• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Why do you wish to join Lightforge?:It looks like a nice friendly community.The town looks good and I like how you can choose between the sea dome and the floating plot.This town looks like it is well defended from raiders with it's high member count and structure also so that is good.
How long have you been on the server?:Only 3 days.
What will your class be (Spec included)?:I am a level 10 rouge and planning on becoming a ranger.I will become a miner.
Past towns?:None I am new.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Well I am a decent builder and good at pvp so I can defend it from raiders well.
How often can you be online?: I can be online about 2 to 3 hours a day on average.
Age?15
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples?I am more of a fighter than a builder I can't really show examples for that.
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?:I will donate when I get spare money right now I need all the money I can get because I am new.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?:It looks like a nice friendly community.The town looks good and I like how you can choose between the sea dome and the floating plot.This town looks like it is well defended from raiders with it's high member count and structure also so that is good.
How long have you been on the server?:Only 3 days.
What will your class be (Spec included)?:I am a level 10 rouge and planning on becoming a ranger.I will become a miner.
Past towns?:None I am new.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Well I am a decent builder and good at pvp so I can defend it from raiders well.
How often can you be online?: I can be online about 2 to 3 hours a day on average.
Age?15
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples?I am more of a fighter than a builder I can't really show examples for that.
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?:I will donate when I get spare money right now I need all the money I can get because I am new.
Accepted! But to be truthful with you, Since Lf is more focused on building, our defense can be feeble. Luckily for us we are rarely raided. Get with me ingame!

EDIT: Good news! When I was looking through an inactive citizens house, I found 1.5k worth of gold. The town now has 2k in funds.

Maldrix

Wood
Applications:
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?:
Was looking for a nice friendly community to join, Lightforge fit what I was looking for well.
How long have you been on the server?:
I did play for a month or 2 quite a while ago, but then I moved and it just sorta left my mind, I have recently started playing again, but only for the past 3 days or so.
What will your class be (Spec included)?:
Caster->Wizard(Maybe Geomancer, still considering)
Past towns?:
Back when I use to play I was part of the Mage's University.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
Any extra materials I bring in, an extra pair of hands to help out with anything, a shining personality?(Sense of humor included)
How often can you be online?:
At least an hour a day if nothing important comes up
Age?
Just turned 23, minecraft time is relaxation time.
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples?
A little of both I suppose, can't really show off any or my build work, the server I played on shut down and I never got any screenies of my work.
I'm not good at building huge structures, but houses and other things of that sort I'm quite good at.
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?:
Aslong as I got extra stuff and its going to the town I'm fine with it.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted! Lets meet ingame.
EDIT: When you see them, welcome all 3 of our new members to town, Firian, Maldrix, and enclavearmor!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I will shortly begin construction of a Mayor Residence on the parliament floor of Lightforge. It will be approximately 30x35. If you have any ideas as to the purpose ofthe other 2 buildings we will make, either post it here or start a conversation with me and jaif.

Why do you wish to join Lightforge?:i want to join a town
How long have you been on the server?:about a weak
What will your class be (Spec included)?:i am a caster hoping to be a geomanser not certain about my crafter spec though.
Past towns?:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:im an ok builder and pretty good with redstone
How often can you be online?: almost every day
Age?13
Are you a builder or a fighter?: builder, i made an xp farm on my old server.
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?:when i get some more very