playing Minecraft for a while. I recently started up again and this is my third day back.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Warrior: Paladin
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can defend the town and build for it.
How often can you be online?: Almost every day.
Age? 16
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I'm more of a fighter than a builder. I enjoy defending towns and the people within. Although, building is another one of my favorite things to do in Minecraft.
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: I would donate money once I get some, currently I have $1.10.

Well ladies and gentlemen, Im back. Sorry for the long(extremely long) break. My family recently came into some trouble and we lost our ability to go online for any purpose. But all is well now, all is well.

TwoWattWaffle

Legacy Supporter 3
Ive been incredibly busy Wolever. Ill attempt to contact you within the next two days about finishing the joining process. Sorry! :p

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Wait, you guys haven't died yet? :eek:
hmm, because in the last month I saw two players on (one gave me a "tour" and I totally didn't kill everyone inside.. heh..) I guess I better resume my raiding!

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Taxes paid @Lastivity on Monday the 30th 2012.
picture proof
ibscZIzFgxYbRY.png

I am unable to post this under the taxes area on the OP.

EchoNation

Wood
Ok, Im going to try to start playing again, a while ago all my stuff was stolen, so I thought "Screw this" Also, which will kind of make it difficult, I started a MC clan.