• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Hmmm dunno my options for next map. IF everyone from XD comes back (the core players that I talked to on TS) then I will consider joining back. Including but DEFINITELY not limited to- @PineappleChicken , @HelsEch , @gtastuntdude , I dunno those are just the people that stuck out in mind. They probs dont even remember me :( . Anyways Good luck XD next map!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Hmmm dunno my options for next map. IF everyone from XD comes back (the core players that I talked to on TS) then I will consider joining back. Including but DEFINITELY not limited to- @PineappleChicken , @HelsEch , @gtastuntdude , I dunno those are just the people that stuck out in mind. They probs dont even remember me :( . Anyways Good luck XD next map!
Im fairly certain thta this map wipe will bring back lots of old XD players. Not sure about the guys you mentioned though.

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
Aright entun :D, This will be a fun restart. starting a new town, ill be mining alot cause its fun ;)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Upsizing more accurately, creating one big town,.but I know what jaif means. There will still be 4.official Towns that need to be governed.

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
I would like to try donating the town money for us, Ill be mining alot if I have time like I did for lightforge so this will be alot of work. And getting everything setup, and try to train just in case we get raided.

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: Well first off, I am currently a Templar Knight, in the order of the Templar. Although the guild is a bit down now, I've never given up helping the weak and slaying the evil on my own, moving from safe house to safe house in the wilderness. But it has come time I would like to join a force of good, and the Xandria Dominion is the obvious choice. The reason I wish to be a part of LightForge is because it is the largest, and I would like to gain alliance with as many Good aligned players as I can.
How long have you been on the server?: I have been part of the server since The first of April 2012 so about 4 and a half months.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: I plan to stick it out as a Dragoon for the time being, I'm level 25. I have mastered Samurai too in the hopes, early on, of becoming a juggernaut, until it became apparent the wipe was going to happen before the legendaries. But evidently, Im enjoying Dragoon, and will play as one until the wipe. Although in the next server I plan to start as a healer and go Disciple immediately, to more match my "theme".
Past towns?: Stalwart-(Galaxial's old town), and then, Ethereal-(OliverDollar's old town), been on my own since Ethereal shutdown, about oh, maybe a month or so back.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I shall mercilessly hunt down any Evil doers that come into my sight. I shall fight to the death and respawn to protect my town and even more importantly any weak player in need. I have been hunted down to many times leveling up in this crazy HardCore PvP server, and I was always told that it was just how the server is. That may be true, but the way I am makes me think that if I can I can help make the server a little more fair, then I've done alright. Because of this I offer services as a body guard to weaker players in need, and kill anyone I catch or hear about, performing evil acts.
How often can you be online?: On average, 4-5 times a week. Minimum 1 day a week, and sometimes all 7 days (rarely tho). I will notify if I'll be off the server for more then a week.
Age?: 21
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples?: I am a bit of a mixed bag, though I'd like to say I'm more of a fighter really. I do enjoy building, especially safe houses for the weak. Though I'm not the best builder, I am rather innovative and good at designing details, i.e. furniture. I will also help build anything asked of me by the town.
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: IRL money I'm a bit short on right now, but I'd be more than happy to donate gold tho to be honest I am but a poor bodygaurd at the moment. My many days as a Slayer of evil have left me with little more than armor.

Thank You for reviewing my application and considering me :)