• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@Brutalacerate For the citizen audits- The list on the Original post is not updated due to my computer glitching out when I try to edit the OP, and Since I'm leaving tomorrow I don't have time to make one right now. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you need to contact anyone about this in the next 1.5 weeks, talk to jaif14. Again sorry for the inconvenience.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
@Brutalacerate For the citizen audits- The list on the Original post is not updated due to my computer glitching out when I try to edit the OP, and Since I'm leaving tomorrow I don't have time to make one right now. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you need to contact anyone about this in the next 1.5 weeks, talk to jaif14. Again sorry for the inconvenience.
Yep. It's your responsibility to have it updated at all times. It should have already been up to date. Not sure what you mean by it "glitching out." Go ahead and PM me the list then or have someone else do so.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Leaving now! Jaif, you'll have to organise the audit list, and you can pm me the tax photos when you get back so I can put them on the thread. Also, I thought that it was no longer necessary this map to have our list on the forums, as the plugin has it listed in game. Bye!

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Lightforge citizens

Mayor:

WoleverEntun

SiC:

jaif14

Managers:

Dazureus
Crusha_C

Veterans:

CoolBreeze275
Diavolo1988
fire3
Goblin_Tunneler

Citizens:

Ashmen
Cam901
ChunkyM0nk3y
colley619
crazyj608
daryian
dew3654
EchoNation
firebomb428
Ghostkeep00
Holy_Penguin
Invaliidd
JAGP2012
jclark123
jdyoungs
Josh40879
jownsowns
KansasElite23
KrayzieJ
Kung87
lahvipher
mcddennisk
MJRulez
nuttrbutr
PALMTANG
realmatt10000
rh5000
rosvin
smileysullivan53
Tom_BomBadil32
yodalab
ZaneChaos
Zaragorne
I will be checking the activeness of the town members tomorrowish.

Crusha_C

Iron
@jaif14 Why am I on the citizen list yet not the manager list? either put me on manager or take me off the list. I won't be disregarded as some random citizen.
Mayor:

WoleverEntun

SiC:

jaif14

Managers:

Dazureus

Veterans:

CoolBreeze275
Diavolo1988
fire3
Goblin_Tunneler

Citizens:

Ashmen
Cam901
ChunkyM0nk3y
colley619
crazyj608
Crusha_C
daryian
dew3654
EchoNation
firebomb428
Ghostkeep00
Holy_Penguin
Invaliidd
JAGP2012
jclark123
jdyoungs
Josh40879
jownsowns
KansasElite23
KrayzieJ
Kung87
lahvipher
mcddennisk
MJRulez
nuttrbutr
PALMTANG
realmatt10000
rh5000
rosvin
smileysullivan53
Tom_BomBadil32
yodalab
ZaneChaos
Zaragorne

jaif14

Obsidian
@jaif14 Why am I on the citizen list yet not the manager list? either put me on manager or take me off the list. I won't be disregarded as some random citizen.
Wasn't at my request. Your are categorised as a citizen in-game. I have no control over this as WoleverEntun can only change this.I'll have to wait until WoleverEntun comes back. I was assigned to make the decisions, but I don't have access to some things.

jaif14

Obsidian
An Important town update

Be aware of ANY people claiming to be a citizen, but are not under the '/town who', are Lying.

You MUST check in every week on our Allies and Enemies. You are responsible for knowing the town names. Always use '/town who <IGN>' before deciding to attack. Always defend yourself; if someone attacks you, they are likely an enemy. If they are not, they will be responsible for the aggressive behaviour. If you find yourself killed, take a screenshot as proof and we will handle the rest.

-=-=-=Disregard First Post!!!=-=-=-

Allies and Enemies,
=======================
Kingdom: Xandria Dominion:
- Nevermore
- Belegost
- Newerth
-------------------------------------------
Non-agression treaties:
Forgotten Empire
Adamantium
Panorama
Raubtier
Pandora
Frost
Eclipse
Rise Against
--------------------------------------------
Enemies:
NewCoalHarbour
Altum
Erebos
---------------------------------------------
Kill on Sight: brancher, PewPewPewLasers, _maxo
Generally Enemies:
Lorien

Any town not on this list has no agreement or treaty. Be cautious around them.

@WoleverEntun and @xexorian, please let me know if any of the above is incorrect.

firian

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I've read this topic before, but just recently I've noticed jaif14 advertising the town. I thought that I will check out the Lightforge thread - I liked what I've seen and have decided to apply. This town seems to really support new players - free plot & support - well, isn't that all that a newcomer needs? I read manager's posts on few pages and I must admit - I want to be in a town governed by people like you. I don't know much about Lightforge, but I'm willing to learn.
How long have you been on the server?: 2 days
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Wizard & Miner
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm Minecraft-alpha veteran, so I know a thing or two. I can help new players and guide them if required. I can't spend 10hours daily and build huge monuments, but I believe that my buildings are attractive and can make the town look better. I'm honest and I care about my reputation, so if it's the rule to sell gold only to town's banker - I will gladly do it. As long as I'll be the resident, I guarantee that I will obey any rules and regulations. I'm not aggresive or rude, so I won't attract unwated attention to the city or destroy it's good name by breaking the herocraft rules while being the Lightforge resident.
How often can you be online?: Every day or every second day. I will try to appear online and play in 4/5 days per week if I will be able to.
Age? 22
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples?: Builder, definately. I also like to buy and sell stuff, but Merchant class is not well developed here, so I will stick to building/crafting/mining. I don't have examples of my work, but I assure you that cobblestone is not on my building material's list ( in quantities larger then 5% ;) ).
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: I wouldn't have any problems with that. Town gives me shelter and support, I am aware of the fact that I will have to contribute somehow to the town.

jaif14

Obsidian
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I've read this topic before, but just recently I've noticed jaif14 advertising the town. I thought that I will check out the Lightforge thread - I liked what I've seen and have decided to apply. This town seems to really support new players - free plot & support - well, isn't that all that a newcomer needs? I read manager's posts on few pages and I must admit - I want to be in a town governed by people like you. I don't know much about Lightforge, but I'm willing to learn.
How long have you been on the server?: 2 days
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Wizard & Miner
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm Minecraft-alpha veteran, so I know a thing or two. I can help new players and guide them if required. I can't spend 10hours daily and build huge monuments, but I believe that my buildings are attractive and can make the town look better. I'm honest and I care about my reputation, so if it's the rule to sell gold only to town's banker - I will gladly do it. As long as I'll be the resident, I guarantee that I will obey any rules and regulations. I'm not aggresive or rude, so I won't attract unwated attention to the city or destroy it's good name by breaking the herocraft rules while being the Lightforge resident.
How often can you be online?: Every day or every second day. I will try to appear online and play in 4/5 days per week if I will be able to.
Age? 22
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples?: Builder, definately. I also like to buy and sell stuff, but Merchant class is not well developed here, so I will stick to building/crafting/mining. I don't have examples of my work, but I assure you that cobblestone is not on my building material's list ( in quantities larger then 5% ;) ).
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: I wouldn't have any problems with that. Town gives me shelter and support, I am aware of the fact that I will have to contribute somehow to the town.
I highlighted in yellow what I really like. I am looking foreword to seeing you ingame. See me for a plot and some other stuff.