• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

firian

Dirt
Well, that's great, I'm really glad that I've been accepted. Unfortunately, I can't reach you in-game, jaif. I've been trying for a few days since you've accepted my application, but even when you're online on the forums, you're not online in game. Is there any specific time when I should look for you in-game, or are you online in random hours?

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Well, that's great, I'm really glad that I've been accepted. Unfortunately, I can't reach you in-game, jaif. I've been trying for a few days since you've accepted my application, but even when you're online on the forums, you're not online in game. Is there any specific time when I should look for you in-game, or are you online in random hours?
I'm sorry, I'm on at the oddest times :((due to WoleverEntun being on at normal times, I decided I shall go on when he is not to 'manage' stuff) I'll go on now if you would like.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
What is happening?!
I found the Lightforge thread not even spammed up to the first page in official township :eek:
You usually post pretty often (it's a reason you got 136 pages)...

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll be back tomorrow night probably, after 220km of biking in 4 days. We need to get recruiting a bit, so I want you jaif to get really actively recruiting, and I will do the same.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
An Important town update

Be aware of ANY people claiming to be a citizen, but are not under the '/town who', are Lying.

You MUST check in every week on our Allies and Enemies. You are responsible for knowing the town names. Always use '/town who <IGN>' before deciding to attack. Always defend yourself; if someone attacks you, they are likely an enemy. If they are not, they will be responsible for the aggressive behaviour. If you find yourself killed, take a screenshot as proof and we will handle the rest.

-=-=-=Disregard First Post!!!=-=-=-

Allies and Enemies,
=======================
Kingdom: Xandria Dominion:
- Nevermore
- Belegost
- Newerth
-------------------------------------------
Non-agression treaties:
Forgotten Empire
Adamantium
Panorama
Raubtier
Pandora
Frost
Eclipse
Rise Against
--------------------------------------------
Enemies:
NewCoalHarbour
Altum
Erebos
---------------------------------------------
Kill on Sight: brancher, PewPewPewLasers, _maxo
Generally Enemies:
Lorien

Any town not on this list has no agreement or treaty. Be cautious around them.

@WoleverEntun and @xexorian, please let me know if any of the above is incorrect.
You wrote Forgotten Empire and then listed all the towns but Canterlot :(

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Sorry, I didn't get any alerts for it. Reviewing the thread.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
@WoleverEntun I guess in the first post under non-aggro treaties you should put the towns of FE in a bulleted list? So the viewers won't confused the term "Forgotten Empire" with the actual towns listed, since it is a sort of divider in the text lol

Also update this list of Kingdom town :p

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
TO DO in town!

-Finish the Township walls

-Recruit everyone you see, refer them to this thread

-Beautify the area surrounding Lightforge. (Buildings, gardens, pools, etc.)

-Mine and donate to town to pay back xexorian's 3k

-Build underwater section of Town walls

I'll add some more later, anything I've missed @jaif14 ?